Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Magnum Opus Question

Zaryon

Is Magnum Opus possible in one life? (With steady work and dedication every day)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The first level which deals with stabilizing the soul, can be done in one life, yes.
So you can't become immortal in one life even if you start young? I would like to not reincarnate again and wait to become immortal, of course if its not possible I'll deal with it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The first level which deals with stabilizing the soul, can be done in one life, yes.

So wait a minute, what you're saying is even if I did everything right it would still take several lifetimes to complete?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Only making one's soul immortal is possible within a single lifetime?

Even if somebody is young, like myself, and works on developing one's soul for about 2-3 hours a day, it still means that achieving physical immortality is not possible and one still has to die?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is this also physical immortality? Sorry Magnum Opus levels are mixed I guess.I have trouble understanding

truth.seeker1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Even if somebody is young, like myself, and works on developing one's soul for about 2-3 hours a day, it still means that achieving physical immortality is not possible and one still has to die?

If i remember right, soul immortality is level 2. Level 1 is:

-A decent connection of the soul to the body
-Siddhis and Powers
-In regards to body and youth, slower [but still progressing] ageing.
-One will still physically die, but one will be more advanced in the union of body and soul.
-The soul at this level needs to be reincarnated to be re-instated into a body, so that it doesn't run out of energy.
-In regards to wisdom, a low but decent level may be present.

Zaryon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Is this also physical immortality? Sorry Magnum Opus levels are mixed I guess.I have trouble understanding
As far as I know no. This means one has to reincarnate to finish it. Hopefully we get some more informations. I don't know if this is case by case or a general rule for everyone, HP if you are reading this, can you please explain more about it? I think its pretty important we know how it works so we don't delude ourselves. I always thought it would not take so much time to become immortal, not more than one lifetime, of course if you do everything right and start young.

luis said:
Zaryon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

As far as I know no. This means one has to reincarnate to finish it. Hopefully we get some more informations. I don't know if this is case by case or a general rule for everyone, HP if you are reading this, can you please explain more about it? I think its pretty important we know how it works so we don't delude ourselves. I always thought it would not take so much time to become immortal, not more than one lifetime, of course if you do everything right and start young.

This issue isn't a lack of information but a lack of understanding and HP HoodedCobra has talked about this many times. How can one expect to comprehend immortality when they haven't even raised the serpent? When we advance we understand, just focus on the task at hand (this isn't to you specifically, I'm just saying what the HP has said before pretty much)

luis said:
Zaryon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes a longer and informative article would be nice.

luis said:
Zaryon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Brother, relax.
Just give it your best shot, also set goals apart from spirituality to keep you going.
The Gods will guide you for this, I don’t think humans should talk too much about it. What is important is that you advance, as this transforms your soul, and this will be permanent. This is why I do believe we shouldn’t rush things, we shouldn’t be thinking too high about ourselves and really master the basics first, before we tackle other meditations. Look at Aldrick for example, just recently he discovered that he wasn’t able to even detect his male chakras.

Master the basics first. You take your progress into the future. You want to have a solid founding. No matter what. After I really mastered the basics, I will also proceed to other meditations.

My goals for now is to improve my life, to do things materially, that have to be done, focusing on my career for the next 6-8Months to get everything going, then getting a suitable partner. And spiritually speaking, staying consistent, increasing the Vril, strengthening the Chakras and Aura, and my biggest spiritual goal for now is to opening my astral senses to this point where I can actually hear and see our Gods and Goddesses. I personally don’t want to rely too much on telepathic communication. As I do believe this has mainly to do with the power of our Gods and not our own strength.

When HPHC reveals too much about it, this could actually delude people. Sometimes it’s better not to know what lays ahead and just approach it by yourself.
Then the next question would be whether or not HPHC knows everything there is to know about the MO. If he knew, chances are quite good that he already performed it, because I do believe that Satan is a doer and rather practical orientated.

Also, why should HPHC explain something about the MO when 99% of people who read this won‘t achieve it this lifetime?
Our Gods are here for spiritual Guidance. Also the HighPriests of Satan, but with something as important as this Satan and our Gods come first.

You are not alone Luis. Just keep moving, you are still young, who know where your journey will end.

luis said:
Zaryon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My view on how to advance asap is.

-Staying consistent.

-Giving it your all, and really have intention to empower your soul, in each meditation session.

-gradually working on your soul, multiple times a day, so your energy rises in steps and not in jumps. (NakedPluto told me this and it makes sense to me. You don’t workout your muscle and stay idle for the next 24hrs, no you still move etc.)

-Don’t overdoing or jumping to things you are not ready for. If you fry yourself you have to recover, if you do meditations you are not ready for, you are basically spending time inefficiently. (This is actually like an Online game, you want to be efficient when you do something, as we are not immoral and time is of essence for us)

-Growing close to our Gods. My GD opened the section of the Ida and Pingala between my throat and 6th.

The above is just what I think of it.
I am trying to do it like this now.

truth.seeker1 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The problem is not lack of energy and technique, but lack of understanding of the universe and wisdom.

For example, someone may tell you "how". There have been people who knew, and wrote myths and other things about methods of attainment, but the mind may fail to understand it due to lack of depth and spiritual experience.

Also, if one is attained on the first level, physical death will not be that much of a deal. They will carry this experience onwards to the next lifetime, and therefore everything will be easy.

If you are young, you are at an advantegous position, because you have more level of vril that is of the lower level. Therefore, advancement for the material actualization from the Magnum Opus, can come with less effort.

As one grows old, it becomes easier to attain level one as I said, which is attainable in years. It cannot be said exactly how many, because everyone is on different levels and each soul is different, but a lifetime of very serious adherence, and doing the correct meditations [and working with a Demon on this] can see one reaching there in a lifetime.

But the primary issue is lack of soul experience. This is basically the only way I can describe this.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
So you can't become immortal in one life even if you start young? I would like to not reincarnate again and wait to become immortal, of course if its not possible I'll deal with it.

If you start young, you will be at a strong advantage, because the material body is still young, and this is beneficial. Starting young is very helpful, and will help you tremendously.

I am not to tell you what is "possible", just give some general guidelines. One has to check for themselves.

People for one time made this meme that you can raise your Serpent in two years. This was inaccurate and created false expectations for many, raving later why it didn't happen. There is no exact set time, because souls are different.

Not every soul is equally worked upon, not every body the same, people saying they do "hours" of meditation, but what they do is between themselves and their Guardian, and what they need to be doing, cannot be exactly known either by a far more advanced meditator, generally people which would never intervene, because there is a Demon responsible for every Satanist and their advancement.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If you start young, you will be at a strong advantage, because the material body is still young, and this is beneficial. Starting young is very helpful, and will help you tremendously.

I am not to tell you what is "possible", just give some general guidelines. One has to check for themselves.

People for one time made this meme that you can raise your Serpent in two years. This was inaccurate and created false expectations for many, raving later why it didn't happen. There is no exact set time, because souls are different.

Not every soul is equally worked upon, not every body the same, people saying they do "hours" of meditation, but what they do is between themselves and their Guardian, and what they need to be doing, cannot be exactly known either by a far more advanced meditator, generally people which would never intervene, because there is a Demon responsible for every Satanist and their advancement.
I may be young but I had health problems since birth. For now, I've received a kidney transplantation on the 14th of April 2019 after 5 and a half years of 3 dialysis sessions per week and 10 days after dedicating my soul to Satan. I'm far better off now but I also take immuno-suppressors as everyone who has a transplanted organ does. Can I still achieve the Magnum Opus in one lifetime? If not, I don't mind dying.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I understand, thank you for the answer. I understand that when I'll reach the "level one" i probably would not worry so much to reincarnate but right now I would like not to. I'm young but I'm no near to start the Magnum Opus, I don't know how many years it will take for me to start it and if I still be young like now. I do feel a bit stuck right now, in some aspects I have advanced and in others I'm behind, I need to get my shits togheter and do better.

Meteor said:
I admire your positive outlook. What you say is true: all that matters is to do your best in an efficient manner. No matter what the future may hold, it will certainly be far better if you do your best than if you were inefficient or gave up. So let's do this!

Yes, that's the spirit my rival!
Besides that it would be kinda boring if everything were too easy, wouldn't it?

If you achieve something, it is very valueable, also it is permanent and lasts forever, even if you forget all your previous efforts.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
luis said:

My view on how to advance asap is.

-Staying consistent.

-Giving it your all, and really have intention to empower your soul, in each meditation session.

-gradually working on your soul, multiple times a day, so your energy rises in steps and not in jumps. (NakedPluto told me this and it makes sense to me. You don’t workout your muscle and stay idle for the next 24hrs, no you still move etc.)

-Don’t overdoing or jumping to things you are not ready for. If you fry yourself you have to recover, if you do meditations you are not ready for, you are basically spending time inefficiently. (This is actually like an Online game, you want to be efficient when you do something, as we are not immoral and time is of essence for us)

-Growing close to our Gods. My GD opened the section of the Ida and Pingala between my throat and 6th.

The above is just what I think of it.
I am trying to do it like this now.

I admire your positive outlook. What you say is true: all that matters is to do your best in an efficient manner. No matter what the future may hold, it will certainly be far better if you do your best than if you were inefficient or gave up. So let's do this!

luis said:
Zaryon said:

I've heard that yoga and meditation can slow down aging (there's even some research backing that up, something to do with telomere length), so there's that at least. Also, keep in mind that expectations can be an issue in spirituality. If you tell yourself that you can't do it, that would only hold you back. Ideally, you should have open expectations about it. If you do need another lifetime to complete it, then all the effort you put into it in this one will only help you immensely anyway. I can promise that much from experience.
Yes I know but I always thought immortality was possible in one life time, now I understand is case by case. The thing is there is a lot I don't know and I want to advance spiritualy so I can understand better.

luis said:
Yes I know but I always thought immortality was possible in one life time, now I understand is case by case. The thing is there is a lot I don't know and I want to advance spiritualy so I can understand better.

One thing that is important to understand, all those who achieve the magnum opus among this generation of Satanists, have already lived many lives and set the ground work for the true completion of the great work ages ago, xianity and the other enemy programs caused endless setbacks that prevented many from advancing and achieving the MO.

It may seem scary to have to die again and try again, but it really isn’t so bad, especially if you do great work in advancing your soul in your current life.

One thing I will say as well, you don’t plan to die. You advance your soul and empower yourself with the intent to reach the MO, and you do so until you draw your last breath.

When you realize you are getting old and likely are unable to complete the great work in your current life, you prepare your soul for the next life while still continuing to advance and especially in later years, build your wisdom and introspect to gain the required soul experience and internalize the experiences you had in your life.

Also, you do continuous protection to prevent an untimely death, and so that in the event of an untimely death, the soul is still safe and sound as it goes to the astral and waits for reincarnation. After a certain point, which is definitely attainable at least for the most part in a single life (level 1.5 of the MO so to speak), one can gain a lot of control over ones reincarnation, even deciding when and where to an extend.

Again, in this state, death isn’t very final. You can set yourself up for your next reincarnation in your current one, to help you along in your next life. When the state of the world was at it’s lowest, just riding the tide took almost all ones efforts. Many souls have been lost through that degenerate period of humanity. Those that got through it became all the more determined to never let humanity sink to such lows again.

For many younger souls this current generation is their first opportunity to do serious spiritual advancement as it has been done in the ancient times in Satan’s kingdoms on Earth, giving everyone the chance once again to truly advance and for many to reach the MO.

Don’t worry too much about where you can reach this life, just go as far as you can, and always aim for the MO, even if you can’t reach the MO this life, you absolutely can surprise yourself with how far you are able to get.

Reaching the first level of the MO is already a great attainment, and for souls who reach that point, it is a lot more likely they will reach the full MO in the future, so long as we do our work as the spiritual backbone of our Earth and society, so Satan’s kingdom can keep existing in our world and can continue to be there to guide us and give us a safe place to learn and advance.

Thanks to our efforts today, many souls like yourself will be able to achieve the MO in a much shorter time in the future, than what it will have taken for many of us older souls that have waited for this opportunity for thousands of years, since before the degeneration of humanity through the enemy programs.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
luis said:

One thing that is important to understand, all those who achieve the magnum opus among this generation of Satanists, have already lived many lives and set the ground work for the true completion of the great work ages ago, xianity and the other enemy programs caused endless setbacks that prevented many from advancing and achieving the MO.

It may seem scary to have to die again and try again, but it really isn’t so bad, especially if you do great work in advancing your soul in your current life.

One thing I will say as well, you don’t plan to die. You advance your soul and empower yourself with the intent to reach the MO, and you do so until you draw your last breath.

When you realize you are getting old and likely are unable to complete the great work in your current life, you prepare your soul for the next life while still continuing to advance and especially in later years, build your wisdom and introspect to gain the required soul experience and internalize the experiences you had in your life.

Also, you do continuous protection to prevent an untimely death, and so that in the event of an untimely death, the soul is still safe and sound as it goes to the astral and waits for reincarnation. After a certain point, which is definitely attainable at least for the most part in a single life (level 1.5 of the MO so to speak), one can gain a lot of control over ones reincarnation, even deciding when and where to an extend.

Again, in this state, death isn’t very final. You can set yourself up for your next reincarnation in your current one, to help you along in your next life. When the state of the world was at it’s lowest, just riding the tide took almost all ones efforts. Many souls have been lost through that degenerate period of humanity. Those that got through it became all the more determined to never let humanity sink to such lows again.

For many younger souls this current generation is their first opportunity to do serious spiritual advancement as it has been done in the ancient times in Satan’s kingdoms on Earth, giving everyone the chance once again to truly advance and for many to reach the MO.

Don’t worry too much about where you can reach this life, just go as far as you can, and always aim for the MO, even if you can’t reach the MO this life, you absolutely can surprise yourself with how far you are able to get.

Reaching the first level of the MO is already a great attainment, and for souls who reach that point, it is a lot more likely they will reach the full MO in the future, so long as we do our work as the spiritual backbone of our Earth and society, so Satan’s kingdom can keep existing in our world and can continue to be there to guide us and give us a safe place to learn and advance.

Thanks to our efforts today, many souls like yourself will be able to achieve the MO in a much shorter time in the future, than what it will have taken for many of us older souls that have waited for this opportunity for thousands of years, since before the degeneration of humanity through the enemy programs.

Hail Satan!
I agree with you and I understand this. I definitely did meditate in one of my past lives but I don't know at what level I was, I think if I reached some level of the Magun Opus I would have more siddhis but this is not the case. I always had a connection to the occult (and more intuition but nothing that special) but I don't know for sure how i was in my past lives. I guess the only way to know is to advance.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

Congrats NinRick, you’ve really come a long way since when you first joined the JoS.

Those replies you made here were well said.

Thank you!

You, Sundara, Cobra, Jack and NakedPluto, played a HUGE role in that for the past 5 months.
So, thank you all for that!

To the Stars and beyond! >:D

Except that is not what I (and everybody else) was implied to believe since the beginning.

Among other things, I still remember some older post on this forum by HPS Shannon when she said that Azazel himself mentioned to her that it takes about a decade of work to completely raise the serpent and about another decade to complete Magnum Opus. So what about that?

I'm just about sick and tired of being told to simply "have patience" on everything, of which i already had years of while working my ass off doing RTR's for Satan with other things and combined as well with keeping a daily meditation schedule. I'd say, there has been enough time to at least somewhat clarify on certain pivotal issues even if it cannot be done in a detailed manner given various factors such as this forum being watched by the enemy.

Yet instead with what was going on since the beginning of the year, things have been unveiling themselves to be rather infuriating to say the least. First we find out that HPS Maxine is gone, which means that the formule we were being told she was being given to by Azazel and Satan, and was to give it to the community, is now pretty much all for ourselves to figure out, and although I already came to terms with that given she had to have good reasons for that I still find it to be rather distasteful (to avoid a stronger term).

And now it turns out on top of that HP Cobra reaveals that the prospect of immortality through MO is mostly exaggarated, since some time ago he revealed that there are 3 levels of magnum opus, and now it appears of which only 1 of the 3 is apperantly attainable for an average Joe like myself in a single lifetime, which means I'm sentenced to death even if I continue working my ass off- which in turn was not what was allowed to be assumed in general by everyone up until now.

Even though I kept obediently biting down up until now and came to terms with everything up until this point, this new revelation that actual immortality is most likely unattainable in a single life for vast majority of practicioners is just about the ending of the line for me. I welcome any insightul imput (most of all from HP Cobra). And luckily since April 30th is upon us I think I will consult Father Satan himself on this in private, given the weight of the issue. If he confirms to me the fact of being scheduled to die anyway, I don't think I have any more room in myself to keep eating crap and finding out as years go by I'm being bullshited to anymore on such essential key matters and will be moving on with my life.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

Congrats NinRick, you’ve really come a long way since when you first joined the JoS.

Those replies you made here were well said.

I wanted to ask you something about invoking the elements, to be more specific about invoking water.

My soul has 0 water and only very little fire, so I do believe that my firey traits emerge because even a spark can lead to huge fire, given dry ground.

Let me guess, invoking water, will counter my fire and extinguish it by a great deal, and changing my character, behaviour and approach to live, will it not?

So, do you think it is a good idea to invoke fire first, and after like 40 days to invoke water?

I don't really want to give up on this traits to be honest.

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:

Yes, that's the spirit my rival!
Besides that it would be kinda boring if everything were too easy, wouldn't it?

If you achieve something, it is very valueable, also it is permanent and lasts forever, even if you forget all your previous efforts.

I was going to say I don't mind things being boring as long as they work, but then I realised that's a bit ironic coming from me considering how interesting my life is and how much I can't stand boredom.

You're right, when something is challenging yet rewarding, that only makes it all the easier to feel motivated.

Plus, I am actually very happy with my life right now, I am happy most of the time, even right now.

I do believe this comes from meditations and transforming the soul. Which feels great. So if someone feels depressed for no reason, chances are that meditations will fix this.

So even more reason to give it you all!

truth.seeker1 said:
I'm just about sick and tired of being told to simply "have patience" on everything, of which i already had years of while working my ass off doing RTR's for Satan with other things and combined as well with keeping a daily meditation schedule. I'd say, there has been enough time to at least somewhat clarify on certain pivotal issues even if it cannot be done in a detailed manner given various factors such as this forum being watched by the enemy.

The starting point of this is therefore just anger and primarily losing one's patience. You want everything like everyone does.

This is a good mentality because it shows that you want this. If one didn't want this, there would be no progress at all.

truth.seeker1 said:
Yet instead with what was going on since the beginning of the year, things have been unveiling themselves to be rather infuriating to say the least. First we find out that HPS Maxine is gone, which means that the formule we were being told she was being given to by Azazel and Satan, and was to give it to the community, is now pretty much all for ourselves to figure out, and although I already came to terms with that given she had to have good reasons for that I still find it to be rather distasteful (to avoid a stronger term).

The reality is everything exists in the JoS as is. As we go, more will come out. Meanwhile the fast track option is present for those who are up for it, through the Demons. They will definitely help out.

But the thing is things don't exactly line up on our own pace always, or rather, what we think is the correct pace. I had to learn this the hard way. I am not saying it's nice, but it is how it goes.

truth.seeker1 said:
And now it turns out on top of that HP Cobra reaveals that the prospect of immortality through MO is mostly exaggarated, since some time ago he revealed that there are 3 levels of magnum opus, and now it appears of which only 1 of the 3 is apperantly attainable for an average Joe like myself in a single lifetime, which means I'm sentenced to death even if I continue working my ass off- which in turn was not what was allowed to be assumed in general by everyone up until now.

All humans are "sentenced to death", by definition, and by birth, and all other animals. Being angry doesn't change that. In fact, also, I never said such a thing about non attainability, but the rest.

Doing angry research and saying "Screw the Gods" in the process won't help much more. Reading Alchemical texts that exist, may enlighten more in that regard.

truth.seeker1 said:
Even though I kept obediently biting down up until now and came to terms with everything up until this point, this new revelation that actual immortality is most likely unattainable in a single life for vast majority of practicioners is just about the ending of the line for me. I welcome any insightul imput (most of all from HP Cobra).

It is not "unattainable". In fact, what is uploaded in the Magnum Opus section as is, will go a far way when mastered.

Your impatience is biting on you because you can't control it.

Your primary goal for the time being, should be to get your Serpent going, ie, to understand matters and to see more of the universe as is first, because right now, at this level of your approach, all answers will look blind and burdensome to you. But you should go audit something like this with Satan himself as you stated.

HPS Maxine has left considerable things behind, too.

truth.seeker1 said:
If he confirms to me the fact of being scheduled to die anyway, I don't think I have any more room in myself to keep eating crap and finding out as years go by I'm being bullshited to anymore on such essential key matters and will be moving on with my life.

You might regret that in your next life if you choose that course of action. You have this unique opportunity to make your life in the coming Golden Age even more amazing. When it comes around, do you want to be right where you are now in terms of progress and advancement of your soul, or do you want to be even further ahead in that beautiful glorious age of humanity? The Gods are also coming very soon. Don't you want to stand proud and tall when you see them? You don't need to feel shortchanged when we're going to have all of our ancient knowledge back soon, and more. The world is going to heal, our societies are going to transform and bloom into something amazing and fulfilling for all, and so many exciting things are going to happen. You should stick around and be part of it. Everyone who is here within the JoS is here because they are meant to be here. Aside from enemy infiltrators, we've all been chosen and accepted by Satan to be here. Just because the information of the Magnum Opus isn't revealed yet in its entirety doesn't mean it won't be. It is the ultimate goal of spirituality, and it's our birth right. Of course we will all have access to it.

And if your life is truly destined to be as ephemeral as you think it is then make it as glorious as you can, and burst forth like a firework into your next life. You won't be dying a spiritual death, and unfortunately at this point in time that's something to be very grateful about. Not all souls made it through the oppressive ages of the jews. You will get your eternal life if you keep striving for it. Don't give up, mate.

truth.seeker1 said:
This reminds me of the time when I was 5 years old, and told my Dad that everybody has to die, even both of us. So I asked him what after death comes.

My dad looked very frightened at me and told me to stop thinking about that.

Lol. I was 5. I came up with the concept of reincarnation, without ever hearing of it ever before.
Good job kid version of me, good job.

NinRick said:
I wanted to ask you something about invoking the elements, to be more specific about invoking water.

My soul has 0 water and only very little fire, so I do believe that my firey traits emerge because even a spark can lead to huge fire, given dry ground.

Let me guess, invoking water, will counter my fire and extinguish it by a great deal, and changing my character, behaviour and approach to live, will it not?

So, do you think it is a good idea to invoke fire first, and after like 40 days to invoke water?

The trick with invoking the elements is not to let it diminish your other elements, but instead balance them out so the extremes of having an abundance of one element or the total lack of another subside.

When you invoke water, rather than seeing this as extinguishing the abundant fire you have, see it as adding water to the other side of the scale so it isn’t as lopsided.

In simple terms, say you have 10 parts total elements in your soul, 6 fire, 2 air, 2 Earth, 0 water (this is just an example to make it easier to understand), when you invoke water, you add say 2 parts water (again the numbers are arbitrary, purely for demonstration).

Rather than the 2 parts water cancelling out your fire and roping it in, to have 4 parts fire and 2 parts water do the total of 10 remains the same, it simply adds to the total, you end up with 12 parts total rather than 10.

The fire remains intact and just as fiery as it was before, just now there is water in the equation which wasn’t there before that mellows out the fire, the extremes of fire get reduced to a more balanced level while the total lack of water qualities gets remedied.

In the end you simply end up with more total than you started with. Unless you go crazy with the water element invocation, it won’t diminish the fire naturally present and won’t negatively impact your personality.

Be careful with it though, because you can notice significant change from invoking an element that you aren’t used to. Start with just a few breaths and get a feel for it.

After having some more experience, you can recognize the qualities and changes water brings to you, and you can grow or diminish these as you need or desire by adding more or breathing out what you feel is too much for your liking.

Balance is important for advancement, therefore supplementing deficiencies in your soul is very beneficial. The elements thrive of each other, therefore a certain balance is required to allow you to grow as a whole.

A good way to invoke elements, especially those you are less familiar with or are deficient in, is to invoke them into the relevant chakra (Earth into the root chakra for example), then let the chakra diffuse it through your soul and aura.

The chakra regulates the flow on its own, in accordance to what your soul can withstand.

This lets the element diffuse through you in a constant stream rather than a huge quantity at once, which makes it easier for your soul to get used to the energy and prevents extreme side effects that can result from elemental invocation. Almost as if the chakra digests the raw elemental energy, then sublimates it into a form the being can absorb more easily.

Lydia told me of that technique when I discussed invoking elements with her.

VoiceofEnki said:
NinRick said:

The trick with invoking the elements is not to let it diminish your other elements, but instead balance them out so the extremes of having an abundance of one element or the total lack of another subside.

When you invoke water, rather than seeing this as extinguishing the abundant fire you have, see it as adding water to the other side of the scale so it isn’t as lopsided.

In simple terms, say you have 10 parts total elements in your soul, 6 fire, 2 air, 2 Earth, 0 water (this is just an example to make it easier to understand), when you invoke water, you add say 2 parts water (again the numbers are arbitrary, purely for demonstration).

Rather than the 2 parts water cancelling out your fire and roping it in, to have 4 parts fire and 2 parts water do the total of 10 remains the same, it simply adds to the total, you end up with 12 parts total rather than 10.

The fire remains intact and just as fiery as it was before, just now there is water in the equation which wasn’t there before that mellows out the fire, the extremes of fire get reduced to a more balanced level while the total lack of water qualities gets remedied.

In the end you simply end up with more total than you started with. Unless you go crazy with the water element invocation, it won’t diminish the fire naturally present and won’t negatively impact your personality.

Be careful with it though, because you can notice significant change from invoking an element that you aren’t used to. Start with just a few breaths and get a feel for it.

After having some more experience, you can recognize the qualities and changes water brings to you, and you can grow or diminish these as you need or desire by adding more or breathing out what you feel is too much for your liking.

Balance is important for advancement, therefore supplementing deficiencies in your soul is very beneficial. The elements thrive of each other, therefore a certain balance is required to allow you to grow as a whole.

A good way to invoke elements, especially those you are less familiar with or are deficient in, is to invoke them into the relevant chakra (Earth into the root chakra for example), then let the chakra diffuse it through your soul and aura.

The chakra regulates the flow on its own, in accordance to what your soul can withstand.

This lets the element diffuse through you in a constant stream rather than a huge quantity at once, which makes it easier for your soul to get used to the energy and prevents extreme side effects that can result from elemental invocation. Almost as if the chakra digests the raw elemental energy, then sublimates it into a form the being can absorb more easily.

Lydia told me of that technique when I discussed invoking elements with her.

Thanks for they in-depth explanation, I will do that, perhaps even today. Let’s see where it goes, I will probably also invoke fire as well. My chart says I have only 2 Fire, lol. I have much Earth and air, they are pretty balanced as well, at least that is fine.

Thank you again, brother!

truth.seeker1 said:

Except that is not what I (and everybody else) was implied to believe since the beginning.

Among other things, I still remember some older post on this forum by HPS Shannon when she said that Azazel himself mentioned to her that it takes about a decade of work to completely raise the serpent and about another decade to complete Magnum Opus. So what about that?

Even though I kept obediently biting down up until now and came to terms with everything up until this point, this new revelation that actual immortality is most likely unattainable in a single life for vast majority of practicioners is just about the ending of the line for me. I welcome any insightul imput (most of all from HP Cobra). And luckily since April 30th is upon us I think I will consult Father Satan himself on this in private, given the weight of the issue. If he confirms to me the fact of being scheduled to die anyway, I don't think I have any more room in myself to keep eating crap and finding out as years go by I'm being bullshited to anymore on such essential key matters and will be moving on with my life.
Cmon man do you really think that the Step by Step process of Physical immortality, Raising the serpent and all the other extreme powerful siddhis will be like posted on the net on a public forum. Its like giving Nuke codes to a random person on the street. This is just unrealistic.

Listen ,the codes to open the door is there. The knowledge on the website is enough to take your soul to a very high level of power and maybe even raise the Kundalini. Once you're properly able to establish communication with a Daemon is when you get the real knowledge that is hidden (and will remain hidden until we manage to create a physical utopia first.)

truth.seeker1 said:

Don't feel discouraged. Did you set spiritual goals to make this feat attainable in this lifetime. The time devoted meditating and reaching spiritual goals that can make this possible are necessary.

With great power comes great responsibility. As such mastery of the fundamentals are needed, chakra openings, elements invocation/evocation/circulation, aura deep cleansing, and especially thought control. These are but a few but the list is extensive. One must even try to imagine what Magnum Opus entails.

Alchemical work, the process of turning the "chakras/metals" to "gold" does require study and I would go as far as saying that that said formula with the current state of the world studying is absolutely necessary. I do remember maybe it was an audio or written sermon by HPS Maxine Dietrich, she mentioned that the actual formula to reach the magnum opus is already on the website and I can see that this is true but also that studying is required where a brain connection is formed so that if one is ready Demons can reveal knowledge and how to do certain things.

She also stated in the past that these what's on the website can take you really far and that past a point you will need to consult with your GD for assistance in completing greater work.

The study of Alchemy, as well as the journey through the Tarot and the Zodiac, does reveal how this is done. But fundamentals are required. These form the foundation and pillars that allow for the building of advanced soul work.

If you set the goal and purpose of completing the Great Work break down everything you know about it, and now set the different "potential" checkpoints just like with mountain climbing that will allow you to reach it. Now being honest and knowing what you can handle is necessary, but with this approach atleast you know where you are as an individual. Now having set the checkpoints you can work and refine each and know what's next.

I understand your concerns, but they only exist because you need to make more effort to reach this point. This will expel needlessly worrying and also relying too much on being given information rather than seeking it with effort on your own part.

Here's a sermon by HPS Maxine Dietrich for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUNvgwcOS1I

Meteor said:
NinRick said:
Meteor said:
I was going to say I don't mind things being boring as long as they work, but then I realised that's a bit ironic coming from me considering how interesting my life is and how much I can't stand boredom.

You're right, when something is challenging yet rewarding, that only makes it all the easier to feel motivated.

Plus, I am actually very happy with my life right now, I am happy most of the time, even right now.

I do believe this comes from meditations and transforming the soul. Which feels great. So if someone feels depressed for no reason, chances are that meditations will fix this.

So even more reason to give it you all!

I had so many problems with my life before I dedicated and started meditating, many of which since my childhood. Two were solved on the first day of meditation, another two were solved within 2 weeks, another one in about 3 months, another two after 9 months, and then another just recently after 1 year and 5 months. All eight of these were problems that had majorly affected me and hindered me from enjoying my life for over a decade, and half of them just went "poof" within weeks. Each problem I overcame drastically improved my life for the better, permanently.

To say I'm happier than I have been in centuries would be an understatement. That's how amazing Satanic meditation and yoga are. I'm never going to stop because I'm having too great of a time to ever go back.

That’s great to hear! You are already incredibly strong for being a SS for such a short time, I am wondering where things end up for you. I am sure you will overcome all difficulties.

Don’t worry I am not slacking either, I still want to surpass you, just wait! >:D

Remember when we spoke about your side-effects? When you almost fried your nervous system, and I told you that normal and average people won’t be able to advance this fast, that they feel such side-effects.

I think I was wrong, I am feeling side effects as well, aching joints, muscles and bones (probably nerves), twitching, and a hot aura when I meditate on it, esp on my hands and arms.

But I am going Overkill recently, even for my standards.

Oh and happy Beltane’s Eve! =)

Damn somehow I did not send it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back