High quality JOS logo

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Satanic Eagle

High quality JOS logo

Post by Satanic Eagle »

Here's an attempt of recreating the JOS logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here's the large image, 2200 x 1028

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original JOS logo (550 x 250)

And here's the original one for reference

"Everything on this earth can be changed for the better.
Every defeat may be made the foundation of a future victory.
Every lost war may be the cause of a later resurgence."
- Adolf Hitler; Mein Kampf
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Re: High quality JOS logo

Post by HP. Hoodedcobra666 »

What is funny, yesterday I was telling two of my SS brothers, that we need the logo updated, exactly as it is, but more HD.

I spoke with Azazel the other night, and here it is. It looks exactly as we want it to look.

Personally e-mail me, I want to send you something for this.

You have excellent artistic sense. It looks exactly as it should be.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

We need to also adjust it for a few things and a future project also. When you can, do send an e-mail.
Egon

Post by Egon »

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 pm
What is funny, yesterday I was telling two of my SS brothers, that we need the logo updated, exactly as it is, but more HD.
Not logo but I have a better resolution version of that pic on Father Satan's page:

SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

This one by SATchives is pretty good.
Contact me privately [email protected]

𖤐…sɐuɐʇɐS ᴉɹʇsou ᴉǝp ǝuᴉɯou uᴉ𖤐
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Egon wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:49 pm
Not logo but I have a better resolution version of that pic on Father Satan's page:

Gonna update this also. Keep them coming. By the way, all the JoS will go an overhaul, with a search function etc.

Thank you.
Kurat

Post by Kurat »

That's good, Thank You!
I updated my gab profile with this logo.
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

nice job I like it alot. I want to get into digital art myself. Should probly start with a Wacom tablet. Most of my media is colored pencil,pen, marker, paint, pastels or other. :lol:
Is it you
One I see
With skin so fair and eyes so blue
And lovely locks a pitch black hue
Emmaculate one i see Beautiful one to me,
behold my love for you set in stone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQuRFzUZoA
BlakMan

Post by BlakMan »

Very nice work.Everything must advance,thanks for this creative work.Keep it up!You can create a site in which you can put your art,like a gallery!I see great potential in you.
VoiceofEnki

Post by VoiceofEnki »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:49 pm
Here's an attempt of recreating the JOS logo at a higher resolution. The original image also had remnants of circles surrounding the pentagram, they have been removed. I've provided my remake, and a downscale of it which uses the same resolution as the original logo.

Here's a down-scaled version, which matches the size of the original JOS logo (550 x 250)

This one really is perfect, thank you for creating this. Already excited to see it updated on the main site as well as the forum!

Hail Satan!
Low Priest

Post by Low Priest »

is that akkadian language? what does it mean? the symbols around the pentagram?
ᛉ ᛋ ᛒ
Hail me!
I got_abs

Post by I got_abs »

Satanic Eagle wrote:

They look absolutely beautiful. They are updated and still have that originality.
Grind RTRs, 1 hour of your time everyday can save the future
HAIL SATAN!
Satanic Eagle

Post by Satanic Eagle »

Thank you for all the kind words everyone. This community has given so much to me, and I want to start giving something back.

As was mentioned the other month, this movement is becoming bigger, and needs to be more formal. Every movement needs imagery and symbols to catch the attention of people, represent our beliefs, and rally our own people under a sign.

The best symbols are simple, yet make their presence known, they also hold connotations of the beliefs it's used for. The best symbols can be recreated by anyone, on a piece of paper, on a computer, or in their mind.

I personally found the JOS logo to be very appealing, it has a presence about it, it has symbolism that represents our beliefs, and although it's not incredibly simple, you could shorten it to "JOS" with a pentagram underneath, which anybody could recreate, aka it is simple in concept; a pentagram with a goat head, with "Joy of Satan" written in front.
I've sent a reply to this thread with my details attached, I trust you've received them.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:33 am
Thank you for all the kind words everyone. This community has given so much to me, and I want to start giving something back.

As was mentioned the other month, this movement is becoming bigger, and needs to be more formal. Every movement needs imagery and symbols to catch the attention of people, represent our beliefs, and rally our own people under a sign.

The best symbols are simple, yet make their presence known, they also hold connotations of the beliefs it's used for. The best symbols can be recreated by anyone, on a piece of paper, on a computer, or in their mind.

I personally found the JOS logo to be very appealing, it has a presence about it, it has symbolism that represents our beliefs, and although it's not incredibly simple, you could shorten it to "JOS" with a pentagram underneath, which anybody could recreate, aka it is simple in concept; a pentagram with a goat head, with "Joy of Satan" written in front.
I've sent a reply to this thread with my details attached, I trust you've received them.
Thank you for your work, it looks great. =)
Yesterday, I looked at the 40 days program, and noticed that the banner is kinda blurry and unclear.
But this is just perfect. =)

Do you maybe have a high resolution version of Father Satan‘s sigil? I am talking about the blue version on the Joy of Satan. (The left one).

Or maybe SSGrim88 has it?
**gentle poke**
SSGrim88 wrote:...
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Satanic Eagle wrote:

Thank you for your work, it looks great. =)
Yesterday, I looked at the 40 days program, and noticed that the banner is kinda blurry and unclear.
But this is just perfect. =)

Do you maybe have a high resolution version of Father Satan‘s sigil? I am talking about the blue version on the Joy of Satan. (The left one).

Or maybe SSGrim88 has it?
**gentle poke**
SSGrim88 wrote:...
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Satanic Eagle

Post by Satanic Eagle »

NinRick wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:15 pm
Here you go, 844 x 1084

NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:34 pm
NinRick wrote:
Here you go, 844 x 1084

Thank you so much, you are great!

Well, if you have more high quality things, just keep posting them here. :lol:

This upgrades all of our sites and documents.
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Ramier108666

Post by Ramier108666 »

Shadowcat wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:35 pm
nice job I like it alot. I want to get into digital art myself. Should probly start with a Wacom tablet. Most of my media is colored pencil,pen, marker, paint, pastels or other. :lol:
Nothing wrong with that. I still have my art books and materials still. I use my tablet occasionally for art.
Our Race is Our Nation

Black Power is My Race's Strength by Satan and the Gods and Goddess of Duat

http://www.joyofsatan.org
http://www.blacksforsatan.org
Soaring Eagle 666

Post by Soaring Eagle 666 »

Satanic Eagle wrote:

It looks excellent, a big improvement over the current version! This was on my to-do list. Thanks!

Could you try removing the black outline around the letters? It makes the thin lines, like on the 'J' and 'y', a bit hard to see. This matters most on mobile devices where the logo will be very small.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing how it looks without the faint ellipse under the pentagram.

For comparison, here's my quickly-remastered version, which is currently on the Tor site as a minor improvement until I got around to doing what you've just done!
The fine lines on the text are more clear compared to yours, but I like the way your black outline blends over the pentagram. Maybe it can stay there, but not on the rest of the text.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:15 pm
Satanic Eagle wrote:

It looks excellent, a big improvement over the current version! This was on my to-do list. Thanks!

Could you try removing the black outline around the letters? It makes the thin lines, like on the 'J' and 'y', a bit hard to see. This matters most on mobile devices where the logo will be very small.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing how it looks without the faint ellipse under the pentagram.

For comparison, here's my quickly-remastered version, which is currently on the Tor site as a minor improvement until I got around to doing what you've just done!
The fine lines on the text are more clear compared to yours, but I like the way your black outline blends over the pentagram. Maybe it can stay there, but not on the rest of the text.
The remastered looks even better, if you ask me.
Thank you both for that again!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Satanic Eagle

Post by Satanic Eagle »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Obviously readability and clarity is very important with this, checking the 550 x 257 version (the one the JoS website uses) on my phone, it is still readable, though I can understand your concerns.

Personally, I believe it is a small sacrifice in clarity for a nice effect that really brings the text forward from the pentagram, I wanted to give the logo a cleaner look, while giving it presence. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and it is going through alterations at the moment.

Here's what I believe you had in mind

NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Satanic Eagle wrote:

Correction:

In your picture I like the "Joy of Satan" more, as it is very clean and easy to read. Due to conscious ease this won't make people feel uncomfortable.

Bu the Pentagram in Satanic Eagles Post is cleaner and I like it more.

If you wanted to know my honest opinion.

So if One of you could bring both together, it would be very nice. This is just my own opinion.
But right now, I feel like Satanic Eagles banner looks better, (Would be cool to make the "Joy of Satan" brighter)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:35 pm
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Obviously readability and clarity is very important with this, checking the 550 x 257 version (the one the JoS website uses) on my phone, it is still readable, though I can understand your concerns.

Personally, I believe it is a small sacrifice in clarity for a nice effect that really brings the text forward from the pentagram, I wanted to give the logo a cleaner look, while giving it presence. However, the decision isn't mine to make, and it is going through alterations at the moment.

You are really talented and artistic. Thank you!

Hail Satan!
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
HP. Hoodedcobra666

We are fixing this by the way, so no worries. We also fixed the coloring issue with the Logo. So we are almost done. Should be ready in a couple of days.
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Satanic Eagle wrote:

Soaring Eagle 666

Satanic Eagle wrote:

Yes, that's what I had in mind! It is more readable, but I do see your point about the border effect giving it more depth. However, if it were up to me, I would still pick the more readable text, especially because I've been testing it on different screens, and some low-power screens have a saturated black level that makes the first version extremely hard to read.

Anyway, thanks for trying my suggestions!
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm
We are fixing this by the way, so no worries. We also fixed the coloring issue with the Logo. So we are almost done. Should be ready in a couple of days.
Excellent. You both have a good artistic sense. I'm looking forward to the final version!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Happy Beltane’s Eve brother!

Is there a why you could also upgrade the Icons on the startpage of the JoS?

You know, those little white pentagrams, which lead you to the different sections like „Welcome“, „Satan“, „Spiritual Satanism“ etc.

I just noticed how cool and convenient it is to have an artist here, who is willing to put some effort in for Satan. =)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
I totally LOVE the new style, thank you for that!
And also Thank you Commander for updating them!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

This is also beautiful. However, I think the little dark tint on the letters, is dark and cool in a beautiful way.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

NinRick wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:13 pm
Satanic Eagle wrote:
Waiting a bit to update on the other websites also, will happen soon. We're having some technical difficulty right now.

Plan is to update all the logos.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Sat May 01, 2021 2:35 am
NinRick wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:13 pm
Satanic Eagle wrote:
Waiting a bit to update on the other websites also, will happen soon. We're having some technical difficulty right now.

Plan is to update all the logos.
Sounds great! It does has a great impact on how you feel when you access the sites and look on the Logo.
Didn't think it would be that much tbh. So I am looking forward to that!
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Soaring Eagle 666

Satanic Eagle wrote:
The new logo makes the sites look much nicer! However, in the old logo, I love the way the goat's eyes stare back at you! The new one just doesn't seem to capture that alive expression. I wouldn't want to ask you to spend time trying such a complicated change, so I did. Here's my attempt at creating a high-quality version of the old logo in a similar style. It's a bit brighter, and I kept the ellipse underneath, but the goat has the original face. Here's a side-by-side comparison:

I think mine is an improvement, but both are beautiful. It's fine if we stick with your version, but I wanted to post my attempt to see what everyone thinks. I can easily tweak the effects to make it darker if you want to see how that would look.
NinRick wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:12 pm
Is there a way you could also upgrade the Icons on the startpage of the JoS?

You know, those little white pentagrams, which lead you to the different sections like „Welcome“, „Satan“, „Spiritual Satanism“ etc.
The white pentagrams do need to be updated. The new logo makes it especially obvious. I've been planning to update the whole home page, and this seems like a good time to start, so here's my version:
It is also live on the Tor site.
I chose a more modern font and the new white pentagram has nothing in the center because I think the empty hole makes nice bullet points for the list. To keep the page clean, I'm going to move the "Important Information" link to the Welcome page.

Feel free to make suggestions!
Satanic Eagle

Post by Satanic Eagle »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:44 am
I think it looks great!
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
I really like the brighter colors / increased contrast in your version. It just makes all of it "jump out" more.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Satanic Eagle wrote:
The new logo makes the sites look much nicer! However, in the old logo, I love the way the goat's eyes stare back at you! The new one just doesn't seem to capture that alive expression. I wouldn't want to ask you to spend time trying such a complicated change, so I did. Here's my attempt at creating a high-quality version of the old logo in a similar style. It's a bit brighter, and I kept the ellipse underneath, but the goat has the original face. Here's a side-by-side comparison:

I think mine is an improvement, but both are beautiful. It's fine if we stick with your version, but I wanted to post my attempt to see what everyone thinks. I can easily tweak the effects to make it darker if you want to see how that would look.
NinRick wrote:

The white pentagrams do need to be updated. The new logo makes it especially obvious. I've been planning to update the whole home page, and this seems like a good time to start, so here's my version:
I chose a more modern font and the new white pentagram has nothing in the center because I think the empty hole makes nice bullet points for the list. To keep the page clean, I'm going to move the "Important Information" link to the Welcome page.

Damn brother I think it looks very good. I like how brightly everything shines, it is so vibrant.

I do believe the new Pentagram looks way better, but my mind has a hard time accepting it, as I got so used to the old pentagram. :lol:

But it does look better.

Thank you! =)
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
mercury_wisdom

Post by mercury_wisdom »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Satanic Eagle wrote:

NinRick wrote:

Those are really good Soaring Eagle. Well done!
I teach and guide those who follow my instruction. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort. -Father Satan
HAIL SATAN FOREVER
HAIL PRINCESS ASTARTE
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
I love this! The pentagrams and text next to them look stunning :)
EnkiUK3

Post by EnkiUK3 »

Nice :o
Egon

Post by Egon »

Shadowcat wrote:
You might consider Huion, it's cheaper and does the same. That's the one I know and use at least, there might be cheaper options as well.

Also there is an argument against visual display tablets because of posture, so you might go even cheaper by going with an intuous tablet (whatever brand you prefer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6A1rSU6Lm8

This is counter perspective to the above, on a classical standpoint that the optimal is the canvas in front of your face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znr1OY-aHhM
Shadowcat

Post by Shadowcat »

Egon wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:22 pm
Shadowcat wrote:
You might consider Huion, it's cheaper and does the same. That's the one I know and use at least, there might be cheaper options as well.

Also there is an argument against visual display tablets because of posture, so you might go even cheaper by going with an intuous tablet (whatever brand you prefer):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6A1rSU6Lm8

This is counter perspective to the above, on a classical standpoint that the optimal is the canvas in front of your face:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znr1OY-aHhM
Interesting, thank you!
Is it you
One I see
With skin so fair and eyes so blue
And lovely locks a pitch black hue
Emmaculate one i see Beautiful one to me,
behold my love for you set in stone!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOQuRFzUZoA
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

Satanic Eagle wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:34 pm
NinRick wrote:
Here you go, 844 x 1084

Whoa! How fantastic I love this
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
xlnt

Post by xlnt »

Looks good. Fits the forum well. I do however think that the old more "gritty" version had it's charm on the official website. But maybe that's just me. The official website (joyofsatan.org) is overall very good in it's original form. Very clean and informative in a yet original way.

I also remember an old version of 666blacksun.org that had very professional design for a short while before it came down for good. I have always wondered what happened to that one.
Soaring Eagle 666

Here's a couple more upgraded images:

On the meditations page:

The page is live on the Tor site.

As always, any feedback would be appreciated, and I'm happy to try changes.
Thanks again to Satanic Eagle for inspiration on a good style to use!
xlnt wrote:
Sun May 09, 2021 11:44 pm
Looks good. Fits the forum well. I do however think that the old more "gritty" version had it's charm on the official website. But maybe that's just me. The official website (joyofsatan.org) is overall very good in it's original form. Very clean and informative in a yet original way.

I also remember an old version of 666blacksun.org that had very professional design for a short while before it came down for good. I have always wondered what happened to that one.
I know what you mean. The trouble is that the old graphics look fuzzy, not just "gritty" on high-quality screens, which are becoming increasingly common. But don't worry, the official website is forever preserved in it's "original" form in my offline mirror.

Is this the version of 666blacksun.org you remember?
https://web.archive.org/web/20121013043 ... cksun.org/
Ol argedco luciftias

Post by Ol argedco luciftias »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 am

On the meditations page:

xlnt wrote:

I know what you mean. The trouble is that the old graphics look fuzzy, not just "gritty" on high-quality screens, which are becoming increasingly common. But don't worry, the official website is forever preserved in it's "original" form in my offline mirror.

I like it. Looks good.
xlnt

Post by xlnt »

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:08 am

On the meditations page:

xlnt wrote:

Yes that's the version.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an SS, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.
Meteor

Post by Meteor »

Tue May 11, 2021 11:33 am
There is already an ongoing effort to design these by an SS, please do not see this as voting competition, but rather as distribution of work.
Wouldn't competitiveness possibly drive up the quality of the results, though? Or would it put too much pressure on people?
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

Lydia wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:58 pm
I'd like to retract this statement. The JoS should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Maxine designed it. Keep it as it is please.
HP. Hoodedcobra666

Lydia wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 1:44 pm
Lydia wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 3:58 pm
I'd like to retract this statement. The JoS should stay as it is. It's our home, and HPS Maxine designed it. Keep it as it is please.
I find the high blue intrusive, in that it alters the website's character more than it should. It looks "good" but not in accordance to the character of the site nor the mission which it has.

Regardless, all logos and graphics that should be redone [The artist working on this is great and spends a lot of time on improvements], will be redone as only upgrades of the ones already existing, and not something "different", let alone anything infringing of character of the site. It will be plainly the same but in HD.

Only improvements on the already known and accepted style of the JoS, which is a classic by now, will be accepted.

This has been conversed about before and the answer remains the same and definitive.