Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm in need of clarification!

Deus

Recently I found your site, I was very much surprised and was also happy, and with some time I did my dedication ritual. But when I moved towards your unique Meditations, I found it hard to get things clear, maybe because of me being completely spiritual free personality, full of communistic approach in life.
Following are my questions:

Where does the Ida and Pingala nadis are? Do they exist in the middle chakras of the soul, the main ones?
Or do they exist at the back chakra extensions, the spine?

And, I want to know about sushumna nadi as well, is it the nadi which is straight in the middle or straight in the back, the spine?

Also the nadis, Ida and Pingala, do they literally ((pierce through)) the chakras or they just pass through the chakra edges?

And where in world is the kundalini serpent?
Is it at the base of the tail bone or at the base chakra at the middle? And from where should it rise? From the middle chakras or through back extension chakras?

Please do answer these questions, as I want to start the rituals.
Thank You!

Well, at the risk of sounding like a catch 22, by starting the meditations, you will eventually get these answers. When I first started, I didn't quite understand everything, and had similar questions. But, through meditations and practice, many things were cleared up.

I will answer your questions, but in the future, keep in mind what i stated above.

The Ida and Pingala are in the middle of the body, and are 2 of the 3 main energy pathways of the soul. The chakras are where these intersect. The chakras at the front of the body and on the spine are extensions of these chakras. Through meditation, I have come to the hypothesis that the Ida and Pingala also have extentions at the front of the body and on the spine.

The shushuma is in the middle of the spine.

The Kundalini Serpent is at the base of the spine, and rises up the spine, through the chakras located there.

Welcome to Spiritual Satanism, I wish you a pleasant journey.

Thank You Malpirji Zodinu
This answer was very needed.
After the dedication ritual itself, I'm feeling quite powerful and just... Something different that I cannot sum up with words.
I soon will start the ritual RTRs, and be one with the army.

Deus said:
Thank You Malpirji Zodinu
This answer was very needed.
After the dedication ritual itself, I'm feeling quite powerful and just... Something different that I cannot sum up with words.
I soon will start the ritual RTRs, and be one with the army.

Most importantly - especially if you want to participate in the spiritual war- you need to clean your aura and build a strong aura of protection two times daily.

You will thank me later.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back