Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Born in pisces.

HiperX

Hi there.
In the last days Im constantly learning astrology from JOS like all of my free time. I know in my life that I pisces because of March.. but don’t know that other planets playing a role too.. I did the natal chart and figure out that I have 5 planets on Water Signs (3 pisces) + Ascendant on a Water sign too… Not mentioned bad,bad SATURN :roll: :oops: :oops:

IT MEANS : I see someone and can feel/copy their emotions , know how they feel maybe what they think, worse is I live in my head for long time , ENJOYing fantasies .. its like a dopamine boost or cocaine ..
even worser is like pisces... when my best friend was after breakup , he was very negative and I run to him to help him , he gave me that negativity of his and I was very very exhausted from it .. its going on for a month and MY girlfriend also dumped me for/because of a another guy.. I know it was because of the bad , femine-hate energy what my friend give me also… And HE also dumped me when he find another girl , they have a lot of intercourse and no time for me ,to hear me , hear my break up.. As a Water element I had depression for a few months, not else. I am a very confident with friends but afraid of girls , As pisces I don’t trust myself ☹.

But thanks to her i find JOS after break up. i searched for ww2->war-> jew stuff and i found a complete new world what clicked with me in few seconds. ;) :D

I have to open up and say the story of my.. As a child I grew up in a fucked up family , where is so much fighting , first grandparents then parents also.. a lot of fight . It is 15 years ahead but still remember when I go downstairs for look up my parents fighting and to end of the fight .. I find my mother laying on the ground and not moving .. Imagine a 8-10 years old boy standing front of that situation.. Shame for the parents.

I grow up shy , read some how to be happy , how to be confident , how to.., how to.. but some of the books I did not read to the end . I have no preservation in such/some things , only do when I had such emotion .. and they gone in 2-3 days … then have fantasies .. -> purpose -> 2-3 days -> end -> fantasies.
I read osho and learn some meditations . Present meditation like our Void but ! lasts only some daily “here and now” and I forget it completely and then find it forget , find it forget..
I read some Trauma of a Child content but not preserved . Then one day i have some hate/anger and sayd to the truth to my father that he don’t know nothing but hit my mother . I have that day a big release 😊 and the connection with parents is a little bit better from that day 😊. It feel like of a 15 years of burden fell of from me..
In the first place the meditation is what healed me from Trauma( I think ).

From planets in other signs I also : Pay attention on my EGO .to (Don’t be egoistic !). sensitive , naïve and forgetting for others , secretive and very spiritual water.

But I think I need help. I have a rush feeling in myself (to do things) and don’t do something because I thinks it’s a waste of time . Or just don’t do if I skip one of them , like RTRs , meditation , workout , healty eating .

I am dedicated (this year). I did lot of RTRs but when I stop I cant make myself to start again.. ,do the first P. meditation on third eye .. I had headaches what is good , seeing something in the dark after wake up in the night.. but not preserved and i stoped meditating..
So in first place im writing this for to feel better and iam here for any tips , blame or critics.
To know me better , after first RTR I feel in such calm but it not last in the RTRS after. After Pause I feel the power(like better Karma) of the first rtr counted from pause (LAST RTR, Pause 2-3 days , First RTR).
When I schedule something I can easily burn out myself..
When I found elements (this month) , started experiencing with fire to balance my water . and feel so much grounded talkative and confident day after invoking fire and earth and I enjoy it a lot (Lot of talking and less thinking). This week I found Astrology and learn some very good things that I don’t know how to thank you , appreciate it .

My last words is for the Users on this site , Thank you HPHC for the site, sermons and your work. Thank you Blitzkreig for (Mind-body and Balancing posts ). Sun(Astrology) , Jack (great relationship advices) , Henu , Luciftias and others For your Lifechanging posts , help and also work . And big big thanks for Lydia for workings with Runes , Squares , Moon and Astrology as a whole . It can be strange to hear from me but I think She is my Forum MOM for me :) , like not a real but i have had learned many things from her.

Question : Can i do Sun square on any sunday or i have to wait 3 months for it :oops: ?
May 15 going for wunjo for 90 days :!: :x .

Thank you Satan.
Hail Satan.

Not especially good time for Sun square, but you could vibrate AUM SURYA every day regardless. Like something that would be your new habit. By the sound of it, it could help you a lot. Do not over do: Start low, and build up slow. Maybe start as low as 9 or 18 vibrations per session or even per day.

As for the runes. Sowilo could really help you out as well with your struggles. Again, start low and go slowly. Build up momentum to get the ball rolling and play the long game.

Pisces ascendant pisces here.
Key is to start by modelling the ambient around you first. Make a big F*cking POSTER Calendar on one of your walls or doors with all days for a working , or simply days of the month and SIGN Each DAY, every little spiritual exercise you make , with a letter or symbol. (You must be artistic you should know how to compress information in little glyphs)
Don't let your body and mind to find excuses , we are very easily influenced by outside stuff, DO NOT GIVE IN. Need be start making your body and mind associate meditation and spiritual stuff with pleasure and less with duty. Practice masturbation after a good and decent meditation session. FIND YOUR GUARDIAN DEMON! ASK FOR HELP FROM SATAN AND DEMONS! Stay CONNECTED WITH THEM! They'll know how to give directions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back