Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there anyway to detatch from the zeitgeist?

Ravenheart666

The mass mind ,is it of any utility in a spiritual pursuit? Especially on this planet in it's current state, need we be connected to it? I personally get flashes of too many stupid and repugnant "information" after the meditation session and power workings. I now know those thoughts don't belong to me and it happens every time I "open up" voluntarily or not to it.
It's truly just a stupid and disgusting continuous broadcast.

Is there anyway to specifically detach from it?

Ravenheart666 said:
The mass mind ,is it of any utility in a spiritual pursuit? Especially on this planet in it's current state, need we be connected to it? I personally get flashes of too many stupid and repugnant "information" after the meditation session and power workings. I now know those thoughts don't belong to me and it happens every time I "open up" voluntarily or not to it.

You may not be able to but you know what you can not pay attention to it or try to shut it out by focusing on other things. That is just like the tetragrammaton barrier over the years when I meditate sometimes I become aware of this and the Jewish energy around earth. I usually find it really disturbing and don't like it at all. But you have to kind of shut things out. It will not be noticed after a bit of doing this well in my experience. I suppose if your really open you just have to shut it out all the time or get used to it or focus on other things. Paying attention to it all the time kind of means you draw in that energy.

The mass mind I am half aware of it but don't pay attention a lot I don't like it. I did however sometimes try to tune into it a little to pick things up when writing something online places in online warfare so I can try to come across in a way people would like or find cool and listen too.

I guess other than stuff like that or if someone wanted to try to be leader of something (they want to try and understand normal people better) there really isn't much use from our side of tuning into it.

slyscorpion said:
Ravenheart666 said:

You may not be able to but you know what you can not pay attention to it or try to shut it out by focusing on other things. That is just like the tetragrammaton barrier over the years when I meditate sometimes I become aware of this and the Jewish energy around earth. I usually find it really disturbing and don't like it at all. But you have to kind of shut things out. It will not be noticed after a bit of doing this well in my experience. I suppose if your really open you just have to shut it out all the time or get used to it or focus on other things. Paying attention to it all the time kind of means you draw in that energy.

The mass mind I am half aware of it but don't pay attention a lot I don't like it. I did however sometimes try to tune into it a little to pick things up when writing something online places in online warfare so I can try to come across in a way people would like or find cool and listen too.

I guess other than stuff like that or if someone wanted to try to be leader of something (they want to try and understand normal people better) there really isn't much use from our side of tuning into it.
Very neptunian by nature, I always get to "see" stuff I don't like. I should re-assess my void meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back