Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Artisan retreating to the workshop(Taking a break from the forums)

Artisan

Hello,

Recently I have discovered an issue, a lack of balance I have been exhibiting, as such, being the person I am, I will be taking time away from the forums as well as other activities to focus on fixing this problem with full attention. As some of you may know, I am in the process of creating an updated 6 month program, I will log on to create a thread releasing it once I am done with it, do know, it may take more time than I initially gave an estimate for. I have no intentions to abandon that project. Do not worry.

I also have a few other projects I plan to release, I will login to the forums in order to post them as they are completed, please do know that I will be avoiding checking my notifications and will be unreachable by email or by post. The only reason I will be on the forums is for releasing my projects and to read things posted by the ministry, I will not be reading any replies to my threads or able to be contacted until I have resolved this lack of balance.

I hope you will all be well, I look forward to seeing each of your achievements and sharing anything new I have learned over my absence. Stay safe, stay hydrated, and keep up the rituals, a Final RTR keeps the jew away after all. Never forget that you are the shield which all of humanity, the plants, the animals, and the earth itself stands behind, destroy the enemy with all your might!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Artisan said:
Hello,

Recently I have discovered an issue, a lack of balance I have been exhibiting, as such, being the person I am, I will be taking time away from the forums as well as other activities to focus on fixing this problem with full attention. As some of you may know, I am in the process of creating an updated 6 month program, I will log on to create a thread releasing it once I am done with it, do know, it may take more time than I initially gave an estimate for. I have no intentions to abandon that project. Do not worry.

I also have a few other projects I plan to release, I will login to the forums in order to post them as they are completed, please do know that I will be avoiding checking my notifications and will be unreachable by email or by post. The only reason I will be on the forums is for releasing my projects and to read things posted by the ministry, I will not be reading any replies to my threads or able to be contacted until I have resolved this lack of balance.

I hope you will all be well, I look forward to seeing each of your achievements and sharing anything new I have learned over my absence. Stay safe, stay hydrated, and keep up the rituals, a Final RTR keeps the jew away after all. Never forget that you are the shield which all of humanity, the plants, the animals, and the earth itself stands behind, destroy the enemy with all your might!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

I too wish you well and look forward to your updated 6month program I am very curious! I didnt get a chance to reply to you again in the other thread but I found alot insightful. As for the quote you mentioned trying to find about Father Satan mentioning something similar to Maxine I would be very curious to see it indeed! I feel in general I am being told to trust my senses more.

As Meteor said be gentle with yourself! That is something i am still learning as well :) hope to see you soon!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back