Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yoga: Center/Heart Chakra

HPS Lydia

Info about Center aka Heart Chakra: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html

Some of these are very easy, even for beginners and people who are out of shape. Some are more difficult, I have written so in each one.

This one is good to begin and/or end a yoga session with. Relax, focus on breathing slowly, and feel the stretch across your chest and shoulders. You can use a pillow folded in half lengthwise with it mainly along your spine, and you don't need anything under your knees, but it may make it more comfortable, allowing for more time spent in the asana.
supine-heart-opener-yoga-valentines-day-crop.jpg

Sphinx pose, but with feet a few feet apart. If doing this on a yoga mat, have each foot right along the outside of the mat. Having feet apart at this distance allows for the energy to freely bypass the solar area and go directly to the Center/Heart chakra. Try for yourself to feel the difference, from the usual feet at hip distance.

A tip for this asana (and regular Sphinx) is to have your hands energetically pulling towards your body, as this helps to relax and gently stretch the lower spine. Keep your arms engaged, don’t just prop yourself up and slump on them.
IMG_7607.jpg

Bow, this one also works the Solar chakra. More difficult than sphinx, skip this if you have any back problems.
how-to-do-bow-pose.jpg

Differently-Modified Camel. Not leaning back in full Camel, but just lifting your chest upwards. I can’t find a proper picture for this, I figured it out myself and don’t know what else to call it. Just kneel on the floor, preferably with padding under your knees to prevent pain, knees about hip width apart. Clasp hands behind you, relax the shoulders, and expand your chest upwards. Arms can be bent at the elbows to make it easier on the shoulders. Lift your head enough to look up, but do not lean back, don’t try to look straight up, just maybe about halfway between straight up and straight ahead. This can also be done standing, and both ways are quite easy.

Natarajasana aka Dancer’s Pose. Not for beginners, it can take years of practice to do this one. (Do on both sides.)
Instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXNgRNsqcPo
natarajasana_red.jpg

Standing Bow Pose, also known as Dancer’s Pose, but easier than the previous one listed. Feel the stretch through the shoulder of the arm holding the leg. You might feel the effects of this one after you come out of the pose. Easier than the previous asana. (Do on both sides.) Please watch the instructional video, as there is a method to lifting the foot of the lifted leg, preparing for proper balance.
Instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52rXZx4EF3o
75f88fc552aa4c1863cd84de6c1cba98.jpg

Cow arms, minus the leg part of this (Gomukhasana). You might not feel any effects if your shoulders are tight, this is a good asana to do regularly to loosen up the shoulders. You can do this sitting normally or on a chair. (Do on both sides.) The picture is of the full pose for reference for the rotation of each arm.
cow-face-pose-instructions.jpg

Puppy pose, again you might not feel any effects if your shoulders are tight, but still a good stretch to do often if not daily. Effects are best felt if your chest is able to touch the floor.
image-asset.jpeg

Hare for the back extension. This one, I found really opened the back extension of the chakra, and is a great counter pose to all the back bends. Start by kneeling on the floor, lean forward a bit, place hands on each foot as shown. Put your head onto the floor, and lift your hips up. When in this, relax your shoulder blades to allow for a really deep stretch.
IMG_8356.jpg

I have personally felt Handstand to be very good for this chakra. Very healthy to do regardless. If you cannot get into a handstand yourself, have a strong friend lift you by your ankles, make sure to keep strength in your arms and shoulders, and keep your core engaged.

If you happen to have 2 walls near each other in an oddly shaped room, or something like a tree outside next to a wall of a building, do the following: Get on all fours facing one wall, make sure your hands are directly in line with your shoulders, then “walk” your feet up the tree or other wall, kick off until you are in handstand with one wall behind you, so you can have one foot holding the wall for balance. Try to keep one leg straight, perhaps switch legs after a moment, and allow your body to develop muscle memory. (Side note, a similar concept can be used for learning Shoulder stand, but only one wall is needed. Lie on back with butt against the wall, legs up the wall. Put your arms in place as you lift your butt up and walk your legs up. It's called shoulder stand- have your weight on your shoulders, not your neck.)
1285b0c488adff315b9dbe9f11054098.jpg

cc75d40c16a1955577ed8f830da13f47.jpg

Next up in the series: Solar; 6th; Crown. Previously done:

Throat: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55467

Base: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47239

Sacral: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=213118

Feel free to post any other poses you feel are effective! I have tried to include pictures with men through this series, but there are simply far more of women available online.

Very awesome. Published right when it's time for me to shake up my yoga routine. These will do, thanks!

I look like a banana when I do the handstand, I also look on the ground. Let's fix that, shall we?

Thank you Lydia, you really empower this place!

Lydia said:
Do you allow us to put your Chakra Yoga-Sessions on the German Joy Of Satan Website? We would of course say that you created the yoga-sessions.

Because all the German people probably won't find this, and also they probably won't come here.

NinRick said:
Do you allow us to put your Chakra Yoga-Sessions on the German Joy Of Satan Website? We would of course say that you created the yoga-sessions.

Because all the German people probably won't find this, and also they probably won't come here.

Of course, any member can post these in any translation to any site :)

Lydia said:
NinRick said:

Of course, any member can post these in any translation to any site :)

Great, thank you! =)

Awesome, thank you.

For anyone struggling with the handstand, try "grabbing" the floor with your fingers; keep your shoulders locked.

Lydia said:

Honestly AWESOME! :D I had a very good vibe the moment I opened this, it feels right and I know it'll help me grow stronger.

Besides, I just now started to realize how much work it can be to put together a post like this, just learned how to add link in the form of text lol, I suck at using these Forums, learning something everyday.

I'll have to rewrite my Yoga routine entire after you finish posting these.. :p but I just know it will help me a lot. I'm absolutely sure this new advanced Yoga will increase my skill by a lot.

Thank you for this! :)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER! HAIL LERAJE!

Can someone explain to me how you do that handstand pose???I wanted to do this thing since I was on primary school (almost every kid could) and I never managed to do it.

I just love your creativity with this, Lydia! Thank you so much for sharing, I will gladly be doing this. Also thanks for the throat-session.

Long live the inspiration for spiritual empowerment!

Hail Satan!!!

Νίκος said:
Can someone explain to me how you do that handstand pose???I wanted to do this thing since I was on primary school (almost every kid could) and I never managed to do it.
You can practice it against a wall, and once you get a hang of it you can start learning to balance without a wall.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Awesome, thank you.

For anyone struggling with the handstand, try "grabbing" the floor with your fingers; keep your shoulders locked.
Thank you for adding this tip about "grabbing" the floor, I knew to do it but forgot to include it when writing this. It is very useful :)

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
Honestly AWESOME! :D I had a very good vibe the moment I opened this, it feels right and I know it'll help me grow stronger.

Besides, I just now started to realize how much work it can be to put together a post like this, just learned how to add link in the form of text lol, I suck at using these Forums, learning something everyday.

I'll have to rewrite my Yoga routine entire after you finish posting these.. :p but I just know it will help me a lot. I'm absolutely sure this new advanced Yoga will increase my skill by a lot.

Lol, I literally lose track of time while putting in all the links and making sure the images show properly. Then I'm like "crap, I have other things to do!"

Νίκος said:

Read the other reply by GoldenxChild1, combined with the paragraph I wrote above the images of the handstand, combined with the text in the image giving cues for how to position the body. Make sure your shoulder are warmed up and not stiff, do some arm circles etc, and your wrists as well. There are also videos on youtube giving instructions for doing it, look around there :)

Lydia said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
Awesome, thank you.

Thank you for adding this tip about "grabbing" the floor, I knew to do it but forgot to include it when writing this. It is very useful :)

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:

Lol, I literally lose track of time while putting in all the links and making sure the images show properly. Then I'm like "crap, I have other things to do!"

Νίκος said:

Read the other reply by GoldenxChild1, combined with the paragraph I wrote above the images of the handstand, combined with the text in the image giving cues for how to position the body. Make sure your shoulder are warmed up and not stiff, do some arm circles etc, and your wrists as well. There are also videos on youtube giving instructions for doing it, look around there :)

No worries; I was a Gymnast for the majority of my adolescence, and little tricks like that make the difference. Glad I could be of service Lady Lydia.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=245728 time=1619022499 user_id=57]
Info about Center aka Heart Chakra: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart666Chakra.html

Some of these are very easy, even for beginners and people who are out of shape. Some are more difficult, I have written so in each one.

This one is good to begin and/or end a yoga session with. Relax, focus on breathing slowly, and feel the stretch across your chest and shoulders. You can use a pillow folded in half lengthwise with it mainly along your spine, and you don't need anything under your knees, but it may make it more comfortable, allowing for more time spent in the asana.
supine-heart-opener-yoga-valentines-day-crop.jpg

Sphinx pose, but with feet a few feet apart. If doing this on a yoga mat, have each foot right along the outside of the mat. Having feet apart at this distance allows for the energy to freely bypass the solar area and go directly to the Center/Heart chakra. Try for yourself to feel the difference, from the usual feet at hip distance.

A tip for this asana (and regular Sphinx) is to have your hands energetically pulling towards your body, as this helps to relax and gently stretch the lower spine. Keep your arms engaged, don’t just prop yourself up and slump on them.
IMG_7607.jpg

Bow, this one also works the Solar chakra. More difficult than sphinx, skip this if you have any back problems.
how-to-do-bow-pose.jpg

Differently-Modified Camel. Not leaning back in full Camel, but just lifting your chest upwards. I can’t find a proper picture for this, I figured it out myself and don’t know what else to call it. Just kneel on the floor, preferably with padding under your knees to prevent pain, knees about hip width apart. Clasp hands behind you, relax the shoulders, and expand your chest upwards. Arms can be bent at the elbows to make it easier on the shoulders. Lift your head enough to look up, but do not lean back, don’t try to look straight up, just maybe about halfway between straight up and straight ahead. This can also be done standing, and both ways are quite easy.

Natarajasana aka Dancer’s Pose. Not for beginners, it can take years of practice to do this one. (Do on both sides.)
Instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXNgRNsqcPo
natarajasana_red.jpg

Standing Bow Pose, also known as Dancer’s Pose, but easier than the previous one listed. Feel the stretch through the shoulder of the arm holding the leg. You might feel the effects of this one after you come out of the pose. Easier than the previous asana. (Do on both sides.) Please watch the instructional video, as there is a method to lifting the foot of the lifted leg, preparing for proper balance.
Instructional video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52rXZx4EF3o
75f88fc552aa4c1863cd84de6c1cba98.jpg

Cow arms, minus the leg part of this (Gomukhasana). You might not feel any effects if your shoulders are tight, this is a good asana to do regularly to loosen up the shoulders. You can do this sitting normally or on a chair. (Do on both sides.) The picture is of the full pose for reference for the rotation of each arm.
cow-face-pose-instructions.jpg

Puppy pose, again you might not feel any effects if your shoulders are tight, but still a good stretch to do often if not daily. Effects are best felt if your chest is able to touch the floor.
image-asset.jpeg

Hare for the back extension. This one, I found really opened the back extension of the chakra, and is a great counter pose to all the back bends. Start by kneeling on the floor, lean forward a bit, place hands on each foot as shown. Put your head onto the floor, and lift your hips up. When in this, relax your shoulder blades to allow for a really deep stretch.
IMG_8356.jpg

I have personally felt Handstand to be very good for this chakra. Very healthy to do regardless. If you cannot get into a handstand yourself, have a strong friend lift you by your ankles, make sure to keep strength in your arms and shoulders, and keep your core engaged.

If you happen to have 2 walls near each other in an oddly shaped room, or something like a tree outside next to a wall of a building, do the following: Get on all fours facing one wall, make sure your hands are directly in line with your shoulders, then “walk” your feet up the tree or other wall, kick off until you are in handstand with one wall behind you, so you can have one foot holding the wall for balance. Try to keep one leg straight, perhaps switch legs after a moment, and allow your body to develop muscle memory. (Side note, a similar concept can be used for learning Shoulder stand, but only one wall is needed. Lie on back with butt against the wall, legs up the wall. Put your arms in place as you lift your butt up and walk your legs up. It's called shoulder stand- have your weight on your shoulders, not your neck.)
1285b0c488adff315b9dbe9f11054098.jpg

cc75d40c16a1955577ed8f830da13f47.jpg

Next up in the series: Solar; 6th; Crown. Previously done:

Throat: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=55467

Base: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47239

Sacral: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=213118

Feel free to post any other poses you feel are effective! I have tried to include pictures with men through this series, but there are simply far more of women available online.
Very helpful. Thank you Lydia

Masterj810610 said:
What is the first assana since the image doesnt work
I can see it...

You could download the pdfs I made (few posts above is a link) so you have the excact copy of the post, or you could search the pose online for more instructions.

Henu the Great said:
Masterj810610 said:
What is the first assana since the image doesnt work
I can see it...

You could download the pdfs I made (few posts above is a link) so you have the excact copy of the post, or you could search the pose online for more instructions.

Thank you

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=245728 time=1619022499 user_id=57]

Hey Lydia! I am still struggling with dancer's pose and sometimes with cow's arms, mostly because of an old injury and because of some weight lifting exercises that focuses on internal rotation. There are any others yoga poses for shoulders but easier? Especially that focuses on external rotation. My goal is to make the pose from this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckvBL-erGU (1:35)

Dark Blue Eye said:
Hey Lydia! I am still struggling with dancer's pose and sometimes with cow's arms, mostly because of an old injury and because of some weight lifting exercises that focuses on internal rotation. There are any others yoga poses for shoulders but easier? Especially that focuses on external rotation. My goal is to make the pose from this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ckvBL-erGU (1:35)

Hello :)

It can take years to master poses. I can't do a lot to the full expression of the pose either. I don't worry about it, enjoy the stretch as it is, and keep practicing.

As for other yoga poses, I am short on time, but look around online. There can also be some that are not classified as "yoga" but help build the strength and flexibility.

My next yoga post will be about twists, and it will have some for the shoulders. One in particular was amazing for me (I also had an old injury), maybe you will like it too. I should be posting it within a few weeks hopefully.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Awesome, thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTCdlcpyEWk

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=411681 time=1672855020 user_id=57]
Dark Blue Eye said:

Hello :)

It can take years to master poses. I can't do a lot to the full expression of the pose either. I don't worry about it, enjoy the stretch as it is, and keep practicing.

As for other yoga poses, I am short on time, but look around online. There can also be some that are not classified as "yoga" but help build the strength and flexibility.

My next yoga post will be about twists, and it will have some for the shoulders. One in particular was amazing for me (I also had an old injury), maybe you will like it too. I should be posting it within a few weeks hopefully.

Well, I cannot wait to see your next post :)

Wow I am out of shape, trying new asanas makes me realize how out of balance I am. The hare pose was terrible, all it did was put strain on my neck without stretching the back at all. I couldn't do either of the dancers poses.

Honestly, I get super frustrated with yoga in general.

GoldenxChild1 said:
Wow I am out of shape, trying new asanas makes me realize how out of balance I am. The hare pose was terrible, all it did was put strain on my neck without stretching the back at all. I couldn't do either of the dancers poses.

Honestly, I get super frustrated with yoga in general.
It's all about being patient with yourself and the practice. Results are compounding over a long period. It is a lifelong journey, after all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back