Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paper Rosary (?)

Satanic Eagle

For those of you who don't have a rosary, or might be in situations where you don't have access to it, I've made a guide showing how to make a paper alternative.

It's more of a simple counting tool, so you can concentrate on vibration and feeling it, rather than counting. It's very crude, but that's the point, it's a temporary fix for people who struggle counting to high numbers while vibrating mantras.

To make it, all you need is a piece of paper, scissors, and a pen / pencil, and a ruler would help

How to make:
ucrZSRH.png

How to use:
lv81SZi.png

Decent. The paper does not even have to have lines as those can be made with pen and ruler.

Henu the Great said:
Decent. The paper does not even have to have lines as those can be made with pen and ruler.

How does this work exactly ? Is it made to keep count of the number of times you vibrate something?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:

How does this work exactly ? Is it made to keep count of the number of times you vibrate something?
As the title of the topic says, "Paper rosary". Read the instructions on the original post.

Henu the Great said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Henu the Great said:

As the title of the topic says, "Paper rosary". Read the instructions on the original post.

:oops: Sorry

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back