Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Im new to satanism

tekashi

Hi everyone, I am kind of new to satanism (I've been studying the JoS site very hard for the past 6 days or so) and I feel im almost ready to do my dedication. But before I do it I was wondering if it would be possible to speak to any demons or preferably satan himself, as I have a few questions I would like to clear up before I do my dedication. Is it wise to do a ritual to try to communicate my questions before my dedication?

You are welcome. Members will be with you to help you with any question you may have. Keep studying in the meanwhile so you receive understanding of what Satanism truly is.

tekashi said:
Hi everyone, I am kind of new to satanism (I've been studying the JoS site very hard for the past 6 days or so) and I feel im almost ready to do my dedication. But before I do it I was wondering if it would be possible to speak to any demons or preferably satan himself, as I have a few questions I would like to clear up before I do my dedication. Is it wise to do a ritual to try to communicate my questions before my dedication?

Hi and welcome to our community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.
The thing is, you probably think that if you call a demon, that you will see and hear them, I am pretty sure you wont, as you would have to open enough for that. When you are new and not open enough yet to see, hear and feel Satan and our Gods; they will still be aware of you and hear you, but they will provide you answers in a different way, just be open.

But then again, you can just ask your questions here, and people will answer them truthfully.

tekashi said:

Welcome. Keep on studying JOS and use search function here on forums to find help u need or u can create new topic.
For speaking to Gods u have to open ur astral senses which comes with regular meditations,its wiser to ask here as i guess ur questions will be basic and not bother Gods for basics as They are extremely busy.

tekashi said:
You should read these sermons:

Telepathic Communication by HPS Maxine
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8400

Spiritual Satanism: Communicating With The Gods by HP HC
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15868&p=61728&hilit=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back