Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

George floyd is not a Hero he is a criminal and a loser

darkmonkey666

This is not really about race or color of skin as those type of people who are white I do not respect either and never really did. Yeah I have dealt with people exactly like him in the past. I used to think some parts of the Drug lifestyle were cool but I don't anymore. For people to put someone like this up as some sort of national hero is insane. These people are like parasites and will take everything from you if you let them only so they can get high.

I do though think though if people want to go Robinhood since it is Uranus in Taurus that maybe someone who became a criminal cause they were just poor and trying to survive. Ok this might serve a purpose if they were held up like this with a good cause of building something instead of tearing it down. Finding solutions making sure more people have better opportunites etc It would make people realize just how stacked against them the Jewish system is and maybe some would want to think of solutions.

But not George Floyd he is just a low life and a loser.

I wish people would get this through their minds and stop burning down our cities and trying to end police protection for Jewish criminals drug dealers and losers.

I also think stuff like this makes the black race look bad and doesn't help their cause at all. It is as if they are trying to cause racial conflict and hatred where it didn't even exist before.

Instead it should more be like Separate But Equal. That was actually a good phraese. Not equal as in Maxism but equal in the eyes of the law and opportunities. Not saying we need all sorts of stuff like what used to be in the south that is dumb what I mean is they need to live in their separate communities and not mix with us work to advance on their own better themselves. They should run their own stuff.

slyscorpion said:
I also think stuff like this makes the black race look bad and doesn't help their cause at all. It is as if they are trying to cause racial conflict and hatred where it didn't even exist before.

Instead it should more be like Separate But Equal. That was actually a good phraese. Not equal as in Maxism but equal in the eyes of the law and opportunities. Not saying we need all sorts of stuff like what used to be in the south that is dumb what I mean is they need to live in their separate communities and not mix with us work to advance on their own better themselves. They should run their own stuff.

Funnily enough Sly, Mexicans or those of Latino descent thinks it all cool to support this fucking imbecile. I mentioned to a coworker about the gematria of George Floyd just to get him a little realization and he just didn’t care. My coworker is Latino and it really astounds me as to how tightly the ghetto inducted Latinos and Blacks are all for worshipping this criminal.

It’s funny how BLM can never find their actual “good boy that dindu nuffin” to idolize. It’s always criminal trash like GF or any of the other BLM messiahs you can name.

Ramier108666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Funnily enough Sly, Mexicans or those of Latino descent thinks it all cool to support this fucking imbecile. I mentioned to a coworker about the gematria of George Floyd just to get him a little realization and he just didn’t care. My coworker is Latino and it really astounds me as to how tightly the ghetto inducted Latinos and Blacks are all for worshipping this criminal.

I really think it's too bad we cannot just get to solutions and building things up instead of adding to the problem even more. Like I said at the top this desire to look up to and worship the bad boy (always going to exist as it is a human trait in some people) could be used some way for good. Also bad boy doesn't have to mean criminal or someone who harms others. It could mean someone who doesn't follow "social norms" in a good way that makes progress for human kind like Tesla or Ford or galileo.

So why not put someone cool as national hero using the same energy and instincts. Why does it have to be a straight up criminal.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
It’s funny how BLM can never find their actual “good boy that dindu nuffin” to idolize. It’s always criminal trash like GF or any of the other BLM messiahs you can name.
Even that child Adam Toledo, 13 years old. He is a full gang member of the Latin Kings, one of the deadliest gangs in America. Out doing gang actions in the middle of the night, carrying a pistol with him. And his gang names that everybody called him were "Lil Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."

How are you given a name like "Lil Homicide" by the Latin Kings? Might have to do with the fact they found him out at 2am, carrying a pistol, with gunpowder residue on his hands, and running away from a reported shooting. The whole reason police were there is because someone heard Adam shoot his pistol, and called in to the police to report it.

It's a horrible thing, but these gangs actually use young children to deliver drugs, deliver money, and even as assassins.

And the other one this week. You couldn't possibly ask for a more clear picture caught on the body cam. You see this girl with a big ass knife in her hand, looked like a big kitchen knife to me. And she pulls the knife up, and swings it directly at the other girl's face. That's when the officer shot, and perfect timing. That innocent girl with the pink shirt was half a second away from having this knife buried 8 inches deep into her face and head.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
...Knife wielder...

Someone on youtube stated the Cop did a terrific shot at the assailant. 3 rounds in a tight grouping. Either a case of a good cop shooting his glock or someones been training.

Anti-FA/BLM

It's classic marxist Mathematics. One person dies OY VEY, VEY OY. 300 people die that's a statistic, goyim.

One guy, one black guy who even dropped his speedball pipe(for fenatyl/meth) in the police cruiser. Just one guy less people died at the hands of the police since riots in the last year. Something like over 12 people died DUE to the riots.

I strongly believe a higher court is gonna intervene. There should have never been a trial to begin with. And expect more protests in August when they try the other cops for "aiding and abetting a murder". And we still haven't reached the summer months.

Hell they even gave reparation money to Floyd's family something like 25 million dollars.

At the end of the day like Tim Pool states this gonna give the leftists EXACTLY what they want. No one speaks up, I swear Tim Pool is like a broken record. IF people vote to defund and or abolish the police. Shit is gonna hit the fan literally.

This wonderful marxist leftist utopia let them try it. I'd say let the lefties do all they want. In the wise words of Nick "Tasteless" Plott: "At what point are you feeding unto your opponent/s".

We've already been down this road nearly 100 years ago. In the end it'll wake people up, sure many don't care but eventually you'll have to. Now with information age and digital communication lets try the "history repeats itself meme" and break out of this conundrum.

AND don't forget the coming Rittenhouse ordeal on court. More riots to come.

I'm getting tired of the news repeating the same shit pretty much since March NON-STOP hell the MSM is STILL obsessed with Capital Hill riots.

But if repetition is the act of embedding shit into people since they are braindead morons glued to their screens. Maybe it'll wake up some of the normies and people who are either listening, woke, or awake.

Seems like the media is feeding unto it's opponents no wonder alt-news outlets exploded.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Even that child Adam Toledo, 13 years old. He is a full gang member of the Latin Kings, one of the deadliest gangs in America. Out doing gang actions in the middle of the night, carrying a pistol with him. And his gang names that everybody called him were "Lil Homicide" and "Bvby Diablo."

How are you given a name like "Lil Homicide" by the Latin Kings? Might have to do with the fact they found him out at 2am, carrying a pistol, with gunpowder residue on his hands, and running away from a reported shooting. The whole reason police were there is because someone heard Adam shoot his pistol, and called in to the police to report it.

It's a horrible thing, but these gangs actually use young children to deliver drugs, deliver money, and even as assassins.

And the other one this week. You couldn't possibly ask for a more clear picture caught on the body cam. You see this girl with a big ass knife in her hand, looked like a big kitchen knife to me. And she pulls the knife up, and swings it directly at the other girl's face. That's when the officer shot, and perfect timing. That innocent girl with the pink shirt was half a second away from having this knife buried 8 inches deep into her face and head.

Some people are just too far gone. I pointed out how the kid was a gangbanger who just finished shooting his gun at cars and the response I got was literally "it was because of muh white supremacy". I'm not playing these games. I just drop the whole conversation if anyone brings up that they're into the far leftist cult. These people will never listen to any and all reason in the world. They're either too stupid to understand or purposedly lying.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back