Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Masculinity Meditation

Anubis Rising

Is there a meditation to make one more masculine? I keep invoking fire, but I get backlashes or water. I'm gonna join a gym and start working out. I do body weight exercises. Im tired of this sensitive spot in my brain, I'm about to invoke fire into my damn brain. I want it out. But I cant figure out what to do.

Work on your 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras, but don't get unbalanced so hatha yoga helps with this.

Why would you want to become more masculine? Don't force this and become a wannabe macho, just stay natural.
Rather work on your confidence, you can stay natural and become confident in things you do. I'd find this much more appealing, as this helps you in every aspect of live. And well, this would make you also appear to be more masculine.

But if you want to become more masculine, on the spiritual realm you should vibrate the mars mantra and choose a fitting affirmation. On the Physical realm you should engage in situations to get your testosterone high, trying to seduce women, doing sports, lifting weights, having fights like in material arts training, doing extreme sports, challenge strangers to a 1vs1 Basketball match... Anything physical that also needs some confidence.

Going the spiritual and physical way is the best thing to do.

Anubis Rising said:
Is there a meditation to make one more masculine? I keep invoking fire, but I get backlashes or water. I'm gonna join a gym and start working out. I do body weight exercises. Im tired of this sensitive spot in my brain, I'm about to invoke fire into my damn brain. I want it out. But I cant figure out what to do.
What do you “want out”? You should probably read this JoS sermon:

Divine Masculinity
https://archive.is/Zlxqh
https://web.archive.org/web/20170722122316/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic16239.html

Anubis Rising said:

You could Vibrate UR Rune, then affirm my Testesterone is rising, I am very Masculine.

Anubis Rising said:

Shiva Lingam Mudra. State an affirmation too, And Uruz rune as previously mentioned. In fact you can to do Uruz followed by stating an affirmation while doing this mudra. Mudras help with directing energy in affirmations.

Right hand has the thumb up, left hand is cupping right.

shiva-linga-mudra-300x300.jpg

Anubis Rising said:
The primary element of masculinity is will which is making conscious choices. In order to develop your will you have to meditate on your emotions so you can separate yourself from them and see then for the transient phase they are. This in turn gives you choice - you don't have to act on your emotions anymore. You now have conscious Choice.

If you're able to keep your cool when everything around you is losing it ,and everything is going to shit. If you're unphased and unshaken through the most tumultuous times, then you are masculine. It is essentially the ability to not let the external world determine your internal state and your ability to make conscious decisions.

Henu the Great said:
Work on your 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras, but don't get unbalanced so hatha yoga helps with this.

Ofcourse it was you. I did a Summoning and asked a question, then the next day read this. It was something of major direction from the Gods to me. Sometimes we dont realize why we say things. I came back to see who the poster was. Now it makes even more sense.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:

Ofcourse it was you. I did a Summoning and asked a question, then the next day read this. It was something of major direction from the Gods to me. Sometimes we dont realize why we say things. I came back to see who the poster was. Now it makes even more sense.
LoL wat. Well, you're welcome. :D

Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:

Lol. :lol:

It's even funnier because you said a simple small sentence. But you said that and I realized that I blew open my top chakras, but never opened the bottom ones, as I couldnt locate them, or would be too tired time I got to them, or I would want the top ones open first so I didnt have premature kundalini.

The pentagram pointed up sends energy from the earth. Also enemy has you focus on top ones. I have been unbalanced and all up in the air. I was wondering why I was unable to ground myself. I'm sitting here like how..in the fuck....did I not notice the problem here.

So I began really trying to open the bottom 3. They struggle to open, while the top ones blow fully open. The Decade of hard work on the top ones show. But the bottom it's like day 1. The physical power already is immense.

It took a bit but after a few days I've cracked them and am over stimulated. They are physical and real, it's like having missed out on all this power. Because I'm doing many chants and sitting and focusing where the chakra is suppose to be. Putting alot of effort into it. Not that I've never chanted in them.

I'm a late bloomer in my birth chart. I dunno. Every couple years I'm like a new person who looks back and goes fuck, who the hell were you? Why were you so stupid? Like this situation, you mean theres bottom chakras!? All the knowledge was there. I dont under.... rubs head.

One day! Will get there!

I wish I could just make voice messages or something. Text is so slowwwww. I cannot explain or express what the hell I'm trying to say. I read this and it doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully you get the gist.

Other than working on masculine chakra, doing what Lydia suggested and reading the sermons advised, have a deep and thorough look at your birth chart.

I'll put a few questions you need to ask yourself, not provide here as it's not safe to make them public.
:arrow: Is your natal Mars prominent? What house, sign and degree is it in? What planets is it aspected by? What fixed stars?
:arrow: Do you have any masculine fixed star aspecting your planets?
:arrow: What about your Sun and Saturn? (same questions as those for Mars)
:arrow: What are your chart ruler and Ascendant? Do you have any co-rulers? Where are your ruler and co-ruler posited?
:arrow: How many planets do you have in fire and how many in air? (Fire is more masculine than Air)
:arrow: Do you have an emphasis on Aries, Leo, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn or Aquarius? Emphasis is the ascendant or a stellium.

Also, in using elements, rather than breathing fire in, breathe akasha in and programme it to strengthen your masculinity or your fire. This would not give you any backslash of feminine elements, normally. More powerful at this goal if breathed into the Southern pillar of your soul (back of your body). Alternatively, you can breath red (especially blood red) either from all sides or just from the back, filling either all of your soul or just the Southern pillar.

Krim is the bija mantra of Mars in his focused version. Kraum is the expansive version. Krim is also a mantra for electrical energy and the masculine/yang/pingala side of your soul. Combined with the Shiva Linga mudra or the Prana mudra (done only with your right hand) will help with your goal. An example of meditation could be:

1. Close your eyes. Breathe energy in for 10-20 breaths. One of the choices above (white-gold if you are a beginner, colour if you are intermediate, akasha if advanced). This is done slow and steady, like with the basic yogic breathing.
2. (optional) Do the bellow's breath without overexerting yourself.
3. Do the mudra of your choice.
4. While keeping the mudra, vibrate Krim. You can do 10, 30, 40, 90 or 100 depending on your experience levels. One full breath for reach repetition or it doesn't really count! The vibration should be focused where you breathed the energies in with your step 1. Krim can be replaced with Ur, if you prefer runes to Sanskrit.
5. State your affirmation. Be sure it's specific, straightforward and includes permanence. 8, 9 or 10 times.
6. Have picture of the Mars symbol ready in front of you. Open your eyes on void meditate on it for at least 2 minutes. (Alternatively, you can use the Western symbol of fire which is a triangle pointed upward, or the Tattva symbol of fire)
7. Close your eyes again and visualise the symbol in your mind for at least 2 minutes.
8. Visualise yourself feeling and being more masculine. Pay particular attention to both your feelings and your actions. You should also be happy in that situation. Remember that, when doing this, you should be firmly aware that it is happening NOW. Not tomorrow, not in 2 days, weeks, months or years. NOW.
9. Open your eyes, relax and think of something else.

If you want to add the two missing steps of the eight-fold path (maithuna and asana), you can. An option may be to do asanas like the warrior pose immediately before this routine, and to masturbate between step 2 and 3. Either way, all energy-raising should be done BEFORE the mantra, in my opinion, as the mantra impressed the final properties.

Jack said:
Anubis Rising said:
If you're able to keep your cool when everything around you is losing it ,and everything is going to shit. If you're unphased and unshaken through the most tumultuous times, then you are masculine. It is essentially the ability to not let the external world determine your internal state and your ability to make conscious decisions.

I'd say that is just maturity, not specifically masculinity.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:
Anubis Rising said:

Not every mature person is masculine, but every masculine person is mature would be the saying.

Aldrick said:

It's even funnier because you said a simple small sentence. But you said that and I realized that I blew open my top chakras, but never opened the bottom ones, as I couldnt locate them, or would be too tired time I got to them, or I would want the top ones open first so I didnt have premature kundalini.

The pentagram pointed up sends energy from the earth. Also enemy has you focus on top ones. I have been unbalanced and all up in the air. I was wondering why I was unable to ground myself. I'm sitting here like how..in the fuck....did I not notice the problem here.

So I began really trying to open the bottom 3. They struggle to open, while the top ones blow fully open. The Decade of hard work on the top ones show. But the bottom it's like day 1. The physical power already is immense.

It took a bit but after a few days I've cracked them and am over stimulated. They are physical and real, it's like having missed out on all this power. Because I'm doing many chants and sitting and focusing where the chakra is suppose to be. Putting alot of effort into it. Not that I've never chanted in them.

I'm a late bloomer in my birth chart. I dunno. Every couple years I'm like a new person who looks back and goes fuck, who the hell were you? Why were you so stupid? Like this situation, you mean theres bottom chakras!? All the knowledge was there. I dont under.... rubs head.

One day! Will get there!

I wish I could just make voice messages or something. Text is so slowwwww. I cannot explain or express what the hell I'm trying to say. I read this and it doesn't make sense to me. Hopefully you get the gist.
It makes sense to me.

I'm a late bloomer as well and relate well to the idea you put in that post.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:

One day! Will get there!

Sorry, but this can not be real. xDD

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:

One day! Will get there!

I also used to meditate more on my female chakras, now I meditate more on the Male chakras.

If you are not stable and work on your male chakras, control your thoughts as much as possible.
It will amplify your female chakras as well. Not that you accidentally harm people around you.

Heck, Aldrick, for real! Why didn’t you meditate on your male chakras? xD

Jack said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Not every mature person is masculine, but every masculine person is mature would be the saying.

Cobra is masculinity in person.

Anubis Rising said:

Males accepting themselves already makes them more of a man. Masculinity issues or what I like to call little mans syndrome seems like a lot of insecurity. Idk what’s going on here with the details of your situation though. Just take healthy pride in yourself. Satanama meditations help people balance their own natural forces. You can also see if you have hormonal imbalances at a doctor. Just slowly improve yourself as a whole being. You’ll feel more masculine faster that way.

Sundara said:
Anubis Rising said:

Males accepting themselves already makes them more of a man. Masculinity issues or what I like to call little mans syndrome seems like a lot of insecurity. Idk what’s going on here with the details of your situation though. Just take healthy pride in yourself. Satanama meditations help people balance their own natural forces. You can also see if you have hormonal imbalances at a doctor. Just slowly improve yourself as a whole being. You’ll feel more masculine faster that way.

Not only men, women as well. A woman who shows her feminine and nourishing side is very attractive.

NinRick said:
Jack said:
Stormblood said:

Cobra is masculinity in person.
True. Very true. Im glad we have a man with spine instead of a femme pink sloth.

The truth will let you observe real masculinity. Reality is masculine, and our view of it is feminine. Applying our view on reality is what makes creation possible. Without creating and destroying, you don't know masculinity either femininity.

NakedPluto said:
The truth will let you observe real masculinity. Reality is masculine, and our view of it is feminine. Applying our view on reality is what makes creation possible. Without creating and destroying, you don't know masculinity either femininity.

You formulate it so sophisticated, but I get the rough idea of what you mean by that.

It’s just like a woman, who envisions how her house should look like, and her husband doing the physical work and manifesting her vision. To put it simple, and how I understood it.

Now if I think about your words I get kind of dizzy.

If you want to be more masculine, you should just let everything from inside yourself out? As the material world is masculine?

So if you are at all times true to your own nature, you are more masculine, there is no need to hide anything, no emotions, or desires. Let all your thoughts manifest immediately into action, without hesitation. This is what I understood from your words.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

You formulate it so sophisticated, but I get the rough idea of what you mean by that.

It’s just like a woman, who envisions how her house should look like, and her husband doing the physical work and manifesting her vision. To put it simple, and how I understood it.

If you want to be more masculine, you should just let everything from inside yourself out? As the material world is masculine?

So if you are at all times true to your own nature, you are more masculine, there is no need to hide anything, no emotions, or desires. Let all your thoughts manifest immediately into action, without hesitation. This is what I understood from your words.

Living and desiring in life and the life, itself discovers for you, your own masculinity and also femininity. As much as you like to live and be tuned in to the life within and surrounding you, the more aspects you discover about yourself, all fragments of this consciousness will be fragmented in masculine and feminine influences.

Sincerity and self-found/created principles are the most masculine aspects of the self to the self. You need to observe your being and communicate with yourself, such as when the mind has its thoughts, it talks to itself. Within ourselves, we have everything as a box needing opening, cleaning, and proper lighting upon its contents. Commanding and controlling oneself is the first step towards real masculinity, also real masculinity is found when the feminine aspect confronts this "masculine" vector and also in the absence of it, as a coin with two faces.

You don't really empower your masculinity as a man, rather you find it and you perfect it. Same with the opposite. You can create a meditation on the idea of masculinity. Focusing solely on your masculine side as a "matter", "substance" within yourself, tuning in and observing what you understand, feel, and what exaltation of information you receive. The intention on concepts, ideas can lead to self-discovery in meditation.

NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

It gets really really jumbled up, these words as you start going down the rabbit hole. Essentially what these words are describing are two poles of a single existence.

The only way to really explain this is with a Vector which has a quantity and a Direction. The quantity is what we call "Energy/Shakti" while the direction is what we call "Will/Shiva". What is happening is that as pure consciousness propagates itself because of its quality of (unboundedness) ,meaning it acts upon itself as to create reality.

But energy in its primarl form namely Akasha is formless and to attain form it requires consciousness fields also known as the Masculinity principle. When primal Energy is compressed along with these fields (where the same formulas, numbers and patterns keep repeating in different forms) ,it attains physical manifestation of the elements we know. As diversification starts happening in the universe with Nebulas compressing to form planets and lifeforms etc the process goes on.

Everything in reality has two principles. Even the electrons that are moving within the atom are being directed by consciousness. There is a boundless consciousness field called the Brahman which encompasses everything that is and we are part of that. This Pure Consciousness divides into Will and Energy or Masculinity and Femininity as we go down and the diversification process leads to all of reality.

When you talk about Masculinity in a person sense, it will inadvertently lead to your ability to direct your energy which means the amount of control you have on your will. And in the practical sense that means being able to withstand energetic states created by strong emotions and being able to experience it fully, but still being in control and directing things according to your will. All Witches and warlocks are Masculine and feminine. Void Meditation is the primary way of becoming more and more masculine where you master your will. This is a metaphysical explanation for Masculinity and Femininity. You can't be either/or and advance as a Mage.

What women and Men generally talk about Masculinity and Femininity they are talking about Gender roles, behaviors and social phenomena which i don't think im going to get into. If you have all your needs met and you are experiencing fulfillment of your will ,then there's no need to change yourself in reference to what other people think.

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Living and desiring in life and the life, itself discovers for you, your own masculinity and also femininity. As much as you like to live and be tuned in to the life within and surrounding you, the more aspects you discover about yourself, all fragments of this consciousness will be fragmented in masculine and feminine influences.

Sincerity and self-found/created principles are the most masculine aspects of the self to the self. You need to observe your being and communicate with yourself, such as when the mind has its thoughts, it talks to itself. Within ourselves, we have everything as a box needing opening, cleaning, and proper lighting upon its contents. Commanding and controlling oneself is the first step towards real masculinity, also real masculinity is found when the feminine aspect confronts this "masculine" vector and also in the absence of it, as a coin with two faces.

You don't really empower your masculinity as a man, rather you find it and you perfect it. Same with the opposite. You can create a meditation on the idea of masculinity. Focusing solely on your masculine side as a "matter", "substance" within yourself, tuning in and observing what you understand, feel, and what exaltation of information you receive. The intention on concepts, ideas can lead to self-discovery in meditation.
Funny we both wrote the same metaphor, "The masculine vector ".

NakedPluto said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

Thank you for the effort of explaining it to me!
Well, sounds to me like I am doing the right thing, as I am attempting to walking down this path seriously.
To be honest tho, I don't think I fully understand you here. I will re-read it, later. For now I know what I have to do.

I love both my feminine and masculine sides, lol. So I don't want to change anything now on that, just for the sake of changing it. But I will probably change after advancing more as I keep changing, since starting this path. But this should be the case for everybody who tries his best to move forward, and isn't afraid of looking in the mirror.

Jack said:
NinRick said:
NakedPluto said:

It gets really really jumbled up, these words as you start going down the rabbit hole. Essentially what these words are describing are two poles of a single existence.

The only way to really explain this is with a Vector which has a quantity and a Direction. The quantity is what we call "Energy/Shakti" while the direction is what we call "Will/Shiva". What is happening is that as pure consciousness propagates itself because of its quality of (unboundedness) ,meaning it acts upon itself as to create reality.

But energy in its primarl form namely Akasha is formless and to attain form it requires consciousness fields also known as the Masculinity principle. When primal Energy is compressed along with these fields (where the same formulas, numbers and patterns keep repeating in different forms) ,it attains physical manifestation of the elements we know. As diversification starts happening in the universe with Nebulas compressing to form planets and lifeforms etc the process goes on.

Everything in reality has two principles. Even the electrons that are moving within the atom are being directed by consciousness. There is a boundless consciousness field called the Brahman which encompasses everything that is and we are part of that. This Pure Consciousness divides into Will and Energy or Masculinity and Femininity as we go down and the diversification process leads to all of reality.

When you talk about Masculinity in a person sense, it will inadvertently lead to your ability to direct your energy which means the amount of control you have on your will. And in the practical sense that means being able to withstand energetic states created by strong emotions and being able to experience it fully, but still being in control and directing things according to your will. All Witches and warlocks are Masculine and feminine. Void Meditation is the primary way of becoming more and more masculine where you master your will. This is a metaphysical explanation for Masculinity and Femininity. You can't be either/or and advance as a Mage.

What women and Men generally talk about Masculinity and Femininity they are talking about Gender roles, behaviors and social phenomena which i don't think im going to get into. If you have all your needs met and you are experiencing fulfillment of your will ,then there's no need to change yourself in reference to what other people think.

Jack I also thank you for your explaination....

BUT YOU JUST GAVE ME A FLASH OF INSIGHT!!

Thanks!

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:

One day! Will get there!

I also used to meditate more on my female chakras, now I meditate more on the Male chakras.

If you are not stable and work on your male chakras, control your thoughts as much as possible.
It will amplify your female chakras as well. Not that you accidentally harm people around you.

They are hard to locate lol. I tried. I wanna focus on my solar plexus instead of down a bit. Sacral in stomach instead its down lower. Base is at tailbone level I guess.

I know jews dont have 3 chakras. But surely it's not the bottom 3. As that's all they are is physical. I think its heart, sixth and crown they dont have. I definitely have those. These bottom 3 are a buggar.

It's interesting actually getting the power from them. Like woah there it is.

Aldrick said:
NinRick said:
Aldrick said:

One day! Will get there!

They are hard to locate lol. I tried. I wanna focus on my solar plexus instead of down a bit. Sacral in stomach instead its down lower. Base is at tailbone level I guess.

I know jews dont have 3 chakras. But surely it's not the bottom 3. As that's all they are is physical. I think its heart, sixth and crown they dont have. I definitely have those. These bottom 3 are a buggar.

It's interesting actually getting the power from them. Like woah there it is.

Oh damn, Aldrick. Idk if it helps you but, just above the belly botton is the solar chakra and just below it is the sacral chakra. And yes at your tailbone is your base.

Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back