Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Life after death

One Wire Phenomenon

If someone has reached the hightest level of consciousness and experienced the Kundalini in his/her Pineal glad only once but could not handel the energy and blacked out. Does it mean the person will be able to sustain their soul on the astral when they die?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
If someone has reached the hightest level of consciousness and experienced the Kundalini in his/her Pineal glad only once but could not handel the energy and blacked out. Does it mean the person will be able to sustain their soul on the astral when they die?

Not forever but they can survive perhaps centuries or more. For immortality to be achieved one has to perform the Magnum Opus fully. This is when the body and soul will be eternal.

There is a difference between being powerful, and getting shocked. Anybody of any level of advancement could feel a shock, but that does not mean that they have really advanced at all. Especially if you were severely overloaded and couldn't handle it.

If you touch 120v, you would also feel a shock. But that does not mean that your own bioelectricity has grown from it. Being overloaded, may even do more damage.

It would really suck to be a ghost. Most ghosts are like slaves, they are trapped where they are confused and in pain with no way to connect with the world anymore. When you will die, Satan will reincarnate you.

Blackdragon666 said:

Not forever but they can survive perhaps centuries or more. For immortality to be achieved one has to perform the Magnum Opus fully. This is when the body and soul will be eternal.

Okay thank you Blackdragon

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is a difference between being powerful, and getting shocked. Anybody of any level of advancement could feel a shock, but that does not mean that they have really advanced at all. Especially if you were severely overloaded and couldn't handle it.

If you touch 120v, you would also feel a shock. But that does not mean that your own bioelectricity has grown from it. Being overloaded, may even do more damage.

It would really suck to be a ghost. Most ghosts are like slaves, they are trapped where they are confused and in pain with no way to connect with the world anymore. When you will die, Satan will reincarnate you.

If you are a ghost can you create your own world on the astral? For example here where i sit i can create anything i want in my mind like a Castle or something but can i do it when i am not alive?
Will i be able to think like i do now? And if lets say a soul is abducted by the enemy when they die what happens to their soul? Do they dissipate eventually after being a slave for lets say 500 astral years? Sorry im asking because im curious and a bit afaid of what is going to happen to me when i die? When i astral projected i whent to a unfamiliar realm i cannot describe it,but it was very very real. I could fly and create whatever i wanted there. If i die will i go to that same place agian and maby be stuck there? I really hope Satan will take my soul to that special realm to keep my soul safe.

All dedicated Satanists, at the moment we die, our gods are immediately aware of it and are immediately there to protect us and guide us, and take our soul to their home in Duat. In Duat, our life in the next generation is planned in some amount, the astrology around Earth is closely observed. There may be more or less planning depending on the person, for some NPC mindless person it probably doesn't matter as much. And when the time is correct that the Astrology around Earth is correct so that the Natal chart is the most similar to our soul, we are reincarnated back to Earth in that moment. This is for continuity, so that our soul remains relatively similar between the different generations. There may be some differences in your life, but big things like personality would generally be extremely similar. If it is planned for somebody to have a certain job in this world, or to accomplish something specific and important, then they may be reincarnated at a time which would provide an Astrological influence to help this job be accomplished.

The force which reincarnates us, which carries our soul from Duat back to Earth, it is required for the astrology to be at least similar to the forces of our own soul, to act like a magnetic force which helps draw our soul back to earth. If the astrology is the exact opposite from who you are and the energies within your soul, it would repel you, it just would not fit.

Most people, even who are not Satanists, are all reincarnated in this way. It is extremely rare by comparison for a person to be a ghost and to stay here. One example is during war, if there are many people who die in horrible ways in the same place at the same time, it is possible for the soul to be damaged, to become lost on some other level, or to be partially dissipated and no longer be a complete soul. Possible, but extremely rare. In that case, the majority of the soldiers would be taken by the gods and be reincarnated, but it is possible that some are lost. This is not anything for you or anyone else to worry about. All Satanists are the top priorities for the gods, and our souls are all highly protected and safe, and at the moment we are dying there are gods immediately sent to us to help us and protect us.

As a ghost, you will not have any more spiritual ability than you did while alive and in your body. Actually, as a ghost, you would be spiritually weaker than you were while alive. You required a body to have the ability to draw energy into yourself and do meditations. Whatever spiritual ability you have at this moment, ability to astral project or influence people or anything else, it would only be far weaker as a ghost. This is the reason why we have a body to begin with, why we reincarnate, because it is not possible to grow as a ghost.

But we do not have to worry about this because none of us will be a ghost stuck on earth. We will be reincarnated. So we will not have these problems.

I am not completely convinced I ever was in Duat for some strange reason (the description of it doesn't fit the place I remember going at all or what I remember of it and the planet was green color more so not dark blue) but this stuff about planning out the life a little. This isn't related to any memory of anything but i get this really strange feeling sometimes that I have already seen this day before or I talked about this exact life event before or I know what little event is going to happen next in the day. It doesn't happen that often. I wonder if some of our lives are talked about like this and planned out before hand. I never did read that on the Jos though but it's probably right.

I am mainly typing this to share my experience here.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
All dedicated Satanists, at the moment we die, our gods are immediately aware of it and are immediately there to protect us and guide us, and take our soul to their home in Duat. In Duat, our life in the next generation is planned in some amount, the astrology around Earth is closely observed. There may be more or less planning depending on the person, for some NPC mindless person it probably doesn't matter as much. And when the time is correct that the Astrology around Earth is correct so that the Natal chart is the most similar to our soul, we are reincarnated back to Earth in that moment. This is for continuity, so that our soul remains relatively similar between the different generations. There may be some differences in your life, but big things like personality would generally be extremely similar. If it is planned for somebody to have a certain job in this world, or to accomplish something specific and important, then they may be reincarnated at a time which would provide an Astrological influence to help this job be accomplished.

The force which reincarnates us, which carries our soul from Duat back to Earth, it is required for the astrology to be at least similar to the forces of our own soul, to act like a magnetic force which helps draw our soul back to earth. If the astrology is the exact opposite from who you are and the energies within your soul, it would repel you, it just would not fit.

Most people, even who are not Satanists, are all reincarnated in this way. It is extremely rare by comparison for a person to be a ghost and to stay here. One example is during war, if there are many people who die in horrible ways in the same place at the same time, it is possible for the soul to be damaged, to become lost on some other level, or to be partially dissipated and no longer be a complete soul. Possible, but extremely rare. In that case, the majority of the soldiers would be taken by the gods and be reincarnated, but it is possible that some are lost. This is not anything for you or anyone else to worry about. All Satanists are the top priorities for the gods, and our souls are all highly protected and safe, and at the moment we are dying there are gods immediately sent to us to help us and protect us.

Today i was thinking about the link that Christianty and Islam have with the Stolen Kabbalah after i read this on JoS;

This cube is also built to the dimension of six which is the number of binding of bringing down
astral energies into the material and it also unfolds to form the six pointed star the symbol of Judaism. The above Islamic passage is important it shows that the Christian Religion and Islam tie into each other on the occult level and thus the Torah and Kabbalah. The city of Heaven is the New Jerusalem in the New Testament which is also given dimensions that relate to six. Which is to descend out of heaven to earth. Note the Islamic passages tie into the Torah and thus the Bible in Genesis as well. And the biblical characters such as Abraham and on. Jesus is even in the Koran as well as Essa with the tale of his divine birth and such and is a major character in Islam. The Islamic religion ties people into this Jewish thought form of Christ. Note; Mohammed is also described as being a Jew.

So i was thinking if it will be more effective if one astral projected into the JHVH thoughtform and did the FRTR there? Or atleast projected to a realm that charges one up with extreme energy and doing the fRTR there and directing the energy of destruction towards JHVH and killing it completely at its roots on the astral, instead of sitting and watching myself blot out the letters on my phone. And also can i for example take one letter at a time and focus all my destructive will power on it and then the next hour or two another letter. Does the fRTR have to be in order like it is how i do it now?

So i was thinking if it will be more effective if one astral projected into the JHVH thoughtform and did the FRTR there? Or atleast projected to a realm that charges one up with extreme energy and doing the fRTR there and directing the energy of destruction towards JHVH and killing it completely at its roots on the astral, instead of sitting and watching myself blot out the letters on my phone. And also can i for example take one letter at a time and focus all my destructive will power on it and then the next hour or two another letter. Does the fRTR have to be in order like it is how i do it now?
You can, and to your best ability should visualise your intent with as much will power as you can as you do the final rtr. You do not need to astral travel for that.

Use whatever visualisation works for you. For example, currently after doing tetragrammaton reversal I visualise the tetragrammaton crushed into ground by boot. I've used other visualisations before, but this is the latest that I use.

Henu the Great said:
You can, and to your best ability should visualise your intent with as much will power as you can as you do the final rtr. You do not need to astral travel for that.

Use whatever visualisation works for you. For example, currently after doing tetragrammaton reversal I visualise the tetragrammaton crushed into ground by boot. I've used other visualisations before, but this is the latest that I use.

Okay thank you Henu

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back