Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1 Tennis Player in The world mentions Perun!

F_For_Flamingo

Just wanted to share this, since I watched today a video about a Serbian Joo who was attacking Novak for "mixing up the numbers" and that the oldest known Calendar is the Joo Calendar( he said something like 6000 years or so). The Joo also said that the Slavic Gods are Satan and the Deamons, and i was like yeah no shit stupid kike :D. I know its not a huge deal, but I was really suprised to see Novak do this. He was supporting Semir Osmanagic with his Bosnian Pyramids excavations but he was allways wearing a cross and now this, seems like the curses are beeing lifted :D.

https://www.telegraf.rs/english/3289023-djokovic-wishes-serbs-happy-new-year-7529-along-with-an-image-of-the-highest-slavic-god

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Just wanted to share this, since I watched today a video about a Serbian Joo who was attacking Novak for "mixing up the numbers" and that the oldest known Calendar is the Joo Calendar( he said something like 6000 years or so). The Joo also said that the Slavic Gods are Satan and the Deamons, and i was like yeah no shit stupid kike :D. I know its not a huge deal, but I was really suprised to see Novak do this. He was supporting Semir Osmanagic with his Bosnian Pyramids excavations but he was allways wearing a cross and now this, seems like the curses are beeing lifted :D.

https://www.telegraf.rs/english/3289023-djokovic-wishes-serbs-happy-new-year-7529-along-with-an-image-of-the-highest-slavic-god

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!
Nice, he also condemned NATO bombings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back