Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Jews are going to start a war between China and Russia.

Seby

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeane_Dixon
In her 1971 book The Call to Glory, Dixon predicted that an apocalyptic "war of Armageddon" would occur in 2020. That year passed without such a war occurring. Despite this, in her 1969 book My Life and Prophecies, she apparently predicted a war between China and Russia would occur between 2025 and 2037, initiated and won by China.
Both Russia and China are under Jewish control, more so than the United States. They will try to start a war between these two countries.
This is the prediction of this xian woman who often happened to be right. Most of her predictions are about bad events, the enemy is working their magic through her. But many of these have been averted like the war with Iran.
If I recall correctly there is also a Spanish artist that did the same thing. This makes me wonder about how the enemy's magic works, but I already have some ideas.

There is also something else of note. The curse of the presidents elected once every 20 years starting from 1840. With the exception of the last two, they all died during their term, and these exceptions are survivors of assassination attempts. Reagan was even protected by psychics hired by his wife.
The year 2020 saw the election of Biden as president and he hardly stands on his feet. It's almost sure he'll die before finishing this term, with Kamala taking his place.

It works like this. Some major person on the enemy side makes prediction knowing how the enemy magick works and what the enemies plans are.

Prediction comes true!

But it's not really a psychic prediction as much as inside knowledge.

The other way this works is enemy has specific plan and lays it out puts some predictions in something like the bible. Works to bring about plan for thousands of years.

Prediction eventually comes true.

But it's not really a psychic prediction as much as a created event.

Doing stuff to remove the enemy curses stops any predictions they make from coming true.

slyscorpion said:
It works like this. Some major person on the enemy side makes prediction knowing how the enemy magick works and what the enemies plans are.

Prediction comes true!

But it's not really a psychic prediction as much as inside knowledge.

The other way this works is enemy has specific plan and lays it out puts some predictions in something like the bible. Works to bring about plan for thousands of years.

Prediction eventually comes true.

But it's not really a psychic prediction as much as a created event.

Doing stuff to remove the enemy curses stops any predictions they make from coming true.

While the kabalistic prediction doesn't happen. The physical agents FORCING it to happen could make it happen.

But then do they have the kabalistic backing to get away and actually do it?

For example it's been mentioned that if the NATO/Allied Fleet US + Allies fights against Iran. Iran decisively wins. At least the U.S. Navy simulators mentioned said scenario. Now obviously people are gonna boast we are gonna steamroll Iran cause "Muh World-wide support" but what happens when said mass drive loses steam. For example same with WW2 sure half-the World had to beat Germany down to a rothschild central bank. BUT that's exactly the point HALF-THE WORLD had to beat Germany down just to instill the joys of living under the jew.

In my personal opinion China attacking Russia or making a big deal would be a scenario either Communism dies or the West dies.

It has implications on the entire World. For example IF China takes over Taiwan say goodbye to 70% of the electronics in the World. No more Apple devices, no more consoles from either player, no more high-end TSMC electronic devices. Like literally in one fell swoop China could knock out at least 50% but probably 70% of the various S.E.A. nation electronics manufacturers. ESPECIALLY if their goal is to knock out the West.

Now of course when I blame China I blame the communist CCP Government and not the people. Even the most diehard Chinaman or Chinawoman probably has long realized Westerners and anyone BUT China is not the bad guy rather it's the communist but with China being pussies cause ANY speak on criticizing the Government is detrimental to living. They just have to suck up the abuse cause the judeo-bolsheviks are pussies who are offended not just by the mere words but the mere thoughts of anti-ness.

Again like I said China vs Russia, strange how Russia is playing the Good goy here even with their history as we know it. But whatever that's the machinations of the hannukahs. But again DO THEY HAVE the Kabalistic Backing? Can they create a crime and pull a successful heist.

Xian psychics always write this corroded filth to give credence to enemy plans. This is all bullshit and they do it all the time.

China has no reason to currently or in the foreseeable future collide with Russia. They are getting along pretty well and have similar political and general interests.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Xian psychics always write this corroded filth to give credence to enemy plans. This is all bullshit and they do it all the time.

China has no reason to currently or in the foreseeable future collide with Russia. They are getting along pretty well and have similar political and general interests.
I mean why would China go to war with Russia it seems deranged. The way things are actually going seems to be the US ZOG trying to instigate both China and Russia into war. The Russian media minister however said that the next war will not be nuclear but "cyberwar" as in closing down essential services in major cities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back