Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep staying focused

Stormborn Warrior

I wanted to post this after being through a harsh time with enemy attacks and threats and they tried to kill me twice as well because i keep on fighting and i feel their anger gets worse and also i noticed when you at the bottom trying to get back on track again, the enemy will try and keep you from getting on track as well and i overburned myself out so it was hard getting on track again.

But I am not scared of the enemy. They do try to scare you to stop. But everytime they attack and get angry, i find it how do i say... inspiring because i find it as good feedback for me anyway.

So everytime you go through times when it's really difficult and maybe some of you end up not being able to meditate or do your duties as a Satanist because of depression or an illness or a weakness you struggle with or anything else.

Even if you havent meditated for months or havent fought for months because something happened that you felt prevented you from doing these things.

And maybe it makes you feel like you cant do it. Or your growth is slowed down and all those bumps in the road so it feels discouraging. We are all human, so ofcourse you'll feel that way.

What I do is, i keep reminding repeatedly myself of what i want to achieve during those times. To remind myself that my goal is to achieve Godhead for Satan and the Gods and to make them happy and all i want is Satan's success so I am willing to go through it all and do what it takes.

As a voice i heard in my dream or during meditation said to me "Your Success fulfills my Purpose." I wasn't sure who it was though but thought it would be Satan.

So keep staying focused and keep reminding yourself through hard times or stuck times of what you want and your goals no matter what weird shit you go through or if things go out of control or if life throws a surprise banana peel in your way and you slip and didnt see it coming. And i know sometimes you'll feel very discouraged and want to stop or give up. I know how you feel because I've being through it a few times. You are human. You are allowed to feel that way and stop a few times and nothing is wrong with that and no one is going to judge or punish you. If someone judges, fuck them then. They not You.

Because of reminding myself and staying focused, this kept me going no matter what. Because Godhead and being Satanist is a journey and a path.
You must go through it all and do whatever it takes. Be willing to go through hard times and facing your weakness or your worst times even if it sucks. Be willing to go through multiple failures and same stupid mistakes.

Even if you make mistakes or failed at times. Dont let it keep you down and keep reminding yourself that it's part of the journey and your path. Failure and success isnt separate things. They are the same blocks taking you towards your goals. So drop your black and white view because where do you think it will take you ?

Do anything that serves and supports your purpose and your goals as a Satanist.

I always keep telling Satan in my mind when I am going through a hard time or stuck times and struggles or times where i feel like I keep failing many times or feel like a lost case or worthless and not doing enough. I always keep telling him I'm willing to go through anything for him just to achieve Godhead for him and be a true Satanist for him and to make him happy and successful.

I dont mind failing at all. Or making mistakes anymore. I'll do it a hundred times. Many successful people have failed so many times and they dont give up. Ok. Maybe they do give up some time. But they bounce back stronger anyway. Because they always have that laser focus on what they want to achieve. So they are willing to do what it takes.

And just imagine and visualize yourself reaching your Godhead and whatever your goals as a Satanist when you feel exhausted or impatient in your journey and feel like you want to give up sometimes. Gives me a boost. And keeps me going too.

So key point is:

Keep reminding yourself of what you want to achieve so you can stay focused because you'll forget. Sometimes that's the reason we get off track again and fail because we fail to remind ourselves of what's important to us. But we are not perfect. You'll probably forget to remind yourself. It's ok. I do too. So i learn to embrace it.

Maybe this is baby stuff...

Sorry for not being so active here. I was also struggling to post here because of heavy shyness and anxiety. And went through alot of shit.

Hey Thanks for posting this it takes a lot of courage to share this stuff. I related to a lot of the things you said and it feels good to know I’m not alone. This is true being a satanist is hard but it is a beautiful journey.

Theserpentrises1666 said:
Hey Thanks for posting this it takes a lot of courage to share this stuff. I related to a lot of the things you said and it feels good to know I’m not alone. This is true being a satanist is hard but it is a beautiful journey.

I'm glad my post approved. And i really appreciate it that you took your time to read and telling me how you think. I just want to help others and to better others as well by sharing my journey as well.

I know it's a challenging journey but it's so worth it! Always remind yourself that you can do it! I know you can do it and Satan and the Gods do too.

What helps too is i like to write empowering uplifting words on a paper and put it on my wall. So every time I get up, i like to read it. Or sometimes on my door so i can see it when i walk out. And even printing pictures that inspire you as a Satanist and put it on your wall where you'll see it or there infront by your personal altar if you are someone who likes to meditate infront of your altar or whatever. Because it's good and helps to remind yourself of your goals as a Satanist and inspire you. And keep you going and staying focused and on track.

I prefer to be honest about the hard times i go through because i know it helps others too.

I am also glad you had the courage, set aside your shyness and anxiety, to post this. It is always so good to hear inspirational posts from others. We get so many attacks, and deal with such negativity from other people in real life, that we need to have posts like this. And it probably helps more people than you realize :)

Lydia said:
I am also glad you had the courage, set aside your shyness and anxiety, to post this. It is always so good to hear inspirational posts from others. We get so many attacks, and deal with such negativity from other people in real life, that we need to have posts like this. And it probably helps more people than you realize :)

Unrelated but Can I get a natal chart reading? I visited your site and I’m interested in purchasing the main one. If you’re too busy with other things atm I understand.

Lydia said:

Unrelated but Can I get a natal chart reading? I visited your site and I’m interested in purchasing the main one. If you’re too busy with other things atm I understand.
You can definitely order one, but it will take a while before I get it done. I can't say for sure how long, as I had to take an extended break so orders will be getting done faster than they have been this past year.

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

You can definitely order one, but it will take a while before I get it done. I can't say for sure how long, as I had to take an extended break so orders will be getting done faster than they have been this past year.

Lydia, please stay cool, don’t stress yourself over this, and don‘t fry yourself out. You are important, and also aside from that, your natal chart readings are so valuable, that what we give you in return doesn’t remotely match up to it, so waiting for a while, is only a very small price to pay.

Quick reminder to stay composed,
And also a friendly reminder to anyone to be understanding and patient. =)

Lydia said:
Lydia said:

That is fine, We all need a break sometimes to keep ourselfs sane. And I will definitely purchase one I was just confirming if you would do me because I never had a reading before. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back