Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The sleep problem I've been having

sotem

Hello people, I wish you're having a good day/time.

There's this problem that I want to get rid of.
When I wake up in the morning, I fell asleep again, and again, and again, and again.

Like I sleep at 12-1AM, then I wake up at 6AM, I fell asleep for 2 hours and wake up at 8AM, then, 9AM, then 10AM, then 12AM, then I finally wake up at 1.30PM completely.

I can't calculate the hours and days I wasted over this, and literally I can't do anything about it anymore. I tried everything. Even though I tell myself like "You've got work to do, you must wake up.", I fell asleep again.

Also, the dreams I see are very realistic in this time. Sometimes I really feel like the dream is my real life. Then I wake up and I feel completely strange about my room/environment. I forget what work to do, where to go, where to look, etc.

I finished Lydia's Obliterating Saturn which helped me big time with my will and seriousness about being disciplined and work.
My Sun is in 1st house, and I'm doing a Sun Square to make it even more powerful.
But to be honest, I've been skipping void meditation for over one month, and been doing cleaning and protection half-assed.

I've got a lot of work to do, I know what to do, I know where to go, I know where to focus, I have enough motivation and awareness, but this stupid thing doesn't let me do anything. Some days I only have time for my essentials so I can't get to work and I have to go to sleep again. It's been happening for a long time with short periods. I'm fed up.

Could it be an enemy attack though ?

Hail Satan.

You have to get up and start walking around as soon as you wake up. Then you won't sleep again.

Change the sound of your alarm. Make it some very harsh and piercing sound to deeply startle you, to shock you awake. Not some gentle sound that you could just ignore. Also make it very loud.

And if you are able to do it, it's also a good idea to set multiple alarms. Set the first one earlier than you really need to be awake. Then set more alarms every 5 or 10 minutes. Set maybe 4 alarms. When you are awoken up by 4 very harsh sounding alarms every 10 minutes, it makes it harder to sleep again. Each time makes you more awake.

I know what you mean about having very clear dreams. Any time you wake up, then go back to sleep, that is how to have the most clear dreams. I don't know why it is that way, but seems to happen every time.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Any time you wake up, then go back to sleep, that is how to have the most clear dreams. I don't know why it is that way, but seems to happen every time.

Because all the sleep hormones accumulated throughout your sleep. As well as the fact your brainwaves of REM sleep have increased so it's easier to fall into REM section again.

There's many lucid dreaming methods involving uses of alarms like sleep 5-6 hours. Gently stay awake about an hour try taking a shower or doing gentile activities no eating, exercising or anything maybe read a book. Then go back to sleep and sleep the remaining hour or two and have stronger dreams for writing down on a dream journal and or practicing lucid dreaming methods like dream incubation or entering a dream if your one of those trance users. Could also be a method by which you can astral project as some have stated a fine line between LD and AP(probably one of the reasons some believe AP to be not fake but more of a dream scenario and not a mystical spiritual phenomena) or continue dreaming and build up your dream journal with dreams.

There's many methods of lucid dreaming "wakings" but some have suggested the most successful for building up dreams in your journal and finding dream signs or vectoring on dream signs is the WBTB(Wake Back to Bed) method i.e. sleep normally build up the hormones and brainwaves then go back to sleep sometime within nearing an hour.

It's more of a preliminary method but a good one fairly reliable even IF some people suffer from if I wake up, I wake up more tired and then before and remaining awake for an hour gently is pressing on my desire to fall back to sleep and relax as I'm tired. I guess it's also has to become routine habit after a while so you gotta get accustomed to it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back