Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My GF issues/help

SeerOfSS

My current GF she has some issues.
I can tell she is more advanced in that side then me.
However she is not dedicated yet and honestly not sure she will.
Nor am I pushing her to, I'm just giving her a hand on understanding the spiritual side.

Anyways
Thr first one is, if she knows someone and someone going to die.
She starts smelling flowers used when people die. Forgot what they called... Just looked it up its called carnations, she even gets the taste of dirt in her mouth too.

Her aura has gaps in it and I believe her hearing is more opened also. Sometimes we get to small arguments because whatever is whispering in her ears she no longer can hold back for that time and she does some things that she knows that is nothing going on.

I have told her she is not balanced and her intuition is strong where she has followed her and not talked to people about this and if someone is bad she trys to avoid them for they are bad.

Anyways.. Any more advice and more info would help especially with others that went or know that side.

There is not much i can do for I am not advanced enough just have better understanding of whats going on then her where again I give her some advice and even read whats on our pages.

Thanks.

SeerOfSS said:
Nor am I pushing her to, I'm just giving her a hand on understanding the spiritual side.

Anyways
She starts smelling flowers used when people die. Forgot what they called... Just looked it up its called carnations, she even gets the taste of dirt in her mouth too.

Her aura has gaps in it and I believe her hearing is more opened also. Sometimes we get to small arguments because whatever is whispering in her ears she no longer can hold back for that time and she does some things that she knows that is nothing going on.

I have told her she is not balanced and her intuition is strong where she has followed her and not talked to people about this and if someone is bad she trys to avoid them for they are bad.

Anyways.. Any more advice and more info would help especially with others that went or know that side.

There is not much i can do for I am not advanced enough just have better understanding of whats going on then her where again I give her some advice and even read whats on our pages.

Thanks.
teach cleaning and protection. most people in my case telepathic invaders always complain and tease that what im doing is stupid, and its pointless. then after i get to about halfway through my mantras they are in surprise that it works or something i dont really try to explain or acknowledge that they are spectating because focus on my cleaning and protection is more important.
i use surya x54 and Aop by innana. you can use the search bar to fins the aop.

SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Everybody saves their own souls. What do you want to do for her? If she is stronger than a Satanist, who has been here for a while, man.. she has to become a Satanist herself, for her own sake.

You need to get your way, sometimes you have to force people to their happiness. My sister was also very afraid of joining us but now she joins us.

Will she allow you to work on her, clean her, protect her, empower her? You should be doing these things for her, and also teaching her how to do it for herself.

Talk to the gods. After enough cleaning and empowerment is done for her soul, she will be less crowded by outside influences, and she will be more likely to do what is best for her. And at this time, the gods may help suggest to her to do her dedication.

SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Anyone more sensitive can get a little taken over by certain energies. Even me sometimes though I mostly fight it or get out of it if I realize that. Your best bet is cleansing of her or teaching her to do it.

At the very least at least she is not getting hugely attacked by entities. That is something you wouldn't want to deal with.

This woman definitely sounds like someone I'd get along with. Finally someone who talks to spirits and ignores me.

SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Does she hear actual voices as if there is someone talking to her or does she just get too emotional and base her thinking on that?

Low Priest said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.
teach cleaning and protection. most people in my case telepathic invaders always complain and tease that what im doing is stupid, and its pointless. then after i get to about halfway through my mantras they are in surprise that it works or something i dont really try to explain or acknowledge that they are spectating because focus on my cleaning and protection is more important.
i use surya x54 and Aop by innana. you can use the search bar to fins the aop.

Thank you, I showed your reply to her. Of course she still scared and new and have not yet dedicated.
So will see what else she wants to do.

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Everybody saves their own souls. What do you want to do for her? If she is stronger than a Satanist, who has been here for a while, man.. she has to become a Satanist herself, for her own sake.

You need to get your way, sometimes you have to force people to their happiness. My sister was also very afraid of joining us but now she joins us.

Yep, that is understood very well.
I am trying to give her info and help without pushing.

Though I do push her to look deeper and to get more knowledge about it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Will she allow you to work on her, clean her, protect her, empower her? You should be doing these things for her, and also teaching her how to do it for herself.

Talk to the gods. After enough cleaning and empowerment is done for her soul, she will be less crowded by outside influences, and she will be more likely to do what is best for her. And at this time, the gods may help suggest to her to do her dedication.

Honestly these are things I wont do for her.
Me cleaning and taking care of her wont help her much.
At least that is how I see it. Though I encourage her to study more and to be more open to the truth and where it can lead.

Though I understand what your saying to a degree and would agree all the way if was easier per say.

slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Anyone more sensitive can get a little taken over by certain energies. Even me sometimes though I mostly fight it or get out of it if I realize that. Your best bet is cleansing of her or teaching her to do it.

At the very least at least she is not getting hugely attacked by entities. That is something you wouldn't want to deal with.

Oh yeah understand that, though what ever has been eating at her has always caused her to lose a lot.

I'm hoping the way I'm going will help her.
She is getting more interested in it and wants to know more.
So will see.

Jack said:
This woman definitely sounds like someone I'd get along with. Finally someone who talks to spirits and ignores me.

Hahaha... She found this funny as I did too or her words cute. Lol

Sundara said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Does she hear actual voices as if there is someone talking to her or does she just get too emotional and base her thinking on that?

No she said no. When she is in the zone she does get some kind of voice calling her name. Of course that is mostly normal per say.

She knows there is something there and something that pushes her to make mistakes and hurts her that way or whom ever is around her.

She said this always been with her and her sister has similar too.

When ever she is doing good in a job or has a lot of money saved off she gets hit with something and she gets fired or has to spend all her money.
She feels like it keeps trying to drag her down and make her misery and unhappy.

There are times she has to stop everything she is doing just to focus on keep her self together and not lose it per say. Meaning like say something bad and ignoring whatever it is that pushes her to do a mistake.

SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

Oh yeah understand that, though what ever has been eating at her has always caused her to lose a lot.

So will see.

You can come up with a working for her and do it to awaken her. Odhal Sol Logr Kaun etc just examples of the kind of thing

SeerOfSS said:
Sundara said:
SeerOfSS said:

Anyways

Thanks.

No she said no. When she is in the zone she does get some kind of voice calling her name. Of course that is mostly normal per say.

She knows there is something there and something that pushes her to make mistakes and hurts her that way or whom ever is around her.

When ever she is doing good in a job or has a lot of money saved off she gets hit with something and she gets fired or has to spend all her money.
She feels like it keeps trying to drag her down and make her misery and unhappy.

There are times she has to stop everything she is doing just to focus on keep her self together and not lose it per say. Meaning like say something bad and ignoring whatever it is that pushes her to do a mistake.

Dude, wtf. She has to join us or she ends up in misery.
Similar things happened to my sister, but only with different aspects of life, and she doesn’t hear voices, but feels presences and *touch*.

I kinda urged her to do the dedication yesterday. She said she was not sure for 100% but hey, she had to it. Or else she would end up in misery, like most of us here.

After she did the dedication, she felt very positive about it, all her fears and doubts vanished, and she said that for a strange reason, she feels strong now.

If I were you, I would just tell her to do it. Imperative.

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:
Sundara said:

Similar things happened to my sister, but only with different aspects of life, and she doesn’t hear voices, but feels presences and *touch*.

I kinda urged her to do the dedication yesterday. She said she was not sure for 100% but hey, she had to it. Or else she would end up in misery, like most of us here.

After she did the dedication, she felt very positive about it, all her fears and doubts vanished, and she said that for a strange reason, she feels strong now.

Same thing that happened to my girlfriend. However I am not sure pushing someone like that is good. I let her make up her mind but kept sharing stuff. I mean you have to do this or you will end up in Misery that sounds like xtianity. I am not sure we should come across like that. It took about 6 months to decide but suggested it and suggested the same thing you did but in nicer terms. it took about that long. Finally she realized if she didn't join it would not go away. It greatly improved after the dedication.

However dedication doesn't fully get someone out of the woods with this. I am still helping her disconnect from the enemy. Which is what people need to do instead of just abandoning their partners if they are not serious for a bit or have problems etc (I heard of several people on here doing this) if they have connections to the enemy or a lot of enemy energy in them they may have problems for years if they don't get rid of it. So there is your que to help instead of just abandoning them after a bit after not being able to talk them into doing stuff but doing nothing on an energy level to help. They will be serious eventually most likely.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:

Same thing that happened to my girlfriend. However I am not sure pushing someone like that is good. I let her make up her mind but kept sharing stuff. I mean you have to do this or you will end up in Misery that sounds like xtianity. I am not sure we should come across like that. It took about 6 months to decide but suggested it and suggested the same thing you did but in nicer terms. it took about that long. Finally she realized if she didn't join it would not go away. It greatly improved after the dedication.

However dedication doesn't fully get someone out of the woods with this. I am still helping her disconnect from the enemy. Which is what people need to do instead of just abandoning their partners if they are not serious for a bit or have problems etc (I heard of several people on here doing this) if they have connections to the enemy or a lot of enemy energy in them they may have problems for years if they don't get rid of it. So there is your que to help instead of just abandoning them after a bit after not being able to talk them into doing stuff but doing nothing on an energy level to help. They will be serious eventually most likely.

I am glad you got your girlfriend to our side!

And yes, you end up in misery if you don’t join Satan. Sorry but it is what it is.

We were in my room, I prepared everything. Then she got cold feet and told me „maybe I am not ready yet..“
I just told her that we do it now, and she need to sign her name here.. do you want me to get your blood out?

After she did it, she felt strong, happy, protected and loved. She told me that she felt like she could pull out trees.
Also she thanked me.

So I don’t see a reason not to urge people to do that.

Lol, also when she did the ritual, I was 1.5m behind her, sitting on my bed. I actually also felt Satan‘s energy but in my aura. Normally I feel it inside my body, but I felt it in my aura this time.

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

I am glad you got your girlfriend to our side!

And yes, you end up in misery if you don’t join Satan. Sorry but it is what it is.

We were in my room, I prepared everything. Then she got cold feet and told me „maybe I am not ready yet..“
I just told her that we do it now, and she need to sign her name here.. do you want me to get your blood out?

After she did it, she felt strong, happy, protected and loved. She told me that she felt like she could pull out trees.
Also she thanked me.

So I don’t see a reason not to urge people to do that.

Lol, also when she did the ritual, I was 1.5m behind her, sitting on my bed. I actually also felt Satan‘s energy but in my aura. Normally I feel it inside my body, but I felt it in my aura this time.

Well that is a good story. Maybe you came across in the right approach for her. Just be aware with some people this approach might turn them off. Really it takes different approaches for different people.

What you said is the truth though I am not going to deny that. Coming across like that to my GF though would have seriously scared her away from this though and made her not like it. She is Aquarius mercury that wouldn't work well for her. Just make her stubborn and not wanting to do it lol 🤣

But you did good. Make sure to keep her motivated too. Good luck. It's great you know someone who is SS now.

slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:

So will see.

You can come up with a working for her and do it to awaken her. Odhal Sol Logr Kaun etc just examples of the kind of thing

thank you, I have shown everyone's reply and she is wakening on her own.
She sees more and understanding more.
So will see down the road more how she feels.

Thank you

NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for saying and that us great it worked out actually.
I will push her a little more as i have done.
The dedication is more personal ad I understand and feel so the more she understand i think she will be fine as she gets closer to it.

She is kind of scared that she will mess up thr working and stuff and I tell her not to worry about that.

I will ask does anyone have HP HoodedCobra pdf working that he modified?
Thanks

SeerOfSS said:
NinRick said:
SeerOfSS said:

Thank you for saying and that us great it worked out actually.
I will push her a little more as i have done.
The dedication is more personal ad I understand and feel so the more she understand i think she will be fine as she gets closer to it.

She is kind of scared that she will mess up thr working and stuff and I tell her not to worry about that.

I will ask does anyone have HP HoodedCobra pdf working that he modified?
Thanks

You can do that with your GF together. I was literally behind my sister and telling her what to do lol.

Just an late update. GF has done the dedication. Had to help her prick or cut her finger time for some blood.
She really didn't like that part, emotions of tears came some.

I leave her be now. She still wishes to follow the Native American way plus she stubborn so I let her non-SS friend help her there. On some stuff.

She feels better but still lacks control down to not sure if she does any kind of working for her self.
Don't ask either (not anymore anyways)

I will say this though. Even when talking to her about a lot of this stuff some times I feel my left side energy or maybe my GD trying to tell me something.
I do my best on interpreting it. Of course it only happens with I start talking about it and gets deeper.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back