Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccine and family/worry

SeerOfSS

First,
My father and his family got the vaccine and he really wants me to think about getting it.
Everytime he calls he is asking if i have thought about the vaccine.
I tell him I will think about it. I do do not get me wrong but I still lean on the no side of it.
So far I had the experience of him asking me and then the night I am dreaming with him or my family any it and asking me to get the vaccine and like tonight I had 2 little spells where I guess i heald my breath and and I woke from that and I turn and go back to sleep.
Honestly this vaccine and virus crap does have me worry some.
Any advice?

Set clear boundaries, and just say no. If you want to, you can back up your decision with articles. Do not let npcs dictate your own health.

SeerOfSS said:
First,
My father and his family got the vaccine and he really wants me to think about getting it.
I tell him I will think about it. I do do not get me wrong but I still lean on the no side of it.
So far I had the experience of him asking me and then the night I am dreaming with him or my family any it and asking me to get the vaccine and like tonight I had 2 little spells where I guess i heald my breath and and I woke from that and I turn and go back to sleep.
Any advice?
Show your father evidence and tell him that you do not trust any vaccine. And avoid any of them as much as you can. You can also tell him that covid is not as dangerous for you to require a vaccination. It seems to me like he is not very restrictive, is not `imposing` you to vaccinate so maybe you can convince him that is not as safe as he saw in the news. Do you need any evidence or you know already where to look for?

I spoke to people at my work today and they said that the people who get the Vaccine their blood goes thick and dry. I will rather die a beautiful satanic spartan death than take that vaccine and die or become a zombie in a few years time..
DOENT TAKE THE VACCINES!

Henu the Great said:
Set clear boundaries, and just say no. If you want to, you can back up your decision with articles. Do not let npcs dictate your own health.

Mm.. Understand that, I'm trying to play my cards right.
That is only draw.
My family is head strong and stubborn and believes on the government/CDC and vaccines saves life.
They already head there shots and they are proud of it.

The Alchemist7 said:
SeerOfSS said:
First,
Any advice?
Show your father evidence and tell him that you do not trust any vaccine. And avoid any of them as much as you can. You can also tell him that covid is not as dangerous for you to require a vaccination. It seems to me like he is not very restrictive, is not `imposing` you to vaccinate so maybe you can convince him that is not as safe as he saw in the news. Do you need any evidence or you know already where to look for?

My father can be a trickster and can be a tooth face if I do not so it right.
He read some already about the vaccine though still believes it.

Some days ago I sent him a youtube video and first thing he said (its not one of those videos about vaccines and why you should get it right?)

Of course it wasnt sense I know how my family is.

So will see though as said the little bit of fear of this thing and how things are going hits me some.

I am not sure I have had it yet in the past even... Though have had my self tested before in past and I never had it...
I'm not sure getting my self confused more I think too...

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I spoke to people at my work today and they said that the people who get the Vaccine their blood goes thick and dry. I will rather die a beautiful satanic spartan death than take that vaccine and die or become a zombie in a few years time..
DOENT TAKE THE VACCINES!

I understand that, and none of the company's are heald responsible either.
I guess we will see how much more goes...

My father told me.
He has a friend close to him, this couple are clean and stuff. The husband is a germophobic as he calls him, always clean and very clean and masked and such. Then he got the vaccine and now he has the virus.
Yet my father said, he suspect he will be fine and reason he got it, it was from the new virus that is going around because its more contagious....

So... Well...

SeerOfSS said:
He has a friend close to him, this couple are clean and stuff. The husband is a germophobic as he calls him, always clean and very clean and masked and such. Then he got the vaccine and now he has the virus.
Yet my father said, he suspect he will be fine and reason he got it, it was from the new virus that is going around because its more contagious....

So... Well...

The reason why vaccinated people still test pozitive is because of those misleading `covid tests` that for once they haven't been specifically designed to detect viruses and for second they cannot distinguish between any, dead or alive, viruses. I've heard people saying that these vaccines will only give you some mild side effects like sore around the vaccination area, dizziness and so on, yet what they don't understand is that these vaccines are experimental, which means that the real effects are to be observed after 2-3 years and the manufacturers admitted themselves this fact. I wonder if everybody will understand this who will still want to be a guinea pig? Keep showing him evidence about masks and vaccine side effects and so on. Anyway ideal is that he won't impose you to have it and will let you alone without pressing on it.

The Alchemist7 said:
SeerOfSS said:

So... Well...

The reason why vaccinated people still test pozitive is because of those misleading `covid tests` that for once they haven't been specifically designed to detect viruses and for second they cannot distinguish between any, dead or alive, viruses. I've heard people saying that these vaccines will only give you some mild side effects like sore around the vaccination area, dizziness and so on, yet what they don't understand is that these vaccines are experimental, which means that the real effects are to be observed after 2-3 years and the manufacturers admitted themselves this fact. I wonder if everybody will understand this who will still want to be a guinea pig? Keep showing him evidence about masks and vaccine side effects and so on. Anyway ideal is that he won't impose you to have it and will let you alone without pressing on it.

That is true and understand.
I posted another on the group about females getting effected by those that been vaccinated.

On that arrival the trial will be till 2023.
So that says a lot.

Here is the thing I am not sure everyone understand.

My father was basically the first one in line getting the shot.
Along with the rest of the family.
They listen to cnn and cdc and the rest over everything else.
So it is a pointless argument against him.
It will not get anywhere.
They are democrats to the core which leans more to communist.
They support all that is going on and then they gossip behind the back of others.

Anyways reason I asked this and trying to see what more info I can get aside of what I read and found.

So thank you all for replying I did find more answers that made me feel calmer especially with the fear part. (No sarcasm)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back