Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

question about '' RACE AWAKENING RITUAL ''

shekeb

Hail to our all satanic warriors

i had question about the race awakening ritual . when I write the runes on paper , then what should I do with paper , I mean can i burn it ?

https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

HAIL SATAN !!!!!

Lydia said:
Hello, keep the paper and you can use it for the same ritual every time you do it. Keep it somewhere safe :)

i'm sorry Lady Lydia for i didn't said that it is my first time that i am doing the race awakening ritual and i want to stain it with my blood . can i keep the paper or i can burn it and another time i do that i don't stain it with my blood on that time i want to keep the paper ?

666S666 said:
Lydia said:
Hello, keep the paper and you can use it for the same ritual every time you do it. Keep it somewhere safe :)

i'm sorry Lady Lydia for i didn't said that it is my first time that i am doing the race awakening ritual and i want to stain it with my blood . can i keep the paper or i can burn it and another time i do that i don't stain it with my blood on that time i want to keep the paper ?

I'm sorry that I don't understand you clearly. You mean you have paper with the runes, not with blood yet? You can add blood to it now if you want.

We are supposed to keep the paper. If it has blood or no blood, it still has power for when we use it during the ritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back