Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My proofs of demons and otherworld exist

SnakeMC

I'm russian, so i will have some grammar errors here.

- Dreams. When i especially injured myself psychically for some reason, most of all after that I saw dreams about power meditations (images of runes, plots with this, satanic authorities (Hitler), etc.).

-If greys are exist, then exist demons. I saw gallutinations of how greys are hating me, saw their bloodlust and it increased the more, if more I was losting the habit of psychotropic drugs (their elimination). They are having third eyes. From their eyes there is a light of yellow and orange colors. They are ugly, but it is when they are angry. I saw beautful, proportional face, but i think it is when someone of them
wants to take me on other side. Or just thinking about me The most intensional and long gallutinations was connected with greys. Dark days. I'm sure they was trying to programme me, because i had anomaly in my behavior after that.

- After power meditations, i became sensitive to psychopreparations. When i was only starting in satanism in 2018, i became to see blue dots and after month (where was kundalini yoga, hatha yoga, magic, sport and etc.) this blue energy incresead in metre. After i got girlfriend, i saw white-blue, green energy and it was not only in my inner gaze but also in reality. Like light from a lamp.
I became to see mudras of woman's hands. One day i saw heart from hands. I thought may be it is sign that i can in my imagination to care about girlfriend and i got after that strong amorousness. And dots. Also saw mudras of pray (may be heart chakra), and crown chakra.
After i got powerful interest on deal, i saw imagery of Bastet (scorpio woman face).
In 2020 year when i had again powerful push forward, after 20 days i saw 3D words-gallutinations in russia language: "котята", and "УРА!!!". I think i was meditating this days. In the end of this period of maximum controlling, one man came to my bed and saw somehow demon (in xian mean) in window among the trees. What a gallutination from almost common man. Really strange coincidence.
Last days sometime i feel unity with someone, fenomen of alien hand.
The amount of dejavu is increased, and also of specific and original, fantastic dreams increased in 2-3 times.
I had voices. And sometimes i wasn't able to control them. Faith reinforces the deseases by Neptune. When one believes that he can read the thoughts, then he have more chances to have the voices. I do not believe in voices, because i have strong doubts about how they came.

Of course all fenomens of Neptune you can take in doubts, but what to do with this facts? The most powerful gallutinations was connected with greys.

Thanks for your testimony, and never touch these psycho affective drugs again. Yes, these creatures exist, and they hate humans, and they want to harm us at all costs.

You can rise normally spiritually and also be above this astral vermin, we have the means and methods in the JoS website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back