Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Necromantic Rites

Can someone point me in the right direction as far as necromantic rituals / communicating with the deceased is concerned? I work at a funeral home so this is really something I would like to become good at. I would say I’m intermediate as far as spiritual levels are concerned.

Unfortunately I have found nothing on these, only garbage about vampires and other shit. But I have been working on this heavily over the years, and will therefore write instructions so that people can go from there. Necromancy is deep, and the JoS doesn't have a section like this.

Necromancy is also, not for everyone. It's also not for the feint hearted, as connecting with the dead can be a serious task that affects one's life a lot.

Start reading about the funerary texts of Egypt. If your affinity leads you to inner knowledge, you'll understand things from there. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is an important material for this.

Think of first, what you want to do. Do you want to talk to the dead? Summon them? What precisely do you want?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unfortunately I have found nothing on these, only garbage about vampires and other shit. But I have been working on this heavily over the years, and will therefore write instructions so that people can go from there. Necromancy is deep, and the JoS doesn't have a section like this.

Necromancy is also, not for everyone. It's also not for the feint hearted, as connecting with the dead can be a serious task that affects one's life a lot.

Start reading about the funerary texts of Egypt. If your affinity leads you to inner knowledge, you'll understand things from there. The Egyptian Book of the Dead is an important material for this.

Think of first, what you want to do. Do you want to talk to the dead? Summon them? What precisely do you want?

Thanks, I’ll look into the Book of the Dead for starters. I’d like to summon and talk to the dead. I don’t have any personal enemies so to speak, so I don’t really think there would be instances where I would want to command the dead to haunt someone. I just feel developing this skill would make strengthen my attachment to the deceased and make me a better funeral director.

Extreme focus and authority over self and surroundings. Many dead people will harras unless you are completely unwavering and unfearful. Pluto energy gives ability of this kind, but pluto energy is extremely extremely x100 dangerous, extensions/alternations of these energies must be used.

Most deceased persons won't have the power to speak to you unless you open the discussion first. If dead people come to visit you demanding different things at night, just simply say no and they won't be able to address to you anymore, and that with Pluto's rune.

Astral dimensions are very interesting to visit, most of the time you'll calibrate your own dimension to those deceased you wish to contact, yet there can be conflicts of both realities and you must be very in the known of power and self-discovery.

NakedPluto said:
Extreme focus and authority over self and surroundings. Many dead people will harras unless you are completely unwavering and unfearful. Pluto energy gives ability of this kind, but pluto energy is extremely extremely x100 dangerous, extensions/alternations of these energies must be used.

Most deceased persons won't have the power to speak to you unless you open the discussion first. If dead people come to visit you demanding different things at night, just simply say no and they won't be able to address to you anymore, and that with Pluto's rune.

Astral dimensions are very interesting to visit, most of the time you'll calibrate your own dimension to those deceased you wish to contact, yet there can be conflicts of both realities and you must be very in the known of power and self-discovery.

Thanks, I did a 90 day working with the Yama mantra, but it was for something that had nothing to do with the deceased. So I’m not sure if that counts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back