Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

1 year Of consistent FRTR's and Power Meditations

F_For_Flamingo

Hello Brothers and Sisters, for a few days I was rather hesitant to write this but since reading HPHC post from yesterday i got motivated to share my story with you all, and escpecially with the new people who are still wondering if they should start with the FRTR's.

I was not really enjoying life because I felt that evereything was finite. Nothing made sense for me, so I took shelter in drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and ofc the "New Age" movement, oh and I also became Vegan. After coming to the point of beeing a parasitic vegetable with 0 Libido 0 joy in life 0 motivation, Father Satan and the Gods gave me another chance(I dedicated 2012 but since i come from a Balkan country which is hardcore ortodox xian, I got easily scared away from Satanism). From the moment I seriously started to do Power Meditations and Spiritual Warfare I understood that the infinity that I was searching for all my life was infact Spiritual Satanism, a true form of celebrating Life.

I stoped doing drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, got a good paying job with a flexible worktime(even though I have only a highschool degree), started eating meat again, fixed alot of my health problems, and most important thing of all I found joy in life in general, all the things that I hated doing now made sense and I was eager to continue advancing(still am :D)

This is what happened to me after a year of not skipping a day of FRTR's and of Power Meditation, and now I would also like to share with you some of the things I picked up in this year(torugh my own mistakes and the mistakes of others) and also share with you a part of my daily schedule.

All of the things I will write now is my personal opinion and expirience and if you have something to add or to correct me please do so.

1.Number one for me was allways Cleaning yourself. I was very serious about this so I started with 27 Raum in the morning and 27 Raum in the evening follwed by Retruning Cruses(im doing a bit modifed version since I was affraid in the beggining to bother Father Satan and the Gods). I was trying to feel the vibirations of Raum and to visualise it, it took some time but I managed to do it. Since then I uped the numbers to 108 in the morning and 108 in the evening.

2.Aura of Protection. In my opinion this is as important as cleaning yourself, but it makes no sense to just do AoP without cleaning yourself. For the AoP i used the basic form of it https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html, also in the morning and evening right after the Raum + returning curses. If you search up in the forums you will be able to find alot of posts for using Runes for AoP, as i understood it is really powerfull. Before I go to number 3. I wanted to add something here what I learned from my own mistakes: No matter how much you use AoP it wont protect you from what is within, if you are having mental problems no amount of AoP will help you, you need to do a working for that. Also I can't stress this enough, you have to trust the Gods, evereyone is sayig it and trust me they are saying this for a reason.

3. Spiritual Warfare. Don't be a punching bag, in my Contry there is a saying, if you don't want to help yourself the Gods won't help you either. Fight the enemy, with time you will understand that you reincarnated in this Life for this very reason (and ofcourse to accend to Godhood). Try to do atleast one FRTR a day, also don't make the mistake of overextending, as HPHC says this is a marathon. In the begining I made such a mistake, I was doing 12 Rtr's a day for like a Month and then for three Months I was doing only 1 Rtr Per Day, I would not advise this as your other meditations will also suffer because of this. Balance is the key here as with evereything else, find a number that you are comfortable with and do it everey day. With time you can increse the number of FRTR's. As with evereything on this list it should be done daily.

4. Hatha and Kundalini Yoga. This helped me alot, and by alot I mean in combinaton with a working it helped me heal my Herniated Disc. This should be also done daily, if you are new I would advise to take the programm from the 40 day meditation program https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf .

5. Power Meditations, Breathing techniques, Workings, Runes. This is completely up to you. I would advise you to start with the 40 day meditation program that I mentioned above because it teaches you evereything you need to know as a beginner. One thing that I just wanna add on this one DO NOT OVEREXTEND, trust me you do not want to fry your nervous system, take your time, and if you get a urge to ask on the Forums just ask, don't be affraid there are enough Advanced Brothers and Sisters that will gladly anwser you. And I just wanna add one more thing here, please be carefull with astral communication, speak TO Father Satan and the Gods(I do this everey day, tell them my worries and give them my gratitude), but be carefull with the things you "hear", there are other ways that they can comunicate with you.

6. Live Life. Use the knowledge that you gained to your advantage, learn how to aplly it in daily life. Learn how to time manage(one year later im still strugglign with this sometimes :D). Try to mold your life in that way that you trully enjoy the things you do. Get a stable financial income. Never Forget the Bigger Picture, and build for the future.

In this last segment i wanted to give my Thanks To Father Satan, Mother Lilith, to my Teacher and to my Guardian. Also I want to thank HPS Maxine for creating joy of Satan and giving true Satanists a place to call home. A Huge thank you to HPHC for leading this war effort, and that you stayed with us trough these hard times. HPS Shannon thank you, your posts helped me solve alot of my health problems and the problems of my loved ones. Also a big thank you to all the Members who helped me, directly or indirectly.

Stay Strong! Keep Advancing! Keep Fighting!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Very inspirational and motivational brother/sister! It's wonderful that you rised from a swamp and elevated yourself. I applaud you for having the will and courage to make such transformation. :)

Excellent. Gongratulations on your success. Keep doing what you do and reap even more success.

Thank You very much guys for the words of encouragement! I will keep up the Work and make another post in a Year :D

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

I too have advanced so much. No more drugs, no more smokes, no more apathy, directionless living. King Satan calls home all his children to the light so that we may live and evolve.

Hail

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hello Brothers and Sisters, for a few days I was rather hesitant to write this but since reading HPHC post from yesterday i got motivated to share my story with you all, and escpecially with the new people who are still wondering if they should start with the FRTR's.

I was not really enjoying life because I felt that evereything was finite. Nothing made sense for me, so I took shelter in drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, and ofc the "New Age" movement, oh and I also became Vegan. After coming to the point of beeing a parasitic vegetable with 0 Libido 0 joy in life 0 motivation, Father Satan and the Gods gave me another chance(I dedicated 2012 but since i come from a Balkan country which is hardcore ortodox xian, I got easily scared away from Satanism). From the moment I seriously started to do Power Meditations and Spiritual Warfare I understood that the infinity that I was searching for all my life was infact Spiritual Satanism, a true form of celebrating Life.

I stoped doing drugs, alcohol and cigarettes, got a good paying job with a flexible worktime(even though I have only a highschool degree), started eating meat again, fixed alot of my health problems, and most important thing of all I found joy in life in general, all the things that I hated doing now made sense and I was eager to continue advancing(still am :D)

This is what happened to me after a year of not skipping a day of FRTR's and of Power Meditation, and now I would also like to share with you some of the things I picked up in this year(torugh my own mistakes and the mistakes of others) and also share with you a part of my daily schedule.

All of the things I will write now is my personal opinion and expirience and if you have something to add or to correct me please do so.

1.Number one for me was allways Cleaning yourself. I was very serious about this so I started with 27 Raum in the morning and 27 Raum in the evening follwed by Retruning Cruses(im doing a bit modifed version since I was affraid in the beggining to bother Father Satan and the Gods). I was trying to feel the vibirations of Raum and to visualise it, it took some time but I managed to do it. Since then I uped the numbers to 108 in the morning and 108 in the evening.

2.Aura of Protection. In my opinion this is as important as cleaning yourself, but it makes no sense to just do AoP without cleaning yourself. For the AoP i used the basic form of it https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html, also in the morning and evening right after the Raum + returning curses. If you search up in the forums you will be able to find alot of posts for using Runes for AoP, as i understood it is really powerfull. Before I go to number 3. I wanted to add something here what I learned from my own mistakes: No matter how much you use AoP it wont protect you from what is within, if you are having mental problems no amount of AoP will help you, you need to do a working for that. Also I can't stress this enough, you have to trust the Gods, evereyone is sayig it and trust me they are saying this for a reason.

3. Spiritual Warfare. Don't be a punching bag, in my Contry there is a saying, if you don't want to help yourself the Gods won't help you either. Fight the enemy, with time you will understand that you reincarnated in this Life for this very reason (and ofcourse to accend to Godhood). Try to do atleast one FRTR a day, also don't make the mistake of overextending, as HPHC says this is a marathon. In the begining I made such a mistake, I was doing 12 Rtr's a day for like a Month and then for three Months I was doing only 1 Rtr Per Day, I would not advise this as your other meditations will also suffer because of this. Balance is the key here as with evereything else, find a number that you are comfortable with and do it everey day. With time you can increse the number of FRTR's. As with evereything on this list it should be done daily.

4. Hatha and Kundalini Yoga. This helped me alot, and by alot I mean in combinaton with a working it helped me heal my Herniated Disc. This should be also done daily, if you are new I would advise to take the programm from the 40 day meditation program https://web.archive.org/web/20160619225351/http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Joy_of_Satan_Ministries_Meditation_Program_40_day.pdf .

5. Power Meditations, Breathing techniques, Workings, Runes. This is completely up to you. I would advise you to start with the 40 day meditation program that I mentioned above because it teaches you evereything you need to know as a beginner. One thing that I just wanna add on this one DO NOT OVEREXTEND, trust me you do not want to fry your nervous system, take your time, and if you get a urge to ask on the Forums just ask, don't be affraid there are enough Advanced Brothers and Sisters that will gladly anwser you. And I just wanna add one more thing here, please be carefull with astral communication, speak TO Father Satan and the Gods(I do this everey day, tell them my worries and give them my gratitude), but be carefull with the things you "hear", there are other ways that they can comunicate with you.

6. Live Life. Use the knowledge that you gained to your advantage, learn how to aplly it in daily life. Learn how to time manage(one year later im still strugglign with this sometimes :D). Try to mold your life in that way that you trully enjoy the things you do. Get a stable financial income. Never Forget the Bigger Picture, and build for the future.

In this last segment i wanted to give my Thanks To Father Satan, Mother Lilith, to my Teacher and to my Guardian. Also I want to thank HPS Maxine for creating joy of Satan and giving true Satanists a place to call home. A Huge thank you to HPHC for leading this war effort, and that you stayed with us trough these hard times. HPS Shannon thank you, your posts helped me solve alot of my health problems and the problems of my loved ones. Also a big thank you to all the Members who helped me, directly or indirectly.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

This is a Beautiful post. I keep hearing the Gods tell me to do less. Just do 20 Surya. Stop trying to be perfect and have consistency of alot. Just do a little and keep growing. I also liked what you said about talk too the Gods. I wanted to start just praying to the Gods and stop stressing over conversations with them. Other Pagans dont go nutty like we do, because they dont try and hear voices everyday.

F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Awesome!
Great Work brother.

This post was pretty awesome.

If you don't mind me asking, do you only do RAUM on your aura? I would imagine 27 reps for the aura plus the main chakras would take a while especially if done as 108 reps.

I haven't done the normal way of the doing the Returning Curses meditation (just been doing the 18 rep affirmation right after cleaning my aura and chakras with Surya) in a while since I wasn't able to control my very active mind until recently. (Not as much control as I would wish but I'm way better at it now) I'm assuming when one wants to clean their chakras the Returning Curses meditation would suffice?

F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

My experiences too make me appreciate life a bit more, still working on it though.
Like a rule of 0 to say, where in when I wake up I have achieved 0 and even little consistent effort, anything above 0 to say makes me feel really positive and happy inside. There is "no rush" to accellerate quickly. It made me really happy inside.
This path is general overtime, made me smarter if that makes sense. Greater quality of life too.

Congratulations.

Yoga, especially Hatha Yoga has literally transformed my body and changed my life/well being.

I have my own program that I have adapted, which essentially works the Psoas (which is the muscle of the soul and the home of all fears/anxieties and repressed negative emotions).

My sacral chakra is very very damaged, most certainly due to past lives, but also to childhood. As soon as I work on it, everything opens up and I get like a cocaine rush.

I do less Kundalini Yoga. Maybe I should replace the 5 Tibetans in the morning with full fire breathing sessions or the spinal flex series.

I would also suggest studying runic yoga and their mudra's which are literally overpowering and can help you progress on your path. Just the sowilo mudra with the right vibration, you will feel the energy flow directly into your left hand in mudra (receiving hand), and you can work like that redirecting this energy into your body/chakras/hvelir (like the power meditation "cirulating energy")

Kuji is also very interesting. Although I don't dwell too much on mantras (some of them seem to me to be corruptions), mudras and visualizations are effective though.

F_For_Flamingo said:

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

I am so glad to read your post, really I am.
For a while I have stopped doing the FRTR´s and Tetragrammaton and other rituals, and I will be honest with you, I feel the need to them but another thing is that I feel shame now before father Satan and the Gods that I am not doing it.
The thing is,I am in a big work on my house, many things will be re-built and changed on my house and there is my family too and of course I need to go to work as well, so the past 2 months I just havent got a time to continue the rituals what make me feel bad. I miss the rituals, I am a beginner but I know, I want to advanced and reach higher levels for sure.

I would like to ask, number 4. Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Can I skip these yoga exercises??

I have a spineal hernia down the bottom right side of my spine and this is like 6+ years.
I have to be very careful what I am doing, otherwise the pain is big for weeks or months and I tell you, when the pain is every day present, in 5-6 years, you go crazy like I felt that, now is normalized a little bit, but I cant even go on a bicycle, just walking, cant lift havy things and so on.
I havent done the 40days meditation just because I couldnt due to my physical illness. But if I can skip the yoga part I will start it immidiately.

This testimony is what makes Spiritual Satanism the real deal.

Many here, myself included have experienced similar things. There will be many more to come and go through these transformative changes as transformation is a big part of the journey no matter what level one might be at when joining.

Thanks for sharing and Hail Satan!!!

I really loved reading through your post. This gives me positive feeling to never lost track of the way of the dragon line (what my culture call it, which is essentially SS).

Thank you very much!

[/quote]

I am so glad to read your post, really I am.
For a while I have stopped doing the FRTR´s and Tetragrammaton and other rituals, and I will be honest with you, I feel the need to them but another thing is that I feel shame now before father Satan and the Gods that I am not doing it.
The thing is,I am in a big work on my house, many things will be re-built and changed on my house and there is my family too and of course I need to go to work as well, so the past 2 months I just havent got a time to continue the rituals what make me feel bad. I miss the rituals, I am a beginner but I know, I want to advanced and reach higher levels for sure.

I would like to ask, number 4. Hatha and Kundalini yoga. Can I skip these yoga exercises??

I have a spineal hernia down the bottom right side of my spine and this is like 6+ years.
I have to be very careful what I am doing, otherwise the pain is big for weeks or months and I tell you, when the pain is every day present, in 5-6 years, you go crazy like I felt that, now is normalized a little bit, but I cant even go on a bicycle, just walking, cant lift havy things and so on.
I havent done the 40days meditation just because I couldnt due to my physical illness. But if I can skip the yoga part I will start it immidiately.
[/quote]

Hey There Brother,

I understand that you got a thight schedule, but i think it is allways possible to squeeze in 1 Rtr a day, if you got no privacy do it when you are going to shower, let the water run and do it, after that hop in the shower and do some cleaning either with Surya or Raum + water(watch out that your water is clean). Oh and do not forget the AoP after that.

And about Yoga and your Herna, i think that Yoga is as important as Cleaning, Aop, RTR, it comes as a package. The feeling I got from your post is somehow that you are okay with your Hernia problem. You got one thing going for you and that is that you are a newbie. As a newbie the Gods(in my personal opinion) help you out allot more. Do a working, start trying to do some yoga( there are poses that don't need you to bend your back), ask in the Health section of JoS, show them that you sincerly want to fix your problem, and they will help you.

But if you got no time for either of the two things, start to Clean yourself, start doing AoP and the basic Foundation meditation https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html. With time you will get stronger and healthier, and then you will be able to have more time for RTRs and to care for your health.

Just one last thing, and im telling you this out of my own expirience, where there is a will there is a way.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

This is a Beautiful post. I keep hearing the Gods tell me to do less. Just do 20 Surya. Stop trying to be perfect and have consistency of alot. Just do a little and keep growing. I also liked what you said about talk too the Gods. I wanted to start just praying to the Gods and stop stressing over conversations with them. Other Pagans dont go nutty like we do, because they dont try and hear voices everyday.

Thank you Brother for the compliment!

The thing about cleaning is, I personaly need to do it like this, I also enjoy it, especially when I can do it in the sun. And it does not take long, its 15 minutes for me.

And about the Praying part, yeah it helps to establish a realationship (atleast for me). And yeah vocies are a big no no, i read allooooot of things since I came to JoS, and I was like, yeah no communications for me, atleast for a few years :D

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

hailourtruegod said:
This post was pretty awesome.

If you don't mind me asking, do you only do RAUM on your aura? I would imagine 27 reps for the aura plus the main chakras would take a while especially if done as 108 reps.

I haven't done the normal way of the doing the Returning Curses meditation (just been doing the 18 rep affirmation right after cleaning my aura and chakras with Surya) in a while since I wasn't able to control my very active mind until recently. (Not as much control as I would wish but I'm way better at it now) I'm assuming when one wants to clean their chakras the Returning Curses meditation would suffice?

Well when I just started I was only doing my aura, but the more I was doing it the more I got profficient in it, and I noticed that Im missing the part of cleaning my chakras so I kinda combined it :D

Before I share it, this is what works for me and I got no clue if it will work for you or if it is even advisable to do.

RRRR-AAAAH on the whole right side of my body(front and back) UUUUUU whole left side of the body(front and Back) then MMMMMM straight trough the Center ( by center i mean all chakras ), then RRRRR-AAAAH on the whole left side of the body, UUUUUU on the whole right side of the body and MMMMM trough the Center, after that RRRR-AAAAAh-UUUUU whole body and then MMMMM straight down to the Centre. And then repeat till you got enough reps that you wanna do. With time I made it even more complex for deeper cleaning. I guess I got inspired by the Raum meditation because it was the first meditation I ever done in JoS, tbh it is like nearly the exact copy of the EEE OOO and AYYY AHHH part( i fell in love with it because it helped me to learn to feel my body).

And about the returning curses, yeah Im allso doing just the affirmations part after the Cleaning.

And as a closing note, I would advise you to stick with your way of cleaning, because I had some insane energy spikes a few times in the past( 4-5 months ago, as the youngsters would say Im all GUCCI now xD) where I felt like I was going to get catapulted out of my body/faint and the only thing that helped me was going for a intense walk for like 2 hours. I have no clue if it is because of this method of cleaning or some other meditation that I was doing but I don't want for anyone to go through this.

So yeah, Good Luck on your Journey Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Till the Schedule is over I do not think that I will be so active in posting, so if I don't anwser immediately don't hold it against me.

I never even dreamt that this Post would end up on Board index, I am truly honored, thank you HPHC. I was really happy when I saw this + all your wonderfull comments, thank you Brothers and Sisters!

Satanic blessings to you all!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Thank you this is trully inspiring and i needed this, maybe who knows if this work well i am will also made a post like this after an year.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back