Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Organ trading

DragonFire11

There is an absolute horrifying practice these reptile animals are doing.
I dont know how others, but I DO NOT care about covid, is a hoax and we know what is behind it.

BUT there is a much-much greater horrific thing which is child trafficking, organ harvesting and adrenochrome.
You know when these informations were released, what they doing in underground tunnels, the huge amount of
information competely sucked out my soul energy, especialy the child tortures and killings. I still have problems to
accept this evil shit is happening but the facts are facts. Here is one article:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/04/15/federal-government-caught-buying-fresh-flesh-of-aborted-babies-who-could-have-survived-as-preemies/

THIS HAS TO BE STOPED, THIS EVIL REPTILE PRACTICE, THE MERCILESS, BRUTAL KIILING OF OUR CHILDREN MUST STOP NOW AND FOREVER. THIS WORLD IS A REAL JEWISH GULAG WHERE THEY SLAUGHTER US AS THEY WANT. UNBELIEVABLE PAIN!!!!!

Planned Parenthood is connected jewish rat organization called The Satanic Temple. There is nothing satanic in The Satanic Temple, they are just jewish rats who mock satanism. I hope that The Satanic Temple will be disperse.

The Satanic Temple leader with his jewish wife.
eab860a9-649e-4cbf-afaa-f48cef40e8b6-Sjprtt.jpg

The Satanic Temple subhumans
1268909.jpg

Even LaVeyan satanist hate The Satanic Temple.

Kurat said:
Planned Parenthood is connected jewish rat organization called The Satanic Temple. There is nothing satanic in The Satanic Temple, they are just jewish rats who mock satanism. I hope that The Satanic Temple will be disperse.

The Satanic Temple leader with his jewish wife.
eab860a9-649e-4cbf-afaa-f48cef40e8b6-Sjprtt.jpg

The Satanic Temple subhumans
1268909.jpg

Even LaVeyan satanist hate The Satanic Temple.
emojipedia_1f928_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back