Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They are watching

Shadowcat

I just saw a newly made account online whose username was written in Hebrew. Its probly a rabbi or some troll that are gathering info. I shoulda taken a snapshot.

Just a reminder. Never post personal info esp specifics on your birth chart or location.

It is curse. This account have hebrew signature and google translate say it means"you lost your aura", before this account was account with name "we will kill you hoodedcobra". I do not understand why modes never look member list to eredicate enemys?

Blitzkreig said:
Shadowcat said:

They probably don't want to send the Gentiles of the intel. agencies to read anything here because they know they would get converted lol

I looked at what they put in their sig and copied and pasted in Google translate and this is what I got " you are loosing your aura for 3 days"

I swear just looking at that filth is an attack. I emmediately felt the energy i would right before a psychic attack and gues what. I had one. Glad I didn't post the screenshots I dont want yall to see it. Just know they are there. I think the account should be removed. There are 3 accounts I found written in Hebrew in the other section of board members on the latest page. 2 were made and active in November 2020 and one just on the 14th of april..literally saw him online.

Kurat said:
It is curse. This account have hebrew signature and google translate say it means"you lost your aura", before this account was account with name "we will kill you hoodedcobra". I do not understand why modes never look member list to eredicate enemys?

The member's list was flooded with spam accounts, last time I checked. It is just a matter of what takes priority. The trolls can dick around on the forums while we do RTR's.

Kurat said:

Meanwhile I just saw magestein tried to add me on gab and I blocked him. You should do the same. Hes under the name mageson. They are really skulking around. You will probably see it in newsfeed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back