Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

European Commision: Next generation EU. Dream green, digital, resilient.

These reptiles took this down. For obvious reasons. I was able to get a screenshot however. They totally fucked up with that one. Now, which of the commoners and idiots will be like "But goy, replacing us and mixing us, is a conspiracy theory".

The RTR's have them out of control. They can't even hide their agenda anymore. They admit it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These reptiles took this down. For obvious reasons. I was able to get a screenshot however. They totally fucked up with that one. Now, which of the commoners and idiots will be like "But goy, replacing us and mixing us, is a conspiracy theory".

The RTR's have them out of control. They can't even hide their agenda anymore. They admit it.

Its still there, every comment is about the enemy. They have really exposed themself with this. Their plan is obvious now, only someone too brainwashed would not see it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

More and more people in Europe are waking up. Compared to the US when I was in Europe i met alot of racially aware whites, at least where I was, although alot of white women can be seen with either hajies blacks or gypsies. Now that the enemy has no place to hide everyone will see the jews for what they really are and what they are really trying to do which is genocide and breed us out.

These news make me always angry, but more make me feel hate.
The coutry I live, and surrounding coutries too are white /central EU/.
I am not even able to imagine my coutry would become a kalegri playground filled with mudslims and coal black africans.
I do not even stand gypsies not those MF barbarians. I have traveled and visited western EU coutries, met with people, exchange our thoughts and I realized the western civilization is in very deep slave state, especialy the powerfull countries like UK, Germany, France, Italy ,Sweden ...
I had that lifestyle 10years , very big experience for sure. BUT, that lifestyle made me very sick. Mixed races, everybody speaking different languages, different race groups, no go zones, every day crime. It looked like I am in kind of CP game.

The thing is, when I see news like this the hate inside of me tovard these blacks and mudslimes are growing, I cant even looking at them even on the news, and this hate is growing all the time. I know they are just tools in the jewish hands but is difficult for me to not feel this hate. I am white and I want all white country to be white. Every single race, nation has their own land where the belong to. Those people in foreign country never will be accepted, like me as a white man never will be accapted in any other white nation because I was not born there, have no connection with that land.

I know this is a well prepared plan againts us whites, a weapon to exterminate us all that the jews would have a more easy controlled mass population /blacks, mudslims and of course the mixed kalegri-bastards/.

This is our future really??

The worst being applications like "TikTok".

Young people, who are sponges at this age, become really zany with this kind of application. And it's totally viral.

DragonFire11 said:
The thing is, when I see news like this the hate inside of me tovard these blacks and mudslimes are growing, I cant even looking at them even on the news, and this hate is growing all the time. I know they are just tools in the jewish hands but is difficult for me to not feel this hate. I am white and I want all white country to be white. Every single race, nation has their own land where the belong to. Those people in foreign country never will be accepted, like me as a white man never will be accapted in any other white nation because I was not born there, have no connection with that land.

I know this is a well prepared plan againts us whites, a weapon to exterminate us all that the jews would have a more easy controlled mass population /blacks, mudslims and of course the mixed kalegri-bastards/.

This is our future really??
Please focus your hatred where it belongs the most. Jews play the game so that normies blame other normies. We need to step up above that, and direct our will right at the root of the problem which, as you well know, is the jewish supremacy.

Oy vey, says the jewish rabbi. Shut up, I say!

That is their plan, but let's kill their tetragrammaton and rest will follow. Spiritual means against spiritual means is the only effective fighting method.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back