Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I read somewhere here that Hitler has ascended to godhood. Is this true?

TheHealingFields666

It seems interesting to me. I wonder if this is true, maybe someone's been able to reach him? Just out of curiosity.

Although I must admit it sounds somewhat ridiculous, but oh well, I'll post this anyway and ask.

Yes, he has. This is the meaning of all the Satanic Spirituality, the Magnum Opus as a goal and result of this path.

There's nothing ridiculous about this, and there have been other people who did the same, like Aesculapius.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, he has. This is the meaning of all the Satanic Spirituality, the Magnum Opus as a goal and result of this path.

There's nothing ridiculous about this, and there have been other people who did the same, like Aesculapius.

No I don't mean that ascending to Godhood is ridiculous, I meant the question I asked: "Did someone contact his God-self?" essentially.

TheHealingFields666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No I don't mean that ascending to Godhood is ridiculous, I meant the question I asked: "Did someone contact his God-self?" essentially.

Yes, we have.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, we have.

Seems interesting. Sorry for being a bother, but can I also ask how could I figure out if someone ascended to Godhood? For example, Alexander the Great was a true Pagan whose life was full of accomplishments. Would you say he might be a God by now?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, we have.

Seems interesting. Sorry for being a bother, but can I also ask how could I figure out if someone ascended to Godhood? For example, Alexander the Great was a true Pagan whose life was full of accomplishments. Would you say he might be a God by now?

The HP has already said he believes that to be the case

ghost kid said:
Can astral projection and lucid dreaming help you reach godhood?
No and this is not the right thread for this.

666999 said:
On a side note does anyone have a good playlist?
Don't derail the thread. There's 2 music threads for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back