Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I WANT TO EXPOSE THEM, LET ME

siatris666

Cobra seriously. i have information abt serious enemies that slander you, attack you, curse, attack reputation all day. ex and new.

i known who these people are, what they do. everything. their betrayal. for no fucking reason.

You are attacked from ALL SIDES, people just watch. even u, u watch. what is the LOGIC of this?

I admire how you can take all these blows but WHY? let us DESTROY THEM!! i want to destroy them. the shit they say of you, threats, total horseshit.

you do only good, quality work, have been the best the JoS ever had side to Maxine. Why just why you allow this to happen?

what makes you THAT confident and THAT immune? If people follow lies then WHAT?

Let us ELIMINATE. faustus fucking knows what i'm talking about too!!!!!

siatris666 said:
Cobra seriously. i have information abt serious enemies that slander you, attack you, curse, attack reputation all day. ex and new.

i known who these people are, what they do. everything. their betrayal. for no fucking reason.

You are attacked from ALL SIDES, people just watch. even u, u watch. what is the LOGIC of this?

I admire how you can take all these blows but WHY? let us DESTROY THEM!! i want to destroy them. the shit they say of you, threats, total horseshit.

you do only good, quality work, have been the best the JoS ever had side to Maxine. Why just why you allow this to happen?

You are the one who doesn't understand here.
We are not HighPriest HoodedCobras people, we are Satan's people. HPHC just manifests Satan's will, and leads us.
As long as HPHC stays loyal to Satan, we will never turn away from him, as if we would turn away from him, we would also turn away from Satan. This is not possible.

Regarding the thing that he is in the crossfire.. this is very true. however, Satan and our Gods support and also protect him.
Also HPHC is very strong himself. So I don't think we have to worry about cursing some individuals.
If you want you can support HPHC, this would make more sense.

I think it would make more sense to support HPHC in other aspects. Spiritually, Satan and our Gods should take good care of him, also he is strong. However, financially, we can support him. This would make more sense if you ask me, as we are here physically.

The thing is, that HPHC builds a temple almost on his own. If we all would support him, we would create many temples that are unshakable.

The spiritual Power of our Side is already very powerful, but if we would all focus our material labour and also money, in Satan's will... wow, we would wake up the entire world in 10 years. Everybody would have at least heared about the Joy of Satan, trust me.

"If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused. Those who effectively combat this mortal enemy of our people, who is at the same time the enemy of all Aryan peoples and all culture, can only expect to arouse opposition on the part of this race and become the object of its slanderous attacks."

I think you are over reacting. Things like this has always occurred to the clergy (character attack, misinformation, perversion etc). They exist in groups out there, like always and keep eyes here on the forums.

Quiet frankly, it's the same thing every time the gentiles has a leadership figure in the LHP. A great example is the Gods themselves and so on. I firmly believe it's best to have full trust of Satan and the gods to protect them ( the clergy) from physical and spiritual harm.

Nevertheless, to keep moving forward with the online activism as well as the spiritual warfare is my advice.

siatris666 said:

He is above that.

Every lie answered, another one will be created. A thousand lifetimes of talking to jews and covering from their slander is not enough to answer anything and amounts to nothing. Since you follow the case you have seen their lies are unending, and repetitive.

Plus, everything that is said, is out of hatred for our side, Satan, me, HPS Maxine, reputable members, the Gods and so on, individual hate or deliberate disinformation. These things have eternal time to slander all day long. This tier of lying is fundamentally jewish level and nothing else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Every lie answered, another one will be created. A thousand lifetimes of talking to jews and covering from their slander is not enough to answer anything and amounts to nothing. Since you follow the case you have seen their lies are unending, and repetitive.

Plus, everything that is said, is out of hatred for our side, Satan, me, HPS Maxine, reputable members, the Gods and so on, individual hate or deliberate disinformation. These things have eternal time to slander all day long. This tier of lying is fundamentally jewish level and nothing else.

I see. Yeah you can't talk on it. They make lies CONSTANTLY AT GREAT SPEED. Ill no longer waste time. We will do keep an eye, let you know of this. But i see what you were trying to show me when you said 'its a waste of time'. They cry hard.

Youll see in folder this is a bit more serious. Thanks for replying to my email.

I know what your talking about. However if Cobra didn't share it it probably best this isn't linked too on here. My thoughts is it can be misleading to newer members as some of the arguements are well put together though completely false and some things. Plus the place is very badly filled with Hebrew curses and is run by Jews and filled with them. No real need to share that. If more advanced members find it later and want to argue with or refute stuff on their own time with those people ok but really it's a waste of time in my mind.

Serious enemy or threat maybe in some of that stuff if it got out more and got more circulation but as of right now it doesn't have much circulation so let's keep it that way.

Just my thought.

first: others at least 10 who saw these jews told me. So...

second: they are not only on this place I know 3 or 4 places where there are many jews like them. the rabbit hole is deeper.

third: i have major evidence. Cobra always knew about many things not sure why he has to wait.

four: I just shit on these places because they deserve it.

Argue with Jews, always a waste of time. Cant argue lies he is correct on this one. They just lie and lie.

Sry to say but this is anything than just some angry jews. We talk govs, disinfo agents + adl in there. Do not be fooled.

slyscorpion said:
I know what your talking about. However if Cobra didn't share it it probably best this isn't linked too on here. My thoughts is it can be misleading to newer members as some of the arguements are well put together though completely false and some things. Plus the place is very badly filled with Hebrew curses and is run by Jews and filled with them. No real need to share that. If more advanced members find it later and want to argue with or refute stuff on their own time with those people ok but really it's a waste of time in my mind.

Just my thought.

I don't see why there would need to be a discussion on public about such matters. This may evolve some SS in their warfare methods, or not. I don't know, but I do know that publicly claiming this and that around this subject brings no help to people outside of that thing.

We are already obliterating them with out rituals so what's with the "I WANT TO EXPOSE THEM, LET ME". :?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back