Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What's true about this?

Seby

I don't like what I'm reading. It looks like the Nazis persecuted everything occult related.
Krafft warned the Reich leaders that for victory to be certain, the war must end for Germany in 1943. Krafft's star was still in the ascendancy when Rudolf Hess made his astonishing flight to Scotland in 1941. Hitler was outraged. Hess was the biggest occult supporter of them all. Hitler ordered a purge of astrologers, occultists and other sages. Krafft was caught up in this. He worked on horoscopes of Allied generals and admirals, having informal contacts with Kurd Kisshauer and Amt Rosenberg. One of his predictions when seeing the charts of both Rommel and Bernard Montgomery, adversaries in the desert war, was: "Well this man Montgomery's chart is certainly stronger than Rommel's."
Krafft was arrested on June 12, 1941, as part of a crackdown on astrologers, faith healers and occultists following Rudolf Hess's flight to Scotland. While imprisoned, Krafft's health began to fail and he developed a persecution complex. He wrote to a senior official predicting that British bombs would very soon destroy the Propaganda ministry in Berlin (another true statement). He contracted typhus, and eventually died on 8 January 1945 en route to the Buchenwald concentration camp.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I don't like what I'm reading. It looks like the Nazis persecuted everything occult related.
Krafft warned the Reich leaders that for victory to be certain, the war must end for Germany in 1943. Krafft's star was still in the ascendancy when Rudolf Hess made his astonishing flight to Scotland in 1941. Hitler was outraged. Hess was the biggest occult supporter of them all. Hitler ordered a purge of astrologers, occultists and other sages. Krafft was caught up in this. He worked on horoscopes of Allied generals and admirals, having informal contacts with Kurd Kisshauer and Amt Rosenberg. One of his predictions when seeing the charts of both Rommel and Bernard Montgomery, adversaries in the desert war, was: "Well this man Montgomery's chart is certainly stronger than Rommel's."
Krafft was arrested on June 12, 1941, as part of a crackdown on astrologers, faith healers and occultists following Rudolf Hess's flight to Scotland. While imprisoned, Krafft's health began to fail and he developed a persecution complex. He wrote to a senior official predicting that British bombs would very soon destroy the Propaganda ministry in Berlin (another true statement). He contracted typhus, and eventually died on 8 January 1945 en route to the Buchenwald concentration camp.
The only reason Hitler attacked so called spiritualists and related was because they were on the enemy's side and were attacking his regime.

TopoftheAbyss said:

I remember this book; his name is “The Nazis and the Supernatural”.
Be sure to read it in a Satanic Way.
More facts are real, others not.
You should research in the Satan’s library and study better these arguments.
Nazis persecuted only jewish occult cabal.

It was probably dragnet persecution since some of them may have been of the enemy and they didn’t have the means to analyze every individual case.

Much of this is just overblown and of course, enemy biased. Also, what do you think, that Freemasonic lodges will chant the Torah freely if a proper politician will take a hand? Roman Emperors did the same. They never touched Paganism, but they damaged the enemy.

The enemy has wiped out Paganism and everything related but I don't see many on the enemy side complaining all these were removed. People are as brainwashed that they celebrate the fall of their very own culture.

At the same time people whine Hitler cracked down on Freemasons, enemy psychics and related. There was a total psychic war against Hitler (refer to Dion Fortune) and he had every right to smash them with spiritual warfare since they tried to murder him consistently and publicly admitted to doing so.

The striking majority just dwindled out and destroyed itself.

Nobody is also going to write unknown details. If they even did this to this person Krafft, what were the reasons? Was he a cutiepie? Maybe he was being paid to promote predicting programming that they would lose to unsuspecting masses?

Hitler rose out, was surrounded by, and expanded Paganism and everything in Germany in the greatest speed. It was the revival of the century in regards to the occult. The enemy being smashed and pulled back did greatly contribute to this rise.

You need to do more research on this subject, OP. Krafft was in contact via MI5 with Louis de Wohl, a very famous novelist in the Weimar Republic. Many adaptations of his films found their way to the cinema screen.

De Wohl was also a jewish occultist and prominent Astrologer who had audiences with the Pope. After the war his works consisted entirely of glorifying the lives of 'the saints' and catholic occultism. It is very likely de Wohl was a jesuit.

Also, the same articles go on to say the NS State used Astrologers extensively and successfully to liberate Mussolini in 1943, as if that isn't a glaring contradiction. Well, if they were 'purged', who did they use?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back