Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do church bells have negative effects on the soul?

Ravenheart666

My home is in proximity of a church that rings the bell every half an hour (like a retarded clock). Until I take the time to speak to the mayor of this little hole of a village, I'd like to know if (mainly the sound_ no doubt about the building) it is truly energetically toxic or is only my mind that makes associations based on prior enemy terrorism.
Thanks a lot in advance! Hope you are all doing well! Hail Satan!

Ravenheart666 said:
My home is in proximity of a church that rings the bell every half an hour (like a retarded clock). Until I take the time to speak to the mayor of this little hole of a village, I'd like to know if (mainly the sound_ no doubt about the building) it is truly energetically toxic or is only my mind that makes associations based on prior enemy terrorism.

I don’t think the bell itself is bad. I mean the sound is just vibration of the air, isn‘t it?

I always hated churches, but I never had something against the sound of the bell. But when I am right next to the bell, I HATE IT! I think the sound changes as you are further away from the source.

All 30Minutes is WAY too frequently! Here in Germany they only ring at 7p.m. And it should stay this way.

Just be nice to the major, lol.

It is just a clock, it is fine. Do not think of it as having anything to do with a church, just think of it as a clock.

The priest probably wishes that he could connect the bell together with the bible, but I don't think there's any way to do that. It is just a regular bell.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It is just a clock, it is fine. Do not think of it as having anything to do with a church, just think of it as a clock.

The priest probably wishes that he could connect the bell together with the bible, but I don't think there's any way to do that. It is just a regular bell.
Its a stolen allegory for the vibration of mantra's. Now the enemy use it to represent their shits but like you said it has no power.

Intent matters so there is some xian energy in the bells but like Maxine said xian rituals are worthless so the energy is extremely weak, imagine a bit of wind when you go for a run. This is what I believe.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Intent matters so there is some xian energy in the bells but like Maxine said xian rituals are worthless so the energy is extremely weak, imagine a bit of wind when you go for a run. This is what I believe.

luis said:

Its a stolen allegory for the vibration of mantra's. Now the enemy use it to represent their shits but like you said it has no power.
NinRick said:
Ravenheart666 said:

I don’t think the bell itself is bad. I mean the sound is just vibration of the air, isn‘t it?

I always hated churches, but I never had something against the sound of the bell. But when I am right next to the bell, I HATE IT! I think the sound changes as you are further away from the source.

All 30Minutes is WAY too frequently! Here in Germany they only ring at 7p.m. And it should stay this way.

Thank you guys a lot! This petty thing provoked lots of pain in the past , but now that I have confirmation I can chill out. I'll undoubtedly go and speak with some official, because anyway it's illegal and is outrageous that nobody has still reacted to this breach. That's what they always did anyway, abuse the law, people and nature. I'll bring some novelty to this.

Hail Satan!

Ravenheart666 said:

Just your mind making associations from something in this life or past lives. It really isn't harmful pagans used bells to clear the air in some rituals I think as a symbolic thing. That is where it's stolen from (like everything else in xtianity).

slyscorpion said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Just your mind making associations from something in this life or past lives. It really isn't harmful pagans used bells to clear the air in some rituals I think as a symbolic thing. That is where it's stolen from (like everything else in xtianity).
Yes , more than likely, I'll get over it. and make it shut up as soon as possible. because it's illegal :)

NinRick said:
Ravenheart666 said:

Its really cool that you are from Germany !
I am only descendent from Germany and London

Ravenheart666 said:

Just a bell mate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back