Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

US Calls For Pause On Johnson & Johnson Vaccine

Sundara

A vaccine related death announced by the media. People in support of this vaccine are so dense that they’ll likely ignore this regardless but hopefully this can reach some people. Share the link if you can! Of course “it’s extremely rare” and they’ll likely blame the clots and deaths on an underlying condition versus how everything else is labeled death by coronavirus.

“WASHINGTON — Federal health agencies on Tuesday called for an immediate pause in use of Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose coronavirus vaccine after six recipients in the United States developed a rare disorder involving blood clots within about two weeks of vaccination.

All six recipients were women between the ages of 18 and 48. One woman died and a second woman in Nebraska has been hospitalized in critical condition.

Nearly seven million people in the United States have received Johnson & Johnson shots so far, and roughly nine million more doses have been shipped out to the states, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“We are recommending a pause in the use of this vaccine out of an abundance of caution,” Dr. Peter Marks, director of the Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, and Dr. Anne Schuchat, principal deputy director of the C.D.C., said in a joint statement. “Right now, these adverse events appear to be extremely rare.“

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/johnson-johnson-vaccine-blood-clots-fda-cdc.amp.html

Me and 13th Wolf were right about all this with the Natal Chart readings. I explicitly saw fire in the blood (clotting, stroke) and he saw fertility issues, lo and behold many are suddenly coming out with allegations that their menstrual cycles are completely irregular since taking these things...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back