Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pentagon develops microchip that detects COVID under your skin

Weasel

Lol, its funny how there are still people calling us ''cOnSpiRaCy tHeOriSt'' after things like this come at the surface, i still cannot believe how the kikes are speedrunning their shitty communism distopya.
Links: https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/microchip-developed-by-pentagon-to-detect-covid-19/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/pentagon-scientists-invent-microchip-which-senses-covid-19-in-the-body/ar-BB1fy3y7

https://www.rt.com/usa/520854-covid19-microchip-pentagon/

This will be the breaking point when they start mandating this after releasing the real bioweapon. Then you won't be able to bribe and fake the vaccine certificate. It will be able to detect that you don't have the vaccine.

Everyone has a choice to make. Either you opt out of the system and start preparing to go full organic prepper now or you take the vaccine, get potentially sterilized or develop other serious conditions and collapse in the same time frame as this new system will collapse. Your Choice. Your life. Your future. This is going to get extremely worse where people will be killing each other in broad daylight soon. Probably starting this summer.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the 60s the Pentagon already possessed machines and technology to turn humans into remote drones.
Yeah apparently all of these psychos come from the original MKULTRA program where they were interfacing with the enemy who were directing them to do all sorts of sick experiments.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
In the 60s the Pentagon already possessed machines and technology to turn humans into remote drones.

So basically this isn't anything new. They're just finally proceeding with the last parts of their goal.

Jack said:
This will be the breaking point when they start mandating this after releasing the real bioweapon. Then you won't be able to bribe and fake the vaccine certificate. It will be able to detect that you don't have the vaccine.

Everyone has a choice to make. Either you opt out of the system and start preparing to go full organic prepper now or you take the vaccine, get potentially sterilized or develop other serious conditions and collapse in the same time frame as this new system will collapse. Your Choice. Your life. Your future. This is going to get extremely worse where people will be killing each other in broad daylight soon. Probably starting this summer.
Do you mean going into the wild? Like forest? Or can I do that in my city home or my farmhouse?

Nikois666 said:
Jack said:

Do you mean going into the wild? Like forest? Or can I do that in my city home or my farmhouse?
The primary thing you should do is get out of the major cities. That's where their New World Order will be centered around. They won't be able to feign compliance around the countryside.

I heard about it today an the jews or idiots at 60 minutes was trying to defend it which to translate their idiocy so that everyone knows (oy vey goyims take it totally won't spy on you or destroy you if you be bad goyims believeses me)eventhough it will but anyway thing is it is getting bad the jews are desperate so now more than ever RTR are needed to bring an end to this

The darkest things are what we are seeing now. Be accustomed to this, because we knew it would be the case.

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Jack said:
Nikois666 said:
Jack said:

The primary thing you should do is get out of the major cities. That's where their New World Order will be centered around. They won't be able to feign compliance around the countryside.

Looks like, the Farmhouse is the best option I have. It's away from a big city. Thanks.

But according to the UNs Agenda 21 and American Microregions 2050, we won't be allowed to live secluded in the wilderness so what do we do? We fight as much as possible now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back