Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

survival question spiritual

Satnam666

Planetary hours an survival
Say if theirs no power what can you use to keep track of the hours got any suggestions

Satnam666 said:
Say if theirs no power what can you use to keep track of the hours got any suggestions
Print this out - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

Satnam666 said:

Yes what Henu said is correct, but you would have to calculate the planetary hours each week once.

The provided times on the Link are only accurate for a certain day or maybe week, lol.

You have planetary hours during the day and Planetary hours during the night. You have to look at them separately, that’s why they are separated on the website.

Each planetary hour during the day, are equally long.

Also each planetary hours during the night are equally long.

So example:
The sun rises at 8, and sun set is at 18. (just an example I made up) its Sunday.

Then you have 10hrs of Daytime and
14 hrs of nighttime.
Meaning each planetary hour during the day is..
( 60Minutes * 10 /12 =) 50Minutes long

Each Planetary hour during the night is..
(60Minutes* 14 / 12=) 70Minutes long...

So from 8:00 - 8:50 it‘s sun hour..
From 8:50 - 9:40 it‘s Venus hour.. and so on.

This is a good opportunity for me to share an observation I've made recently.

Here are some tips that can help you quickly figure out which is the current planetary hour:

1. To start off, we know that the first planetary hour of the day, immediately after the sunrise, is around 6am (unless you live in a place where the sun usually rises at a different time).

This first planetary hour also happens to correspond with the ruling planet of that specific day of the week.

So we know that around 6am Monday will be the first hour of the Moon, 6am Tuesday will be the first hour of Mars, and so on (given that you have already memorized the ruling planets of each day, which most of us is familiar with)

2. In order to know what the next planetary hour is, follow this simple mnemonic trick:

a. Take the current planetary hour (or the first planetary hour of the day, if you don't know what the current one is), and relate it to the day of the week that's ruled by that planet.

b. Count back 2 days.

c. Observe which is the ruling planet of that day. This will correspond to the next planetary hour.

For example, right now it is 7:28am Wednesday. It is currently the hour of the Moon.

I want to know which planetary hour will be 8am, I follow this simple procedure as above:

If it's currently the hour of the Moon, I take the day of the Moon, which is Monday, and count back two days from Monday: I will reach Saturday.

Saturday is ruled by Saturn.

Therefore, 8am will be Saturn time. This simple trick always works.

3. In order for you to not need to count through the whole day, consider the observation that the planetary hours are seven, and that they follow a sequence. Therefore, we have a cycle of seven. If we already know what the first planetary hour of the day is we know that at each time this cycle of seven repeats, it will be that same planetary hour again.

So, I know for example that on a Wednesday, it will be the hour of Mercury again at 6am, 1pm, 8pm and 3am (every cycle of seven hours).

4. We know that the Sun rises at different times on each day and place, so this can be a bit of trouble. In order to synchronize yourself as best as you can, you can use these tips:

a. Observe the actual moment of sunrise in your location. All the old Pagan nations had to have direct contact with nature, after all. The day gets gradually clearer as it approaches the sunrise. The moment that the sun has completely flooded the view of the city, we know that it has already risen.

b. The furthest time from 6am (or 7am) will be only the first planetary hour. As the day progresses, the hours will tend to be closer and closer to "zero minutes". The closer the time is to 6pm (moment of sunset), the more they will tend to be sharp.

c. Do your vibrations at around 30 minutes from the start of the hour. This is a safe way to deduce that the planetary hour for that time has already officially begun.

In my location for example, the Sun has been rising at 6:14am. This will be the furthest from "zero minutes", so I know that by 6:30, 7:30 etc., the next planetary hour is already on.

P.s.: Just to clarify, when I exemplified that 6:14am will be the furthest from being sharp, I mean it will be the furthest on that day. Therefore, the following hours on that day will start earlier than 14 minutes apart from zero min. But the sun might (and will) rise at later times on other days, such as 6:19, 6:21 etc.

If you want to be absolutely sure, you can opt for doing your working at the later options for given that planetary hour, which will be closer to starting at sharp times.

Dypet Rod said:

Here are some tips that can help you quickly figure out which is the current planetary hour:

1. To start off, we know that the first planetary hour of the day, immediately after the sunrise, is around 6am (unless you live in a place where the sun usually rises at a different time).

This first planetary hour also happens to correspond with the ruling planet of that specific day of the week.

So we know that around 6am Monday will be the first hour of the Moon, 6am Tuesday will be the first hour of Mars, and so on (given that you have already memorized the ruling planets of each day, which most of us is familiar with)

2. In order to know what the next planetary hour is, follow this simple mnemonic trick:

a. Take the current planetary hour (or the first planetary hour of the day, if you don't know what the current one is), and relate it to the day of the week that's ruled by that planet.

b. Count back 2 days.

c. Observe which is the ruling planet of that day. This will correspond to the next planetary hour.

For example, right now it is 7:28am Wednesday. It is currently the hour of the Moon.

I want to know which planetary hour will be 8am, I follow this simple procedure as above:

If it's currently the hour of the Moon, I take the day of the Moon, which is Monday, and count back two days from Monday: I will reach Saturday.

3. In order for you to not need to count through the whole day, consider the observation that the planetary hours are seven, and that they follow a sequence. Therefore, we have a cycle of seven. If we already know what the first planetary hour of the day is we know that at each time this cycle of seven repeats, it will be that same planetary hour again.

So, I know for example that on a Wednesday, it will be the hour of Mercury again at 6am, 1pm, 8pm and 3am (every cycle of seven hours).

4. We know that the Sun rises at different times on each day and place, so this can be a bit of trouble. In order to synchronize yourself as best as you can, you can use these tips:

a. Observe the actual moment of sunrise in your location. All the old Pagan nations had to have direct contact with nature, after all. The day gets gradually clearer as it approaches the sunrise. The moment that the sun has completely flooded the view of the city, we know that it has already risen.

b. The furthest time from 6am (or 7am) will be only the first planetary hour. As the day progresses, the hours will tend to be closer and closer to "zero minutes". The closer the time is to 6pm (moment of sunset), the more they will tend to be sharp.

c. Do your vibrations at around 30 minutes from the start of the hour. This is a safe way to deduce that the planetary hour for that time has already officially begun.

In my location for example, the Sun has been rising at 6:14am. This will be the furthest from "zero minutes", so I know that by 6:30, 7:30 etc., the next planetary hour is already on.

The latter wont work if you live very far up north, like canada, russia, the scandinavian countries, greenland.
The nights/days would be so short/long during winter/summer that the planetary hours could be even less than 30 mins each at the shortest night or shortest day. Starting a working at night in the middle of summer would not be ideal at all.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

b. Count back 2 days.

The latter wont work if you live very far up north, like canada, russia, the scandinavian countries, greenland.
The nights/days would be so short/long during winter/summer that the planetary hours could be even less than 30 mins each at the shortest night or shortest day. Starting a working at night in the middle of summer would not be ideal at all.

Yes, these last tips related to the accuracy of time are more relative. But they should make sense for most “common” cases. I also didn’t specify anything related to that because people who fall into these categories that you described are usually aware that the measure of time works differently where they live, so they could perhaps be able to figure out how to adapt this line of thought to their situation, if possible at all.

Dypet Rod said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

b. Count back 2 days.

Yes, these last tips related to the accuracy of time are more relative. But they should make sense for most “common” cases. I also didn’t specify anything related to that because people who fall into these categories that you described are usually aware that the measure of time works differently where they live, so they could perhaps be able to figure out how to adapt this line of thought to their situation, if possible at all.

Part of me thought so.
How have you been Dypet? Are you still busy?

Henu the Great said:
Satnam666 said:
Print this out - https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

Better use ChronosXP and adjust it to your location, then print out everyday in advance. The above is probably not related to your location. Unless you want to start a planetary square or do a important working the hours are not extremly important.

It would also be good to print out the SS Calendar.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Part of me thought so.

Yes, a bit, mostly due to some real close deadlines that I have right now. I will elaborate on email. But apart from that, I've been doing generally fine.

Dypet Rod said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Dypet Rod said:

Part of me thought so.

Yes, a bit, mostly due to some real close deadlines that I have right now. I will elaborate on email. But apart from that, I've been doing generally fine.

Hey Dypet. Make sure you do! Or Ill have to start bugging you, lol.

Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:
Satnam666 said:

Better use ChronosXP and adjust it to your location, then print out everyday in advance. The above is probably not related to your location. Unless you want to start a planetary square or do a important working the hours are not extremly important.

Thing is if you do that it's like 700 an something pages

Satnam666 said:
Fuchs said:
Henu the Great said:

Thing is if you do that it's like 700 an something pages

Copy paste them in smal on a singel page (1/4 up to 1/10 paper), or find a site/tool which gives you only the numbers and print it that way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back