Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pineal gland and third eye being active, feelings from the past emerging?

V12-POWER

Hi everyone this is yet again a post from me. Quick one I need to know this, I have read on angelfire site that when this particular zone, the third eye, the pineal gland and the crown chakra altogether start being active, there can be a side effect of feelings from one's past emerging, but I can't find the exact link now. (not refering to past lives though)

Im currenty battling this a lot so I want to know if this is really normal because it wasn't like this a few days ago. I feel pressure in my head, it's like my head wants to expand from inside out but it feels really good, not much of it is pain. Specially when im studying or meditating but...It's also making me have hard times.

Last year I had a lot of bad and horrible moments, most of them I regret completely with my entire being. Now it seems im sort of re-living them, not the bad moments per-se, but the feelings and paranoia that the same bad stuff might happen again, in the same manner. These kind of regressing to the past is happening shortly after the feelings in my head started.
This is not my conscious mind bringing back the past, it comes out randomly and it is VERY strong and lucid. Sometimes I see an pic of me from last year and instantly the images and feelings from these bad times pop up in my head. Sometimes I read a comment on twitter (for example) and it's the same thing.
Even when im conscious that such things won't happen again, it's taking a lot of effort to ease these images and feelings from the past.

Which things can I do to help with this?

pd: I can see why they recommend us to go slowly with these specific chakras, it can make anyone go really crazy.

It's difficult because I found I was also getting a sense of being very wronged in a past life. And I was starting to feel intense anger. As Maxine said, Power Meditation is a cleaning house. And things from the past can resurface to be dealt with. Maybe just slow down a little

On JoS site,on the segment of Power Meditations,i understand there is this important piece of information given for New People,and it touches on what one can expect when they begin Meditating.
Honestly,i also went through the same thing.i kept on experiencing some unsettling sense of Deja vu.Considering that prior to becoming a SS,i had gone through some pretty nasty stuff which really broke me,when i started meditating,they all kept on coming back,sort of haunting memories though i really tried hard to it go.Anyways,i never slacked on Meditations & i don't experience such kind of feelings anymore.
Hail Satan!

When you begin to meditate, you start to bring out all the dross/hangups/past life karma into the open. Basically what you're doing is cleaning your soul, and when that happens, the shit from what I mentioned above starts comes out clearly.

As long as your consistent in your meditations, its only a minor setback/nuisance.

Joy of Satan ebook page 126, the demon Sorath. " The God part of the mind can do absolutely anything."
( it goes on to give an IMPORTANT WARNING ! ! ! )
It is also mentioned in this ebook that the Pineal Gland is the Psychic Powerhouse of the soul, and the Psychic Seat of the soul.
In the Exposing Christianity ebook, it mentions the God part of the brain.
I am wondering if the Pineal Gland and the God part of the mind are the same.

Awww...it is like me that I wrote that, it feels so familiar. <3

It is normal thing, do not worry. As we meditate, raise our bioelectricity and empower our soul, memories of the past are the normal side effect. This is also one of the symptoms of Kundalini being stimulated by higher energy levels. Our soul needs to free itself and clear up of bad and negative karma so that we can evolve. And karma is not just things accumulated from your past lives. Karma is also things from this life, especially if you're older, and have been through a lot. In my experience, memories of early life (childhood) come first, this lasts for some time, then memories from past lives (if you had any) start surfacing up. All of this is normal and necessary thing on our road to evolution to Godself. I remember how it felt so powerful when it first started happening to me, it is like I am reliving the moment again. Amazing.

Keep meditating, and never give up! Don't let anything distract and slow you down, not even yourself.

Hail SATAN!!!

Larissa666 said:

It is normal thing, do not worry. As we meditate, raise our bioelectricity and empower our soul, memories of the past are the normal side effect. This is also one of the symptoms of Kundalini being stimulated by higher energy levels. Our soul needs to free itself and clear up of bad and negative karma so that we can evolve. And karma is not just things accumulated from your past lives. Karma is also things from this life, especially if you're older, and have been through a lot. In my experience, memories of early life (childhood) come first, this lasts for some time, then memories from past lives (if you had any) start surfacing up. All of this is normal and necessary thing on our road to evolution to Godself. I remember how it felt so powerful when it first started happening to me, it is like I am reliving the moment again. Amazing.

Keep meditating, and never give up! Don't let anything distract and slow you down, not even yourself.

Hail SATAN!!!

it's good to know that it's normal. Im 17 though and even then I still have stuff from my recent past that is nasty shit. The good thing is that my life has more good stuff than bad, except for last year which was really problematic.

Larissa666 said:

Hail SATAN!!!
so fuckin true, all kind of memories come up, I sometimes wonder how the hell certain moments of my past just come back in my mind, I'm like wtf. Lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back