Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big time Argentinian JEW journalist dies of COVID19 few days after vaccination

V12-POWER

https://en.mercopress.com/2021/04/12/argentine-journalist-mauro-viale-dies-of-covid-19-aged-73

Take note: His real surname is Goldfarb not “Viale” as he calls himself and he himself admitted he was Jewish

hehe fuckers won’t catch a break, if only they knew this is only the beginning of their downfall

the death of this cunt was huge news for me, now people are on red alert towards (((vaccination)))

total RTR win :twisted:

Haha, totally. My husband is Argentinian and he told me yesterday, just randomly on our drive to the supermarket "you know, one big fish in argentinian journalism just died after he was allegedly two times positive and then got vaccinated 3 days ago."
I didn't understand why he's telling me that since I had no idea who the guy was nor was it important to me, so I just said "ok".
Then he said with a grin on his face "he was a jew". It was a bit weird, because he is not a dedicated Satanist, but that made me love hin even more. 😂

HAIL SATAN! ❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back