Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About unstable and weak chakras

Arno Dorian

I think my heart chakra , sixth chakra and crown chakra are weak, although the root, sacral, sun and throat chakras are strong.

My upper chakras are not very weak, I am a little successful in intuition and vision, but things like demon invitation, meditation on seal, which are simple for other people, are now almost impossible for me

What can I do to balance this and make the lower chakras strengthen the upper chakras ?

Arno Dorian said:
I think my heart chakra , sixth chakra and crown chakra are weak, although the root, sacral, sun and throat chakras are strong.

My upper chakras are not very weak, I am a little successful in intuition and vision, but things like demon invitation, meditation on seal, which are simple for other people, are now almost impossible for me

What can I do to balance this and make the lower chakras strengthen the upper chakras ?

The chakras work in pairs. there are the three bottom which are masculine in nature and there are the 3 upper which are feminine in nature. The crown chakra works with the root chakra, The sacral chakra works with the throat chakra and the 6th chakra works with the solar plexus chakra (if i remember correctly). You are going to have to feel this one out mostly, but within these pairs feel which one is more dominant and empower the other. One chakra might actually be dysfunctional and creating disharmony and that sense of unbalance because of filth stopping them from functioning at their optimal ability. I would reccomend cleaning your weaker chakras first and then empowering them, other wise you could cause more damage. I would invoke green energy and also use an affirmation to make sure they are balanced. Make sure they are properly aligned as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back