Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need your help urgently!!!

Antichrist

Hello guys! I'm sorry for bothering you but... Three days ago I slept with a prostitute and didn't use condoms... I know how stupid it sounds guys, but don't blame me please... What happened, happened... I fully understand what a dangerous shit I did to myself... I'm going to do HIV and STD test a month later, but until that I must do some spiritual working in order to protect myself from these diseases. That's why I came here to ask for your help... What would you recommend me to do except doing aura protection and chakra cleaning? And also , what is the likelihood of contracting HIV and STD after one unprotected sexual contact? I'm very worried now, please help me ...

Nero said:
Hello guys! I'm sorry for bothering you but... Three days ago I slept with a prostitute and didn't use condoms... I know how stupid it sounds guys, but don't blame me please... What happened, happened... I fully understand what a dangerous shit I did to myself... I'm going to do HIV and STD test a month later, but until that I must do some spiritual working in order to protect myself from these diseases. That's why I came here to ask for your help... What would you recommend me to do except doing aura protection and chakra cleaning? And also , what is the likelihood of contracting HIV and STD after one unprotected sexual contact? I'm very worried now, please help me ...

So here is the thing. Unprotected sex being high risk is a given. It's good that you will remember that next time. The actual likelihood varies as there is no set rule, other than unprotected sex being higher risk in general. But with a prostitute is obviously higher seeing as they have been with many, many men, who in turn quite probably have been with many many others who have been with others and so fourth. Definately do not do this again for your own sake. I cannot say for sure but there is no guarentee either way for you, other than the guarentee that you put yourself at risk.

Besides cleaning and aura of protection, Wunjo is good for healing and algiz is good for general protection. Wunjo is normally used with the heart chakra but you are speaking of issues having to do with the sacral being veneral diseases. Others can correct me if i am wrong but you might want to try those two for your sacral specifically. Ansuz works well too in terms of cleaning out clutter and dirt, as well as uruz, which is also another rune good for healing. Sowilo is another good rune for cleaning and healing. perhaps one or a combination of these along with cleaning will work with a specfic affirmtion in warding off any onset of possible backlash from your reckless encounter. Be safe in the future.

Nero said:

lol wrap it next time is my advice. you're really better off not making the same mistake again. Do the health working that Lydia had made, it would have more benefits than anything. Who you choose to sleep with is your choice but be cautious. You can establish energetic connections from this and end up attracting a lot of shit you dont really want in your life and its obvious this can turn south real quick. I also advise not to wait so long for testing to be done just to be safe.

Nero said:

Don’t worry, you are fine. If it was your first and only time, nothing will happen.
99.9% that you are perfectly fine.

I hope you got one with high standards tho, lol.

don’t do that again, thank you.

Speaking of HIV... what do you want here?
You are not welcomed here, also, you have lost all your influence.
No matter who you are, you are just a giant troll.

HP Mageson said:
Can someone please delete this account?

Nero said:

Your probably fine but don't just think you can do anything and either be protected or fix it with magick quickly it kind of doesn't work that way. So try to avoid situations like that in the future. I would get checked anyways like you are going too. If you do end up with something go to the health group or do treatment as prescribed. In the case of HIV several people have healed themselves from it for good but it's a lot harder than it sounds.

Anyways good luck.

Relax. From what I observed, the likelihood of actually contracting an STD is somewhat low, but that doesn't mean you're safe. Either way, with the advancements in science & healthcare you should be fine.

I knew a hedonistic man once who slept with hundreds of women, some of them were prostitutes, and the worst thing he's had was genital warts which he ended up curing himself of with the use of some medication I believe. He claimed it wasn't fun recovering from them, but at least he's okay now.

That being said: this is incredibly irresponsible and you need to watch out for yourself next time.

NinRick said:
Speaking of HIV... what do you want here?
You are not welcomed here, also, you have lost all your influence.
No matter who you are, you are just a giant troll.

HP Mageson said:
Can someone please delete this account?

Lol what he write? Was his comment deleted?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back