Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

???

NinRick

Hail_satan said:
Is there anything more corrupt than hooded Cobra in forum ?

Yes me, if you trash-talk one more time about him.

We literally have this place only because HP HoodedCobra pays for it financially, emotionally, in energy, effort and much time.
This forums is just like Cobras living room, and he lets us enter to talk to each other in a save environment.

Ffs, he has to put up with trolls, bots, and idiots, who want to do stupid shit like infusing souls in dolls so they have a girlfriend.

Meanwhile the jews are in university like environments and learn how to curse us, and HPHC has to explain why certain stupid things are harmful, dangerous and what you have.

You know that HP HC even let this post go through right?
He saw that you trash-talked about him, and still let it go through.
Ffs, either appreciate this place, Satan’s will, and HPHC who manifests Satan‘s will or leave.

Or get ready to be bullied by me.

Hail_satan said:
Ok first you make a topic asking for an ss gf and now you bash the Hp for trying to help you? You are either a kike or a troll.

You guys wtf what is it with this shit lately lol there's been like this wave of them.

Hail_satan said:

You idiot know that everybody can curse you now, right?

Everybody here is spiritually educated and many on here are also quite powerful.
The enemy is also here.

If you get cursed and your life ends up in a living hell and misery... don’t blame HPHoodedCobra for it.

Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:
Ok first you make a topic asking for an ss gf and now you bash the Hp for trying to help you? You are either a kike or a troll.

You guys wtf what is it with this shit lately lol there's been like this wave of them.

They just getting desperate because of too much rtrs.

amazon-prime-walking-dead-world-beyond-oktobr-2020-1200x900.jpg

Damn infiltrators, you're incredible zombies.

Hail_satan said:

Hp Hooded Cobra is NOT corrupt the only thing that is corrupt here is your soul. You must fix it.
Learn and read from Joy of Satan.

Hail_satan said:

Stop being disrespectful. Hooded Cobra is a very distinguished, hard working member of the clergy, he has helped many of us in so many ways, and is very dedicated to satan, satans agenda and the Jos ministry.

You should show some respect, quit trolling, and take satanism seriously... if you are a gentile.

If you arent, then you are not welcome here.

It’s people like you that makes me question the sanity of idiots.

HP HoodedCobra666 is not someone you can just walk into our space and shit talk about. He serves Satan. As far as I’m concerned, HP HC666 is one of brightest people I have come across in this world right now, and I don’t just mean on an intelligence level.

Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:

I have been pasting satan's library all over Bittute hehe sorry

Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:

It’s been getting rampant indeed. They’ve been more rampant trying to impersonate the gods snd goddesses lately. I’ve had my share already.

Listen to his advice, work on yourself. Become a real Satanist. It might take a few years before it all clicks (certainly did for me). You are clearly young which is both a good thing and a challenging one, especially during this era. You have my sympathy.

If you cannot accept feedback from our highly respected hooded cobra, then perhaps it is not good for you to be posting on these forums at this time...

Hail_satan said:

Hail_satan said:
One time I accidentally drank from a bottle that my cousin backwashed in. It was pretty disgusting

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:

I have been pasting satan's library all over Bittute hehe sorry

Never apologize for spreading the truth. Assholes and undesirables will find their way here nonetheless less and will be dealt with accordingly.

NinRick said:
I got_abs said:
Hail_satan said:

Yo mama.

No need to pull his mother into this.
You probably did not mean it this way anyways, but still.

Yeah i meant it in a “meme” way. Just to insult him.But now if we think about it,its kinda true. Lol their mothers are more corrupted as in they have served shit jewish religion for much longer period than their offspring.
Anyways,they dont have any dignity or pride,so yeah you right why loose our dignity after them.

Hail_satan said:

Hp Hooded Cobra is NOT corrupt the only thing that is corrupt here is your soul. You must fix it.

Ehh i think hes jewish. So i dont really think he will be going anywhere with all this knowledge. I might be wrong.

I got_abs said:
Hail_satan said:

Ehh i think hes jewish. So i dont really think he will be going anywhere with all this knowledge. I might be wrong.

that profile pic tho..photoshop or nah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got_abs said:
Hail_satan said:

"Oy vey goyim HP Hooded cobra is jooish, his spiritual wisdom is void, and nothing is true, oy vey... best go back to rabbi jewsus goyim, nothing to see here" *rubs hands*

Shadowcat said:
I got_abs said:

that profile pic tho..photoshop or nah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its so obvious,he dragged the shit out of brightness and contrast bar in his photoshop app to the point where his nose is blended in with his cheeks. Maybe he did it on purpose so we cant tell how his facial features are and if hes jewish or not :lol:. Pro gamer move.

Hail_satan said:

You joined on the 4th. I highly doubt you were ever apart of this community. But you're more than welcome to peruse the website.

You all were removed because you were USELESS hippies, of which you all could barely put together a coherent sentence. Let's say oration wasn't your skill, then very least use your mental power to get on the enemy's bad side. Of which you all failed to achieve.

Not only that, you all were so weak in will that a job could not be held. Let alone a mass any semblance of authority in your life. Be it through "magick" or sheer determination. Of which on both counts were massive failures.

This leads into the lack of "spirituality", or missing the above components. A lack of; mental toughness, willpower, and dedication to the warfare. You deserved no respect and when offered to step down said, "no.".

We've accomplished more in 5 years, without you all, than decades of "larping".

Myla Limlal is still here. I see her write comments sometimes. She has never left.

Lucias Oria was not removed. He has written some topics here in the Asian subforum area. I don't know if he is busy, or if he is old, or what the situation is. But it looks like he chose to not participate here much anymore.

Vovim was a drug addicted retard. He has had no advancement or experience of any kind. The sensations he wrote about were only the symptoms of the various drugs he was using.

Similar story as Salem Burke. Salem Burke started as a good person, but he got involved with qlippothic jewish curses which made him insane. He also got addicted to smoking meth, and that also made him insane.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Myla Limlal is still here. I see her write comments sometimes. She has never left.

Lucias Oria was not removed. He has written some topics here in the Asian subforum area. I don't know if he is busy, or if he is old, or what the situation is. But it looks like he chose to not participate here much anymore.

Vovim was a drug addicted retard. He has had no advancement or experience of any kind. The sensations he wrote about were only the symptoms of the various drugs he was using.

Similar story as Salem Burke. Salem Burke started as a good person, but he got involved with qlippothic jewish curses which made him insane. He also got addicted to smoking meth, and that also made him insane.

To add some context to this post: The OP changed their signature to a big ass shitpost acting like there's a grand conspiracy behind the entirety of the clergy and any one person who's ever been part of it. Much of it was gibberish along the lines of "you said this but then this so you're a liar" that couldn't even be fully responded to because it wasn't written well. That's not even me talking shit, it was literally written too poorly to actually convey a point, I don't know what he was trying to say. But questions about the clergy, those were barely clear enough.

As such, since OP also mentioned Micama, I believe the story with them was they simply decided the role of clergy wasn't for them and are continuing on as SS. Pretty much as non-scandalous as things can be, but it'll still be brought up until the end of time.

Lucias Oria was not removed. He has written some topics here in the Asian subforum area. I don't know if he is busy, or if he is

Lucius informed us that his life took another direction. Years ago, he had to leave, and follow duty for his Nation. He said he could not longer follow his duties here, and left in positive terms.

He was an actual male and not an effeminate slandering sissy, so he chose his destiny to serve the good side in another way. We wished him very well, and he went.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Lucias Oria was not removed. He has written some topics here in the Asian subforum area. I don't know if he is busy, or if he is

Lucius informed us that his life took another direction. Years ago, he had to leave, and follow duty for his Nation. He said he could not longer follow his duties here, and left in positive terms.

He was an actual male and not an effeminate slandering sissy, so he chose his destiny to serve the good side in another way. We wished him very well, and he went.

Are you even are of the lies said about you? They attack you from ALL SIDES.

Why not reply? You did study what I sent in email? I am only helping you.

Thanks Cobra

I'm actually looking for links to his writings because there was still some info within them. Haven't seen them for a couple years. I'll try and sort the good from bad. That and if anyone has the old cypher script we used to have floating around would be appreciated. One or both if anyone has them handy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back