Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trouble sleeping

Darkmyth

For the past like 4 days ive been noticing the fact ive been having a hard time sleeping. Its been getting worse to where ive even tried 40mg of melatonin a couple times and found myself just staring at my eye lids till i hear the birds chirping in the early morning. Its very frustrating because im afraid now it might affect my preformance while im at work. Melatonin isnt the only thing i tried. i even sat there and tried doing void meditation until i could try to fall asleep and even breathing exercises but all void meditation did was induce a blissful state of mind which was actually pretty relaxing so i cant really complain on that besides the fact it didnt actually really help me sleep :lol: now breathing exercises lol oh boy.. it energizes me even more and makes it more difficult for me to sleep. Only time ive been really able to sleep is when i finally feel tired and thats either for short periods of time during late evening or at 5-6am when my body finally decides to crash and i gotta be up in 4 or 3hrs to get ready to work a 7 or 9hr shift.

any suggestions or recommendations?

rising_wingsofdestiny said:
For the past like 4 days ive been noticing the fact ive been having a hard time sleeping. Its been getting worse to where ive even tried 40mg of melatonin a couple times and found myself just staring at my eye lids till i hear the birds chirping in the early morning. Its very frustrating because im afraid now it might affect my preformance while im at work. Melatonin isnt the only thing i tried. i even sat there and tried doing void meditation until i could try to fall asleep and even breathing exercises but all void meditation did was induce a blissful state of mind which was actually pretty relaxing so i cant really complain on that besides the fact it didnt actually really help me sleep :lol: now breathing exercises lol oh boy.. it energizes me even more and makes it more difficult for me to sleep. Only time ive been really able to sleep is when i finally feel tired and thats either for short periods of time during late evening or at 5-6am when my body finally decides to crash and i gotta be up in 4 or 3hrs to get ready to work a 7 or 9hr shift.

try military method of falling asleep. Use a search engine to find it.
I had trouble falling asleep to where it would take me 30-1 hr just rolling around in bed before falling asleep.
It takes me around 6-8 minutes now.

Yes read a book when you cant sleep. I do that then i get quickly tired after about 10 to 15 pages.

Are you meditating before you go to sleep? Maybe try to meditate when you wake up.

You could also go out for a run or you can ride your bike, so you get tired.

Are you worried about something? Is there a personal problem not handled? I know that if there is a problem in your life, that could keep you awake all night thinking. That should be handled. A great option is listening to ASMR on YouTube with headphones just before going to bed. Or sleeping with a relaxing video of 10 hours, with rainsounds for example. Exercise is recommended as it burns energy. So you are getting in shape at the same time! You could walk around for a block outside. Only strenuous exercise with barbells in the gym could keep you awake(I have this happening to me often haha).
So basically with physical exercise you burn energy and calories, and meditation builds energy. That's my two cents! Good luck bro!

You will want to self-diagnose yourself, as there are a few potential causes recognized by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that can cause insomnia.

Source: http://www.shen-nong.com/eng/lifestyles/tcmrole_sleep_treatment.html

"According to TCM experience, difficulty in falling asleep means the body has accumulated heat or fire pathogens; restless sleep means the body has both pathogen accumulation and certain aspects of deficiency; easily arousal from sleep and difficulty falling back to sleep are simply deficiency usually seen in a weakened spleen and heart. When associated with signs like abdominal distension, gastric discomfort, belching and lack of appetite, the insomnia is usually due to spleen and stomach disorders. Heart disorders may also appear with symptoms such as dream-disturbed sleep, dizziness, headache and forgetfulness; frequent fearful awakening, timidity, irritability and sighing are associated with disorders in the liver and gallbladder.

Since TCM regards insomnia as one of the signs of an internal disharmony, the prescribed herbs always aims at resuming harmonious function of the diseased organs, ensuring normal supply of the fundamental substances so as to rebalance the body. The herbs work together to achieve a general regulating effect to the overly active body system, make it shift to more quiet state and prepare for sleep."

So you would want to pay attention to the spleen, heart, or liver/gallbladder. Each has unique symptoms. The kidneys can also be involved, but this would show with the liver symptoms or other signs of restlessness. Take some time to look into this, and there are definitely some acupoints and herbs you can try on your own. Otherwise, just go see a TCM doctor and explain this to them.

-----------------------------------------

Besides the above, be mindful of blue light exposure and consider software filters or physical blocking glasses, worn before bed.

However, I don't think this is the case based on what you describe. It sounds like you feel "tired, but wired", which would be a yin deficiency symptom. This also sounds like the case if you took a large amount of melatonin and still felt unable to sleep.

-------------------------------------------
Acupoints to try. Push with the thumb or other finger with moderate pressure, for about 5 minutes or as long as needed. At least by 10 minutes, you should feel a little relaxed:

For Liver symptoms, Liver 3 and Kidney 3:
LR3-line.jpg

KID-3-Taixi-300x200.jpg

--------------------------------------------
For Heart symptoms, any Heart 4-7 points:
th

For Spleen/Digestive symptoms, Stomach 36 or Spleen 6:

th

th

You could do a working for it, so raise your energy however you see fit (satanama is all purpose as is the color white) and once you've found you have an ample amount affirm something like "In a positive and health way for me, my body and mind follow (a sleep schedule) and i wake up feeling totally and completely refreshed." If you need you could throw something in there about insomnia (dont claim it, it should never be "my insomnia" in the affirmation), nightmares, etc.
Beyond that, try making sure you lay down at the same time every night, no electronics in bed, don't eat an hour before bed, whatever else google has for you, etc.

Aquarius said:
Physical exercise. Exert yourself during the day.

ahh i dont think i can really do this much anymore :lol: i work in retail dealing with about anywhere from 1000-3000 customers a day from working a 7 or 9hr shift.. depends on how busy the store can get which is unpredictable. for example today at work i had to deal with over 2000 customers easily. it results in my running around the store to make sure everything is stocked, lifting heavy boxs full of frozen foods and restocking them etc.. so i would say im fairly busy and active during the day lol i also refuse my breaks so i can get paid for a full shift because i am in need of the money.

Blitzkreig said:

You will want to self-diagnose yourself, as there are a few potential causes recognized by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) that can cause insomnia.

"According to TCM experience, difficulty in falling asleep means the body has accumulated heat or fire pathogens; restless sleep means the body has both pathogen accumulation and certain aspects of deficiency; easily arousal from sleep and difficulty falling back to sleep are simply deficiency usually seen in a weakened spleen and heart. When associated with signs like abdominal distension, gastric discomfort, belching and lack of appetite, the insomnia is usually due to spleen and stomach disorders. Heart disorders may also appear with symptoms such as dream-disturbed sleep, dizziness, headache and forgetfulness; frequent fearful awakening, timidity, irritability and sighing are associated with disorders in the liver and gallbladder.

Since TCM regards insomnia as one of the signs of an internal disharmony, the prescribed herbs always aims at resuming harmonious function of the diseased organs, ensuring normal supply of the fundamental substances so as to rebalance the body. The herbs work together to achieve a general regulating effect to the overly active body system, make it shift to more quiet state and prepare for sleep."

So you would want to pay attention to the spleen, heart, or liver/gallbladder. Each has unique symptoms. The kidneys can also be involved, but this would show with the liver symptoms or other signs of restlessness. Take some time to look into this, and there are definitely some acupoints and herbs you can try on your own. Otherwise, just go see a TCM doctor and explain this to them.

Besides the above, be mindful of blue light exposure and consider software filters or physical blocking glasses, worn before bed.

However, I don't think this is the case based on what you describe. It sounds like you feel "tired, but wired", which would be a yin deficiency symptom. This also sounds like the case if you took a large amount of melatonin and still felt unable to sleep.

Acupoints to try. Push with the thumb or other finger with moderate pressure, for about 5 minutes or as long as needed. At least by 10 minutes, you should feel a little relaxed:

LR3-line.jpg

KID-3-Taixi-300x200.jpg

th

th

th

i acutally have had some of the problems you mentioned. irritability, forgetfulness, timidy and even fearful awakening. my dreams ive been having dont help of course. there is a lot of repressed shit that has been coming up in my dreams and when i do have these dreams and when i finally wake up i have a hard time depicting if i am still dreaming or not. over all though i do not even get the slightest sense of feeling tired when it is time for me to actually sleep. im struggling again tonight as i just sat there staring at my eye lids for 3 hrs straight without being able to fall asleep and i still feel wide awake. last night i only got roughly about 4 hours of sleep but on the bright side it did not affect my work preformance what so ever. i actually woke up feeling well energized. I will check out the link you sent and further look into the treatment you reccomended to see what i can get out of it. Thank you :D

Sybellum said:
You could do a working for it, so raise your energy however you see fit (satanama is all purpose as is the color white) and once you've found you have an ample amount affirm something like "In a positive and health way for me, my body and mind follow (a sleep schedule) and i wake up feeling totally and completely refreshed." If you need you could throw something in there about insomnia (dont claim it, it should never be "my insomnia" in the affirmation), nightmares, etc.
Beyond that, try making sure you lay down at the same time every night, no electronics in bed, don't eat an hour before bed, whatever else google has for you, etc.

Might consider doing a working for this. I am going to see about that form of treatment that was recommended above to see if that helps any before making any conclusion on taking the energy to do a full on working just for sleep. I have no other electronic device besides my computer, i do lay down at the same time everynight and i wake up at the same time everymorning, the last thing i eat is usually about 2hrs before i go to bed so this is honeslty just making it more difficult to figure out the root cause of this and a method to fix it. I am for sure going to start looking into the other method first tho and then if that doesnt work i will do this as a last resort if absolutely neccesary. i would just honestly rather save my time and energy in regards to workings for cleasning and empowering my soul or removing any past life karma etc... i think you get the gist on where i am trying to point at. these workings i see can be very energy consuming and take up a good amount of time and i just already had to pick up on extra aura of protection work lately because of some attacks ive been having. thank you for your response :D

Blitzkreig said:

LR3-line.jpg

KID-3-Taixi-300x200.jpg

th

th

th

to further clarify what i meant by sometimes i would get sleep during the day is because it feels like my body is actually full of energy and its only at points where this energy runs out i feel tired. i was scared a little it might affect my work preformance because i know lack of sleep can usually make people sluggish and not think clearly and i didnt want to risk expreincing this because i need this job. So far though it hasnt seemed to affect my work preformance.

I replied to u 2 days ago idk why my message didnt make it.
anyways, heres what u might wanna try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OisipgpQi8

Personally i found Military relaxation method of falling sleep most useful.
U can also start a spiritual working with it.

I got_abs said:
try military method of falling asleep. Use a search engine to find it.
I had trouble falling asleep to where it would take me 30-1 hr just rolling around in bed before falling asleep.
It takes me around 6-8 minutes now.
I had to look it up. I found this:
Code:
 https://www.resperate.com/blog/the-method-used-by-u-s-military-for-falling-asleep-fast

Looks like a reasonable method. I will try this out! Thanks for pointing this out, and I hope others can benefit from this as well.

Henu the Great said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OisipgpQi8
I had to look it up. I found this:
Code:
 https://www.resperate.com/blog/the-method-used-by-u-s-military-for-falling-asleep-fast

Looks like a reasonable method. I will try this out! Thanks for pointing this out, and I hope others can benefit from this as well.
[/quote]

Yeah. It helps a lot.The video i linked is short,hes able to fall asleep in 4 minutes in a week of practice,for once.(if i remember correctly) Plus even if someone cuts down the time it takes to fall asleep for him/her by 15 minutes its really good.
15 minutes spoken like that doesnt sound much,but if seen like this, you sleep 15 minutes earlier and wake up 15 minutes earlier, voila you got time for 72 vibrations.

I got_abs said:
Yeah. It helps a lot.The video i linked is short,hes able to fall asleep in 4 minutes in a week of practice,for once.(if i remember correctly) Plus even if someone cuts down the time it takes to fall asleep for him/her by 15 minutes its really good.
15 minutes spoken like that doesnt sound much,but if seen like this, you sleep 15 minutes earlier and wake up 15 minutes earlier, voila you got time for 72 vibrations.
So last night I went to sleep. I relaxed completely, and visualised myself in cayak paddling along. I think I did some sort of record as I was sleep in maybe 5 minutes. I didn't even get to the other steps. :D That really saved me some time and ensured I got enough sleep by the time I had the alarm ringing. I was actually awake a minute before the alarm. Happens all the time to me, though.

I have to make this a habit of mine. :)

Henu the Great said:
I got_abs said:
So last night I went to sleep. I relaxed completely, and visualised myself in cayak paddling along. I think I did some sort of record as I was sleep in maybe 5 minutes. I didn't even get to the other steps. :D That really saved me some time and ensured I got enough sleep by the time I had the alarm ringing. I was actually awake a minute before the alarm. Happens all the time to me, though.

I have to make this a habit of mine. :)

DAMN!! Really happy to hear that,brother. Its going to be easier for us Satanists to develop things like these as we have doing void,trance and visualization for much longer.
Makes me really happy i was of help to someone. <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back