Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

a sign in my dream

one of goat ppl

Today, I took DXM, if its legal or not, then I fall asleep.
I watched a sing of number "8" and Jupiter, I remember The number 8 is colored as red,
and whole space is filled with stars of emerald.
I am newbie on satanism studying around 2 months.
How you reconize this thing?

one of goat ppl said:
I watched a sing of number "8" and Jupiter, I remember The number 8 is colored as red,

What is DXM?

So you drank cough syrup and had a slightly more vivid dream?
Well, 8 is the number of permanence, note how it is a tilted infinity sign. Tinted with the color red could mean

"Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra."
So look that over and see if anything clicks. Jupiter is more correlated with purple then red, so i do not know. Dreams are highly personalized and it is intensely difficult for someone other then yourself to gleam any sort of useful information out of it. Ask yourself what it means to you, after doing just a hair of research on the many facets of the dream, and that answer that you come about yourself will be infinitely more helpful then mine.
Secondarily speaking, could have just been a trippy cough syrup induced dream that doesn't mean anything. In my experience, you can tell when something ~magical~ is happening. Trust your intuition, if it says that this is nothing, its likely nothings, and vice versa.

Sybellum said:
So you drank cough syrup and had a slightly more vivid dream?
Well, 8 is the number of permanence, note how it is a tilted infinity sign. Tinted with the color red could mean

"Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra."
So look that over and see if anything clicks. Jupiter is more correlated with purple then red, so i do not know. Dreams are highly personalized and it is intensely difficult for someone other then yourself to gleam any sort of useful information out of it. Ask yourself what it means to you, after doing just a hair of research on the many facets of the dream, and that answer that you come about yourself will be infinitely more helpful then mine.
Secondarily speaking, could have just been a trippy cough syrup induced dream that doesn't mean anything. In my experience, you can tell when something ~magical~ is happening. Trust your intuition, if it says that this is nothing, its likely nothings, and vice versa.

Thankyou for advice.
From my experience, my dream seems to show my desire in inner site.
I asked this question because I'm newbie satanist and learning Astrogy so I thought this deam something related to Astrogy.
And your explanation is precise :D
I love learning which I like, and playing competiting games especially FPS :D

One Wire Phenomenon said:
one of goat ppl said:

What is DXM?
It is contained in some of cough drugs.
It is known as the same effect of weaker PCP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back