Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Skip

yumais

How bad is if i skip day meditation and i do only night meditation in one day? What i have to do then? Is ok if i do day meditation before 00:00 and then night meditation after 00:00?

Do whatever you feel is right. You must relax, listen to what you are instinctively feeling to do. If you skip one, just do it the next day or whenever you feel is a good time to do it. If you feel that you should repeat part of the schedule, than you can repeat it.

It is okay if everything is not perfect when you first try. It takes time to build a habit. I think you are doing a good job already.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do whatever you feel is right. You must relax, listen to what you are instinctively feeling to do. If you skip one, just do it the next day or whenever you feel is a good time to do it. If you feel that you should repeat part of the schedule, than you can repeat it.

It is okay if everything is not perfect when you first try. It takes time to build a habit. I think you are doing a good job already.

This has to be one of the kindest replies I have ever seen on this form. :) Did something good happen today Ol? You seem to be in a good mood.

Artisan said:

This has to be one of the kindest replies I have ever seen on this form. :) Did something good happen today Ol? You seem to be in a good mood.
Are you saying I usually seem like I'm in a bad mood? :lol:

Nothing is different today or yesterday, nothing good happened.

yumais said:
How bad is if i skip day meditation and i do only night meditation in one day? What i have to do then? Is ok if i do day meditation before 00:00 and then night meditation after 00:00?
Astrologically days begin when sun rises, and night begins when sun sets.

https://planetaryhours.net/

You can also download chronosXP on your computer so you can easily check out what time it really is.

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Artisan said:

Are you saying I usually seem like I'm in a bad mood? :lol:

Nothing is different today or yesterday, nothing good happened.

No, it's just, that post felt really kind, compassionate, and caring, idk what it was, it was just really sweet :lol:

HPS Maxine said to not let more than 24hrs pass between meditation sessions, so I suggest you stick with that. I meditate at least twice daily, early in the morning before I start my day and at night so I never really come close to that 24hrs. But I can feel it when time passes between sessions, the bioelectricity really drops if you aren't consistent.

Artisan said:
No, it's just, that post felt really kind, compassionate, and caring, idk what it was, it was just really sweet :lol:

That's how my soul is almost all of the time. Sometimes I have to say that someone is being a jackass, but I prefer not having to do that.

Artisan said:

That's how my soul is almost all of the time. Sometimes I have to say that someone is being a jackass, but I prefer not having to do that.

Ah I see, it may be that I am just now feeling your energy or something, you do feel really kind and sweet now that I focus on it, like a grandma. :lol: I hope you don't take that the wrong way, it's just like a, sweet, old, floral feeling, like the feeling I would get from my grandmother. I never noticed you were liked this, I wonder what else I haven't noticed :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back