Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Feet

asdfghj

Hi,

I have sweaty feet and also athlete's foot.
What can I do against it?

There are products you can get that will kill the infection on your feet. You also have to use it in your shoes because the fungus also infects the shoes. I highly recommend wool socks, or at least made from a blend of materials containing mostly wool. Wool pulls all moisture away from your skin, so your feet will be dry all day. Cotton socks are the opposite, they absorb moisture like a sponge and keep your feet wet all day.

Merino wool and alpaca wool socks are the best for that from my expierence. Surely there are more options as well.

sheowolf1234 said:
Hi,

I have sweaty feet and also athlete's foot.
What can I do against it?

If you did wear a shoe for around 1 day (8-12h) it needs around 2-2,5 days to get dry. It is good to have atleast 2 pairs of shoes to wear. Also at night don´t sleep with your socks on, sleep barefoot, put the socks (if they are only a little sweaty) for instance on your heating, so they can get dry. If you are able walking barefoot should help. Change socks everyday.

Against athlete's foot, it´s a fungus wich will be realy good treated with a natural balm with main increadient lavender. Keep your feed dry. Eat, drink healthy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back