Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible for a Woman to be impregnated by a Nordic God

One Wire Phenomenon

I know the Gods are not physically with us yet but is it possible to have astral sex with them and get impregnated and give birth to a demi God son or daughter?

One Wire Phenomenon said:
I know the Gods are not physically with us yet but is it possible to have astral sex with them and get impregnated and give birth to a demi God son or daughter?

Oh my goodness lmfao xD.
Don't worry im not making fun in a mean way its just that this would be something of epic proportions :lol: but no it doesn't work that way. Astral sex doesn't get you pregnant.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is the god's sperm coming in on its own little space ship all the way from Duat?

Seriously bro...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

Astral sex doesn't cause pregnancy.

What you are talking about is the case of demon lovers. The only way a woman can be pregnant is by physical sex where the sperm meets the ovum.

This happened in the past when the gods lived with us. Asmodeus is an example of this he had a human mother and a God father.

Also astral sex doesn't cause women to lose their hymen if they have it. That doesn't mean she is still a virgin because astral sex affects the soul so the soul isn't the same anymore.

Similar to how the physical body gets affected with physical sex, the body isn't the same anymore (for example breaking the hymen)

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:

What you are talking about is the case of demon lovers. The only way a woman can be pregnant is by physical sex where the sperm meets the ovum.

This happened in the past when the gods lived with us. Asmodeus is an example of this he had a human mother and a God father.

Also astral sex doesn't cause women to lose their hymen if they have it. That doesn't mean she is still a virgin because astral sex affects the soul so the soul isn't the same anymore.

Similar to how the physical body gets affected with physical sex, the body isn't the same anymore (for example breaking the hymen)

Hail Satan!

Okay now i know haha thank you very much

Shadowcat said:

Oh my goodness lmfao xD.
Don't worry im not making fun in a mean way its just that this would be something of epic proportions :lol: but no it doesn't work that way. Astral sex doesn't get you pregnant.
Im still learning 🤓

I think so I don’t see how else we were created. I’m not talking about astrally someone already said the Demons were here once in the physical form so yes it is entirely possibly I assume that a human Male could also be with a Demon I doubt impregnation would work going the opposite way though.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

Okay now i know haha thank you very much
You're welcome. I am happy to help.

The Gods are super powerful and above a lot of the "laws" of nature. So I know some people are saying this could not be possible but these are Gods we are talking about here. Energy can be used to stop the menstrual cycle or start it from what a lot of people say even in new agey type circles. So why could it not be used to cause someone to get pregnant or control functions of the body to cause this. Maybe even a super advanced human could do this.

I wanted to add considering the fact that orgasm is said to be one of the things that helps in the creation of new souls. Why couldn't it be used to create life along with direction and will of the mind. If people can regrow a limb or teeth with energy then why couldn't they create a baby with the mind as well or start the process too in someone's body.

slyscorpion said:
I wanted to add considering the fact that orgasm is said to be one of the things that helps in the creation of new souls. Why couldn't it be used to create life along with direction and will of the mind. If people can regrow a limb or teeth with energy then why couldn't they create a baby with the mind as well or start the process too in someone's body.
To have a baby a sperm and the ovum must combine with each other. That is just how it is. There are somethings the Gods cannot do. They are not almighty.

Didn't you study reproduction in school?

Even Hps Maxine said astral sex doesn't cause pregnancy.

How will the baby be created if it doesn't have the genetics of the father (the sperm)?

Shadowcat said:

Oh my goodness lmfao xD.
Im still learning 🤓

We all are hehe that's the point here :3

slyscorpion said:
You have a point!

mercury_wisdom said:
slyscorpion said:
To have a baby a sperm and the ovum must combine with each other. That is just how it is. There are somethings the Gods cannot do. They are not almighty.

How will the baby be created if it doesn't have the genetics of the father (the sperm)?

I am aware of how reproduction works. I just thought that maybe at a higher more advanced level like that of the Gods things don't always have to work the same way. But I see the point. The fact that this has never been recorded to have been done by anyone probably means it's not possible.

Is the god's sperm coming in on its own little space ship all the way from Duat?

Seriously bro...

If the gods have incredible spiritual power how you know that they dont have incredible marksmanship as well huh?!?! you infidel!
Maybe if they get a bit oh high spirit they could snipe-pregnante you from across solar systems, of course until it reach you it will reach some reptilian eye who watches this planet./s xDD

slyscorpion said:
mercury_wisdom said:
slyscorpion said:

I am aware of how reproduction works. I just thought that maybe at a higher more advanced level like that of the Gods things don't always have to work the same way. But I see the point. The fact that this has never been recorded to have been done by anyone probably means it's not possible.

[/quote]

+++++++++DISCLAIMER+++++++++
WHAT YOU READ NOW IS ONLY THE OPINION OF A COMPLETE LUNATIC, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

The thing with regrowing a teeth or other body organs, your DNA knows how your body looks like, every cell knows it. So when you reach spiritual and physical perfection, you can heal completely.
Your body is physically here. You can create a soul with the power of the mind but not a body.
Your body already knows what to do, so you just „water“ it with your spiritual power.

However, what you think is also possible. Energy and matter are actually the same, the one can turn into the other.

The point is, that to generate matter out of nothing, you need MUCH energy.

To give you an example here, to generate an electron, you need ONE photon (so only one electro-magnetic-wave, not many beams, only one photon) with AT LEAST the energy of 1MeV. And this is only one Electron generated. E =m*c^2

Do you know Gamma-ray flashes? You know when Black holes shoot out those powerful energy beams?
Out of this Gamma-ray flash there can form matter again. (Makes sense, when the black hole gets too „full“ it shoots those beams out, energy = matter)

gammablitz.jpg

The point is, you can not control, when the photon will turn into matter, it is random. The higher the energy to higher the probability becomes. (Now consider that electro-magnetic-waves travel with the speed of light... so try to pin point the location of the particle you want to generate... it is virtually impossible)

By all means, I think it is possible to generate enough energy with the power of the soul to create matter, as our x-ray devices already produced radiation with 0.2MeV. I also believe it is possible to use the powers of the mind and soul, to decide when it manifest into matter and to build Atoms and Molecules as well...
But I don’t think that anyone in this world is at that level now. And I don’t think anybody on this forums will ever reach this level.

I do think that Satan will REACH this level! (If he isn’t on that level right now anyways)

But when he reaches this level he should be able to rip atoms apart by will and cause enormous explosions by that, and also should be able to shoot powerful laser Beams around.

Satan is already incredibly Powerful, he knows everything, about anyone, everywhere in the universe, also he can use telekinesis on objects here on earth and move them... I witnessed this.

So maybe he is already at that level?

Creating laser beams for example requires you oscillate electric charges. Ripping Atoms apart also requires you to just overthrow the inner balance of the nucleon.. he is probably already able to do the above.

But it’s still infinitely easier to create a being by natural means, as Nature is the highest god of all creations..
It should be easier to create a sword, even if the (energy) density is much higher, as the shape is not as complex.

Heck, if this is possible, he could just instantly reincarnate if he wants to in a full grownup body.

Now I am curious whether or not this is just fiction, or if this is possible.

Note:
All of the above is the opinion of a complete Lunatic.

Weassel said:

Seriously bro...

If the gods have incredible spiritual power how you know that they dont have incredible marksmanship as well huh?!?! you infidel!
Maybe if they get a bit oh high spirit they could snipe-pregnante you from across solar systems, of course until it reach you it will reach some reptilian eye who watches this planet./s xDD

XD!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
mercury_wisdom said:

+++++++++DISCLAIMER+++++++++
WHAT YOU READ NOW IS ONLY THE OPINION OF A COMPLETE LUNATIC, PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!

The thing with regrowing a teeth or other body organs, your DNA knows how your body looks like, every cell knows it. So when you reach spiritual and physical perfection, you can heal completely.
Your body is physically here. You can create a soul with the power of the mind but not a body.
Your body already knows what to do, so you just „water“ it with your spiritual power.

However, what you think is also possible. Energy and matter are actually the same, the one can turn into the other.

The point is, that to generate matter out of nothing, you need MUCH energy.

To give you an example here, to generate an electron, you need ONE photon (so only one electro-magnetic-wave, not many beams, only one photon) with AT LEAST the energy of 1MeV. And this is only one Electron generated. E =m*c^2

Do you know Gamma-ray flashes? You know when Black holes shoot out those powerful energy beams?
Out of this Gamma-ray flash there can form matter again. (Makes sense, when the black hole gets too „full“ it shoots those beams out, energy = matter)

gammablitz.jpg

The point is, you can not control, when the photon will turn into matter, it is random. The higher the energy to higher the probability becomes. (Now consider that electro-magnetic-waves travel with the speed of light... so try to pin point the location of the particle you want to generate... it is virtually impossible)

By all means, I think it is possible to generate enough energy with the power of the soul to create matter, as our x-ray devices already produced radiation with 0.2MeV. I also believe it is possible to use the powers of the mind and soul, to decide when it manifest into matter and to build Atoms and Molecules as well...
But I don’t think that anyone in this world is at that level now. And I don’t think anybody on this forums will ever reach this level.

I do think that Satan will REACH this level! (If he isn’t on that level right now anyways)

But when he reaches this level he should be able to rip atoms apart by will and cause enormous explosions by that, and also should be able to shoot powerful laser Beams around.

Satan is already incredibly Powerful, he knows everything, about anyone, everywhere in the universe, also he can use telekinesis on objects here on earth and move them... I witnessed this.

So maybe he is already at that level?

Creating laser beams for example requires you oscillate electric charges. Ripping Atoms apart also requires you to just overthrow the inner balance of the nucleon.. he is probably already able to do the above.

But it’s still infinitely easier to create a being by natural means, as Nature is the highest god of all creations..
It should be easier to create a sword, even if the (energy) density is much higher, as the shape is not as complex.

Heck, if this is possible, he could just instantly reincarnate if he wants to in a full grownup body.

Now I am curious whether or not this is just fiction, or if this is possible.

Note:
All of the above is the opinion of a complete Lunatic.
[/quote]
Why do you keep calling yourself a lunatic? Just because you have a theory doesn't mean you are a lunatic. When I read it at first I thought some infiltrator wrote it because you described him as a lunatic until I realized it was you :lol:

mercury_wisdom said:
Why do you keep calling yourself a lunatic? Just because you have a theory doesn't mean you are a lunatic. When I read it at first I thought some infiltrator wrote it because you described him as a lunatic until I realized it was you :lol:

I used this term, to deliberately deprive any and all credibility from this post.

This is the exact reaction I wanted to create by that.

I have been here for a while and I am also very active on the forums. Due to that, people should tend to feel good about me, therefore an objective view, about what I wrote gets harder to form. As the mind has certain prejudices, just because I wrote it. You can refer to that as „conscious ease“. (This doesn’t apply for people who are very strong already tho)

This is good when actual experienced members say or claim something, as they know what they are talking about. When Cobra for example writes anything, I just accept it as 100% true and how things should be. He is very aware of his power and how people react to every single word he says, so regarding certain topics, he formulates his message very carefully.

My current spiritual understanding is way too little to make any claims as big as those above. Yes, I saw objects moving, but do I really understand how this works, and can I really match the spiritual path and science together? No. Only because you saw something, doesn’t mean you understand anything of that.

So in order to tell people my theories, with out them to actually accept them as true, I have to take all credibility from the above. You still read it, but you don’t immediately accept it.

Also I don‘t want new members to accept the above and to possibly delude them in the process.

While from a scientific view point all of the above might be fully possible (in theory at least), my spiritual understanding is way too little to make any claims about that.

I hope my thinking makes sense here. :lol:

NinRick said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I used this term, to deliberately deprive any and all credibility from this post.

This is the exact reaction I wanted to create by that.

I have been here for a while and I am also very active on the forums. Due to that, people should tend to feel good about me, therefore an objective view, about what I wrote gets harder to form. As the mind has certain prejudices, just because I wrote it. You can refer to that as „conscious ease“. (This doesn’t apply for people who are very strong already tho)

This is good when actual experienced members say or claim something, as they know what they are talking about. When Cobra for example writes anything, I just accept it as 100% true and how things should be. He is very aware of his power and how people react to every single word he says, so regarding certain topics, he formulates his message very carefully.

My current spiritual understanding is way too little to make any claims as big as those above. Yes, I saw objects moving, but do I really understand how this works, and can I really match the spiritual path and science together? No. Only because you saw something, doesn’t mean you understand anything of that.

So in order to tell people my theories, with out them to actually accept them as true, I have to take all credibility from the above. You still read it, but you don’t immediately accept it.

Also I don‘t want new members to accept the above and to possibly delude them in the process.

While from a scientific view point all of the above might be fully possible (in theory at least), my spiritual understanding is way too little to make any claims about that.

I hope my thinking makes sense here. :lol:
Yeah I get it.

Meteor said:
mercury_wisdom said:
furious flame said:
Some more light on this topic please.
It's basically like you are lost your virginity but spiritually.

Does losing one's virginity actually change someone though? It makes a connection obviously and it can be a life-changing event for various reasons, but besides that I don't really see how it makes someone "different". To say the Soul isn't the same anymore just because a strong connection was made seems like a bit of an exaggeration, especially considering it's possible to disconnect later.
And who is even a virgin anymore anyway if you count past lives?

I think there's better reasons to be picky with your partners than such superstitions.
I didn't mean that your soul changes or some stuff like that. What I meant is physical changes that come with losing virginity like losing a hymen for girls happens something similar with spirit sex.

mercury_wisdom said:
Meteor said:
mercury_wisdom said:
It's basically like you are lost your virginity but spiritually.

Does losing one's virginity actually change someone though? It makes a connection obviously and it can be a life-changing event for various reasons, but besides that I don't really see how it makes someone "different". To say the Soul isn't the same anymore just because a strong connection was made seems like a bit of an exaggeration, especially considering it's possible to disconnect later.

I think there's better reasons to be picky with your partners than such superstitions.
I didn't mean that your soul changes or some stuff like that. What I meant is physical changes that come with losing virginity like losing a hymen for girls happens something similar with spirit sex.

I think you're wrong on this one, here's why. Indeed having sex with a god changes you, and actually changes one's soul, every single time you do it, even physical sex with a human does (an extremely tiny bit but it does), but when you are having your first time with a god, as it was already said here, you do not lose the hymen and you cannot get pregnant, but as your soul isn't a new one, you've had sex before (as gods obviously wouldn't be with new souls) it wouldn't be the first time ever having sex, and as sex is something natural to human beings, even a new soul cannot "lose its virginity" as having sex is normal and actually crucial to human beings in order to function normally, there is no such thing as "virginity", only physical.

So it is like, your soul has the act of having sex as an instinct, and there is no such barrier between "not having this instinct" and "suddenly developing it through actually having sex for the first time", as it is from the very start. The only way, other than physical, one can lose virginity is, let's just say, mentally, as you haven't had sex this life and it would be your first time, but this doesn't happen in the soul.

I personally see "virginity" as a stupid term, first of all because of what I said, about the soul, and in addition your soul does remain the same in its nature (note that I said "in its nature"), while the body constantly changes every 60 years or so, and you find yourself being a "virgin" again and again unless you do something about it. Second of all would be the fact that virginity isn't sexual purity, and I think there is no need to further explain this.

So in short I don't think that there is anything such as losing your soul's virginity, but I think you referred to it like the "mentally" feeling how sex feels for the first time, either in the present lifetime or in the exact first lifetime.

GD. said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Meteor said:

I think you're wrong on this one, here's why. Indeed having sex with a god changes you, and actually changes one's soul, every single time you do it, even physical sex with a human does (an extremely tiny bit but it does), but when you are having your first time with a god, as it was already said here, you do not lose the hymen and you cannot get pregnant, but as your soul isn't a new one, you've had sex before (as gods obviously wouldn't be with new souls) it wouldn't be the first time ever having sex, and as sex is something natural to human beings, even a new soul cannot "lose its virginity" as having sex is normal and actually crucial to human beings in order to function normally, there is no such thing as "virginity", only physical.

So it is like, your soul has the act of having sex as an instinct, and there is no such barrier between "not having this instinct" and "suddenly developing it through actually having sex for the first time", as it is from the very start. The only way, other than physical, one can lose virginity is, let's just say, mentally, as you haven't had sex this life and it would be your first time, but this doesn't happen in the soul.

I personally see "virginity" as a stupid term, first of all because of what I said, about the soul, and in addition your soul does remain the same in its nature (note that I said "in its nature"), while the body constantly changes every 60 years or so, and you find yourself being a "virgin" again and again unless you do something about it. Second of all would be the fact that virginity isn't sexual purity, and I think there is no need to further explain this.

So in short I don't think that there is anything such as losing your soul's virginity, but I think you referred to it like the "mentally" feeling how sex feels for the first time, either in the present lifetime or in the exact first lifetime.
You are right I might've gotten overboard with this idea. Thank you for replying.

mercury_wisdom said:
GD. said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I was reading somewhere that it affects chi energy of soul
But it was not mentioned either positively or negativly, Depends on entity. Because energy exchange occurs.

But one thing is sure physical body energy drains just like have with humans, mentioned in jos encyclopedia.

What is chi energy of soul ?

furious flame said:

I was reading somewhere that it affects chi energy of soul
But it was not mentioned either positively or negativly, Depends on entity. Because energy exchange occurs.

But one thing is sure physical body energy drains just like have with humans, mentioned in jos encyclopedia.

What is chi energy of soul ?
Chi energy of soul is basically bioelectricity. It is our life force, energy, or also called witchpower.

Here's everything you need to know about it from the Joy of Satan website:https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kundalini.html

Basically when you have sex with someone whether physically or astrally there is an energy exhange.

If you have sex with someone who is depressed, christian/muslim or has filth on his/her soul you'll also get that filth and get depressed or get christian/muslim energies in you.

On the other hand if you have sex with a God/Demon, the Demon will have much higher amounts of bioelectricity so when you have sex with him/her you'll improve and become more energized and feel the effects of increased bioelectiricity.

Also you shouldn't be in a relationship or have sex with anyone that is not of Father Satan because there is a high chance this is an enemy and will cause you trouble.

Make your demon/ness lover if you have one swear loyalty to father Satan. Although this will only be helpful if you can hear him/her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back