Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccine Being Pushed Towards Students

TheHealingFields666

I don't post here but I found the need to as the vaccines have become rampant. I was asked to be vaccinated by my school and they were telling us that we may be denied entry from our final exams (we don't do online exams anymore), so having a vaccine passport was necessary to be able to enter the exams.

I went today to receive the vaccine but had a big hiccup in the road where I couldn't make the drive to the vaccination center. I ultimately don't have a choice in the matter as without the vaccine I am practically a second-class citizen with no rights to education or travel.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I do need advice.

What country are you talking about? Is there any way you can say that you have some medical problem which prevents you from getting the vaccine?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What country are you talking about? Is there any way you can say that you have some medical problem which prevents you from getting the vaccine?

I can't say not to get doxxed. So far they haven't said anything about students who don't want the jab, but I imagine they'll add some restrictions as they're really pushing for it. I suppose only time can tell…

TheHealingFields666 said:
but had a big hiccup in the road where I couldn't make the drive to the vaccination center.
Do you really need any more of an answer? You were literally saved from doing something stupid.

This topic should help you:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=49957

And please don't have a 'Go with the flow' attitude towards the vaccine. The vaccine should not be taken at all cost.

I can't say anything if you have fought with all your will. However, you do not seem to have put much thought on not taking the vaccine. As if 'well I can't do anytihing since they are forcing anyways'.
Do not be like that. The vaccine is disgusting and a tool to suppress the mass both spirtually and physically.

If you end up taking the vaccine, let it be a last resort. After you have fought with all you had.
Tell them you suspect you have sinusitis or polyps.
In short just tell them that recently your nose remains blocked a lot due to allergies and you suspect it to be polyps. And that you would feel more secure if you took vaccine after the surgery to remove polyps.
The word 'suspect' is very important

Btw another lie you could tell would be that you have Trypanophobia. Its is fear of medical procedures involving injections and all. Tell them that you have panic attacks or anxiety. That if you see needles or the chair on which vaccine is given, your heart beats like crazy and you have extremem panic attacks.

Choose one lie. Don't choose both tthe polyps and the phobia. Choose only one lie to say.

Good luck !

Aquarius said:
but had a big hiccup in the road where I couldn't make the drive to the vaccination center.
Do you really need any more of an answer? You were literally saved from doing something stupid.

I figured about as much. I don't want the jab but I fear if I don't receive it then I won't be able to receive any educational qualifications. I already hear of some universities in some countries asking their students to show proof of vaccination or get a weekly COVID test (which is likely going to cost a lot of money if you do it every week).

I'll try my best not to receive it and I genuinely don't want to. Problem is if they get too pushy, which is why I fear what the future may hold. If I were to somehow be forced into taking it, I will be opting for a Johnson & Johnson shot I think, as it is a typical adenovirus vaccine. With that being said, after reading into the long term side effects that came with the HPV vaccine given to women and the Anthrax shot, I feel scared.

Wonder if anyone here has discussed this with the Gods, as well as the potential implications one may face if unvaccinated (i.e. in terms of trouble with government or local authorities).

I live in the US and my college is making it borderline required if not required by next school year.
If/when it comes to that, I'll be promptly dropping out of school. I won't stop learning and it'll be highly upsetting but such is life. Sacrifices sometimes have to be made, and yes I've thought a long time on this but it's not necessarily a hard decision. Religious exemption barely holds up for a flu vacc, I'd sue but I have no money too.

How I see it you have two options.

Subject yourself to the mercy of those who literally seek to destroy your very being, meaning the destruction of a very valuable soul who can help save all of humanity, Keep attending a kike brainwashing institution for 1-3 more years, etc.

Or alternatively, don't do any of those things.

I do suppose it's all a personal choice, but youde have to be just about braindead, especially being a satanist on here to go out and get a shot. And just as has been said, you've been prevented from taking it the first time, do not scoff in the face of the gods aid. Accept the hardness of reality and adapt around it because if you don't you'll be crushed by the machine we fight against.

This world sucks, we have to deal with it, end of story.
Best of luck, and make good decisions, always remember you are more valuable then you realise and you need to survive at all costs (once again, all costs).

Aquarius said:

I figured about as much. I don't want the jab but I fear if I don't receive it then I won't be able to receive any educational qualifications. I already hear of some universities in some countries asking their students to show proof of vaccination or get a weekly COVID test (which is likely going to cost a lot of money if you do it every week).

I'll try my best not to receive it and I genuinely don't want to. Problem is if they get too pushy, which is why I fear what the future may hold. If I were to somehow be forced into taking it, I will be opting for a Johnson & Johnson shot I think, as it is a typical adenovirus vaccine. With that being said, after reading into the long term side effects that came with the HPV vaccine given to women and the Anthrax shot, I feel scared.

Wonder if anyone here has discussed this with the Gods, as well as the potential implications one may face if unvaccinated (i.e. in terms of trouble with government or local authorities).
You can stop going to specific college and apply to an online college, alternatives exist always. Stop being afraid and passive to enemy bullshit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back