Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Egypt celebrating their ancient Pharaohs (?!)

The Alchemist7 [JG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlXW7KZl0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IegmrsDbxk4

I read they are transfering 22 Pharaoh mummies from a place to another but I would still call it `celebration` given all the parade and the spectacle they have organised. Everything seemed to be very decent and the organizer (the Egyptian government probably) seemed to be very respectful towards Egypt's ancient pagan heritage, and also the reactions of people all over the world in the comments were very pozitive. Glad to see that in these times of jewish grip of our lives there are still people who proudly stand out in front of the world with their pagan past.
There is no comparison between this and that disgusting thing that took place in Switzerland when they finalised the Gotthard tunnel, just type on youtube `Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony` if you haven't yet heard abou it.

Digging up a dead person's body when they explicitly stated not to be dug up, then parading it on the street. This is just nauseating to day the least. Not a single mummy should be dug up. They are buried for a reason - they want to stay buried.

Jack said:
Digging up a dead person's body when they explicitly stated not to be dug up, then parading it on the street. This is just nauseating to day the least. Not a single mummy should be dug up. They are buried for a reason - they want to stay buried.

It's crypto-xtardanity, like how the parade the Patron "saints" of each town during a specific day of the year.

The one exception of this of course being in a perfect spiritual society, when you reincarnate you go back and get your stuff, helps not have to restart materially.

Jack said:
You are right. Once there was a case of a few archeologists who unburied the mummy of a pharaoh and cut it in 3 for transportation reasons (apparently), and I assume they were aware of a curse of the pharaoh saying that whoever will disturb his tomb will die. All of them died shortly after in questionable circumstances. For example I think one of them died a few days later due to a sudden disease.

Apparently the 22 mummies were moved from the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir to the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization in Cairo, so they were unburied and moved from their tombs probably years before this parade took place but you are right that generally the Pharaohs did not wanted their bodies to be moved from their tombs, which is why many of them (who are Gods now most likely) set curses and are still watching on their tombs.

The Alchemist7 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnlXW7KZl0c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IegmrsDbxk4

I read they are transfering 22 Pharaoh mummies from a place to another but I would still call it `celebration` given all the parade and the spectacle they have organised. Everything seemed to be very decent and the organizer (the Egyptian government probably) seemed to be very respectful towards Egypt's ancient pagan heritage, and also the reactions of people all over the world in the comments were very pozitive. Glad to see that in these times of jewish grip of our lives there are still people who proudly stand out in front of the world with their pagan past.
There is no comparison between this and that disgusting thing that took place in Switzerland when they finalised the Gotthard tunnel, just type on youtube `Gotthard Tunnel opening ceremony` if you haven't yet heard abou it.

I agree with Jack. To me it seems stupid thing to do and probably motivated by a jew to blaspheme the words of the Pharaohs.

Sybellum said:
The one exception of this of course being in a perfect spiritual society, when you reincarnate you go back and get your stuff, helps not have to restart materially.

I hate reincarnation. Your always at the mercy of random things it seems. It's like gambling you could get lucky but your not likely too.

slyscorpion said:
Sybellum said:

I hate reincarnation. Your always at the mercy of random things it seems. It's like gambling you could get lucky but your not likely too.

I used to hate and fear reincarnation, but after finding Satan again for this life, I now appreciate it. Despite our short lifespans it gives us the extra chance(s) to perfect ourselves and reach godhood. Just think if their was only one chance and you lost it due to a dumb accident.

Another thing for me at least is the idea of reincarnation has prevented me from attempting suicide in the past. The idea that I would come back in possibly worse shape than before was somehow more terrifying than the depression I was feeling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back