Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astra Zenaca Vaccine

EnkiUK

Tin hat on here guys but listen i know you have all meant well with your advice not to get it.(jag)

You were all not far wrong eh getting banned in all the countries.

I have been around for long enough to know this whole thing has been staged for the jews pocket. (as per)

I declared i went for it for work and personal reasons. Now that was my choice i need to stand by it but i just didnt appreciate folk calling me jew etc not called for.

All has been made up we are all fellow brothers and sisters here and should help each other out.

I will admit it has changed me I have been angry, very much so and coughing up repeatadly now thats been a few weeks.

Prior to that i had a cold/flu for 3weeks in effect thats all the coronavirus is a fn flu. So i have gave my self more flu for another two weeks.

I may have made a few of you angry at me but i only responded to personal attacks after adding to Erics thread.

Im not fighting any bro or sis on here again its pointless.

I thank a good few of you for your support to me over the years.

i will be fine in a few weeks just need fight this.(strange anger etc)

Have you all seen the side effects or (effects) of that Oxford Astra Zenaca fs if anyone more tech savy than me knows how to post the recent news would be great.

Cheers EnkiUK

You are promoting this too be honest. The way you post I can tell. Also Enki is the word used to refer to Satan most by Jews and enemy agents they fear the word Satan.

Here some intersting information about this vaccine. Astrazenca = Astra ze neca = Latin astra means stars and neca killing. Ze means nothing. So we have a vaccine which name is to kill stars. In history stars were a synonym for humans. So it says to kill humans. We have basically a vaccine which name is to kill humans.

They dont hide their agenda ;)

Go to latin dictionary and you will see I am right. :idea:

EnkiUK3 said:

TCM views colds as "wind" pathogens, combined with hot or cold symptoms. One can differentiate between wind-cold and wind-hot symptoms and then treat themselves through diet or acupressure.

Read this article, mainly just the key points at the bottom: https://www.elotus.org/article/effectively-treating-allergy-and-common-coldflu-tcm

Another article detailing a few acupoints that may help: https://www.tcmsimple.com/acupressure_cold.php

Spring is a time of wind and therefore this is where some of these symptoms are likely to occur. Since you have been feeling this way for a few weeks it is possible you are dealing with an invasion of wind-cold or wind-heat.

An additional point to look into would be phlegm and how to avoid it. This would be the case if you have been congested even when you weren't actually sick. I thought maybe you were referring to this when you said you were coughing up repeatedly.

Feel better soon.

Blitzkreig said:
EnkiUK3 said:

TCM views colds as "wind" pathogens, combined with hot or cold symptoms. One can differentiate between wind-cold and wind-hot symptoms and then treat themselves through diet or acupressure.

Read this article, mainly just the key points at the bottom: https://www.elotus.org/article/effectively-treating-allergy-and-common-coldflu-tcm

Another article detailing a few acupoints that may help: https://www.tcmsimple.com/acupressure_cold.php

Spring is a time of wind and therefore this is where some of these symptoms are likely to occur. Since you have been feeling this way for a few weeks it is possible you are dealing with an invasion of wind-cold or wind-heat.

An additional point to look into would be phlegm and how to avoid it. This would be the case if you have been congested even when you weren't actually sick. I thought maybe you were referring to this when you said you were coughing up repeatedly.

Feel better soon.

Thank you Blitz I have looked into TCM many years ago buy maybe its the time to do it instead of this Big pharma nonsense/danger.

Will get a proper read of articles shortly thanks for adding them and support.

Appreciated brother.

NewEra said:
Here some intersting information about this vaccine. Astrazenca = Astra ze neca = Latin astra means stars and neca killing. Ze means nothing. So we have a vaccine which name is to kill stars. In history stars were a synonym for humans. So it says to kill humans. We have basically a vaccine which name is to kill humans.

They dont hide their agenda ;)

Go to latin dictionary and you will see I am right. :idea:

Do you know i actual heard of this meaning star but not star killer jings not hidden in plain sight :lol: :lol:

Just blatant.

EnkiUK3 said:
I have been around for long enough to know this whole thing has been staged for the jews pocket. (as per)

I think their pocket was the last thing they thought about when they staged this terrorist attack. They own the printers that can produce money out of thin air and also they own most of world's resources. Why I am saying this? Because someone told me once
`Why you don't want the vaccine? They do it for money anyway, is nothing bad in it.`
They have way higher plans. This coronahoax is basically their last attempt to instaurate their new order until the planetary transitions that will ruin their plans and their existence will manifest beginning with 2024-2025. What they wanted to achieve is way more than mere money. It's destroying all the small businesses so people will work only for their corporations and this means control over people's lives. Then is reducing world population which these vaccines might be part of. Then is permanent implementation of digital and biometric identification all over the place. This so called pandemic has served all these purposes. I wanted to say it because there are people who think that the elites do all these things only to get more and more money, so they don't put nothing wrong in the vaccines but that's only a small percentage of the truth.

EnkiUK3 said:
I declared i went for it for work and personal reasons.

I wonder what work is already asking people for vaccines.

Anyway there might be some possibly good news for you. For some reason the astra-zeneca vaccine is highly slandered and criticised in the jewish-owned mass media. Is it slandered because is not the same type of vaccine as the most promoted ones Moderna and Pfizer (both of which are mRNA vaccines directly sponsored by Bill Gates) and therefore it doesn't contain that `genetic thing` that will probably ruin your immune system and fertility in a few years, or is it because the severe side effects that this vaccine caused to many people put so much pressure on the media that they had no choice but to discredit this vaccine? In this case why aren't Pizer and Moderna being slandered because their vaccines have also caused severe side effects.

If the answer is the first option then you might be lucky and this astra-zeneca vaccine might not be as worse as the mRNA ones. If the answer is the second option then there is no difference between them and it might still damage your health on long term. I don't know which one to believe because everything is so covered up in confusion and I am sure the jewish elites purposefully wanted it to be this way so people will only trust the governments.

The thing is astra-zeneca vaccine is a `viral vector` type of vaccine, which means that it is still messing with your DNA like mRNA vaccines. DNA and RNA are inter-dependent, therefore if something is acting on your RNA, it will also affect the DNA)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_vector#Vaccines
„Viral vectors are tools commonly used by molecular biologists to deliver genetic material into cells”

According to wikipedia there are hundreds of coronavirus vaccines either finalized, either in development and testing. They can't be all bad but only the most popular ones produced by the big pharma corporations are sold in hundreds of millions of doses, therefore I tend to believe that astra-zeneca is just as worse as Pfizer and Moderna. I can only tell you what I also told Kurat, to start a healing working to somehow reduce the effects of this vaccine to zero using spirituality. However I don't know to what extend is that possible for a person that is not extremely advanced (I am just assuming, maybe you are)

The Alchemist7 said:
EnkiUK3 said:

I think their pocket was the last thing they thought about when they staged this terrorist attack. They own the printers that can produce money out of thin air and also they own most of world's resources. Why I am saying this? Because someone told me once
`Why you don't want the vaccine? They do it for money anyway, is nothing bad in it.`
They have way higher plans. This coronahoax is basically their last attempt to instaurate their new order until the planetary transitions that will ruin their plans and their existence will manifest beginning with 2024-2025. What they wanted to achieve is way more than mere money. It's destroying all the small businesses so people will work only for their corporations and this means control over people's lives. Then is reducing world population which these vaccines might be part of. Then is permanent implementation of digital and biometric identification all over the place. This so called pandemic has served all these purposes. I wanted to say it because there are people who think that the elites do all these things only to get more and more money, so they don't put nothing wrong in the vaccines but that's only a small percentage of the truth.

EnkiUK3 said:
I declared i went for it for work and personal reasons.

I wonder what work is already asking people for vaccines.

Anyway there might be some possibly good news for you. For some reason the astra-zeneca vaccine is highly slandered and criticised in the jewish-owned mass media. Is it slandered because is not the same type of vaccine as the most promoted ones Moderna and Pfizer (both of which are mRNA vaccines directly sponsored by Bill Gates) and therefore it doesn't contain that `genetic thing` that will probably ruin your immune system and fertility in a few years, or is it because the severe side effects that this vaccine caused to many people put so much pressure on the media that they had no choice but to discredit this vaccine? In this case why aren't Pizer and Moderna being slandered because their vaccines have also caused severe side effects.

If the answer is the first option then you might be lucky and this astra-zeneca vaccine might not be as worse as the mRNA ones. If the answer is the second option then there is no difference between them and it might still damage your health on long term. I don't know which one to believe because everything is so covered up in confusion and I am sure the jewish elites purposefully wanted it to be this way so people will only trust the governments.

The thing is astra-zeneca vaccine is a `viral vector` type of vaccine, which means that it is still messing with your DNA like mRNA vaccines. DNA and RNA are inter-dependent, therefore if something is acting on your RNA, it will also affect the DNA)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_vector#Vaccines
„Viral vectors are tools commonly used by molecular biologists to deliver genetic material into cells”

According to wikipedia there are hundreds of coronavirus vaccines either finalized, either in development and testing. They can't be all bad but only the most popular ones produced by the big pharma corporations are sold in hundreds of millions of doses, therefore I tend to believe that astra-zeneca is just as worse as Pfizer and Moderna. I can only tell you what I also told Kurat, to start a healing working to somehow reduce the effects of this vaccine to zero using spirituality. However I don't know to what extend is that possible for a person that is not extremely advanced (I am just assuming, maybe you are)

True the Alchemist pal now it was the british made one I took that seems to have all the side effects mainly for older people but now they have went right out and said younger people under 30 cant take it either.

One other poster said astrazeneca its in the name. Star killer. Fs.

Thanks for this informitive reply. Yeah fairly advanced for being JOS for nearly 10 years even with a few ups and downs through the journey of life cheers.

Feeling okay today feel my self again but obviously no one portray me say lets go get the fn vaccine no no way :lol: :lol:

Hail Satan
Hail JOS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back