Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it better to get buried or to be burned

One Wire Phenomenon

How should a Satanic funeral be? If i die for example would it be better for me to be buried or burned? Im not planning on dying im just curious.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
How should a Satanic funeral be? If i die for example would it be better for me to be buried or burned? Im not planning on dying im just curious.

I think buried, at least for some time after death, since this is what the Egyptians did and what not. I don't think this has to be permanent, however.

Greater focus at a Satanic ritual should be placed on the soul of the person and blessing them and what not. Perhaps even prior to death, it would be wise to start empowering them and cleaning them.

As far as yourself, of course you are not going to die unless you decide to just stop meditating. However, even if you take your time, you will hit the Magnum Opus before a "natural" death.

For family members, use holistic medicine to sustain them while you continue to grow in power. There is no reason why someone cannot live until 80 or 90. Plenty of older generations did, but now health education is jewed. Put some decent effort into lifestyle choices and you will be fine.

The majority of people who lived to be 80 didn't put any conscious effort in, they just kept doing the healthy things that people did before now. Things like eating whole foods, not fucking their sleep schedule, no excessive drinking/drugs, walking and going outside, and so forth. Now people die in their 40's and they have no clue why.

Blitzkreig said:

I think buried, at least for some time after death, since this is what the Egyptians did and what not. I don't think this has to be permanent, however.

Greater focus at a Satanic ritual should be placed on the soul of the person and blessing them and what not. Perhaps even prior to death, it would be wise to start empowering them and cleaning them.

As far as yourself, of course you are not going to die unless you decide to just stop meditating. However, even if you take your time, you will hit the Magnum Opus before a "natural" death.

For family members, use holistic medicine to sustain them while you continue to grow in power. There is no reason why someone cannot live until 80 or 90. Plenty of older generations did, but now health education is jewed. Put some decent effort into lifestyle choices and you will be fine.

The majority of people who lived to be 80 didn't put any conscious effort in, they just kept doing the healthy things that people did before now. Things like eating whole foods, not fucking their sleep schedule, no excessive drinking/drugs, walking and going outside, and so forth. Now people die in their 40's and they have no clue why.
Okay thank you but what is holistic medicine?
Im very healthy and im 26 years old.

In my opinion, the burial taking place nowadays, dressing the deceased person in a suite, putting them in a personalised coffin and tens/hundreds of people attending their funeral, is a respectul and decent way of leading a deceased person to their `eternal place`. This if it didn't have all the christian rituals in it.

Trees and earth need the body nutrients and the decomposition of the body to sustain further the ecosystem. There are different views on this, but most importantly is to wait after the death a couple of days so the person can regurgitate their elemental energies and succeed in departing from their material being. Turning into ashes the body would make that very hard if not impossible, not to mention it is a disrespectful practice of the material body which was a number one material possession of the soul and that's my view on that.

Burials creep me out, especially if I'm the one getting buried. I would rather be burned and leave nothing out of me, not even the ashes. That is if I die.

NakedPluto said:
Trees and earth need the body nutrients and the decomposition of the body to sustain further the ecosystem. There are different views on this, but most importantly is to wait after the death a couple of days so the person can regurgitate their elemental energies and succeed in departing from their material being. Turning into ashes the body would make that very hard if not impossible, not to mention it is a disrespectful practice of the material body which was a number one material possession of the soul and that's my view on that.

Makes sense thank you

I thought you should be cremated because without your physical body it makes it easier for your soul in the astral/afterlife. I think only spiritual royalty were buried.

NakedPluto said:
I'd like to agree with you here, as we all know that cremation or burning the body were practiced nowhere on this world before the enemy RHP programs came.

I did read somewhere in the forums that the astral soul would abosrb energy from the material body for some duration of time. It related to how some people in Egypt preserved their bodies after death.

Wouldn't burning the body completely remove that source of energy ?
In this case, burying would be preferable since it would provide Earth with nutrients. We use so much of her natural resources like water, air and what not. Why not give something back too ?

This is my opinon on the subject.

Personally, i would like to be cremated and have my ashes dispersed in nature. I believe this is ultimately a question of personal preference.

1. However, I believe being buried anchors your soul to the physical plane to a certain degree. A buried body would most likely hold residual energies that keeps your soul tied to an astral-physical level instead of existing fully on a higher astral plane - until it is fully decomposed. This could be why there are so many souls lingering around graveyards. Because they are still tied strongly to their physical bodies.

2. Being cremated may fully release the soul on the astral and purify it from an negative energy that was lingering on the physical body.

HS.

I do not want to have any kind of autopsy done to my body. It is horribly gruesome what is done to people in america during these autopsies. I don't even want to start to explain some of the things that are done.

I guess the embalming may not be too bad. I may let them do that. The embalming chemicals come in a small bottle that is then diluted with water, so they can control the concentration of the chemicals to have the effect of the embalming more or less severe. I may agree to a more mild embalming, with only the minimum level of chemicals.

I just want to be buried simply and cleanly. No dissecting me, no removing my brain and placing the plastic bag containing the brain back into the chopped open empty skull. (This is part of what they do.) Just bury me in a natural way.

Ironically, it is mostly the jewish funeral homes that do the burial process in the best way. They do not dissect the bodies, they do not embalm them. They bury them in a completely clean, natural, and "healthy" way. None of that gruesome stuff. It is harder to find a gentile funeral home that does it this way, but there must be some.

I'm pretty sure all of these things can be written into your will to say what they are allowed to have done to your body.

One of my favorite people to watch is Theo Von. I watch all of his videos. He is a comedian, but he also has his own podcast where he talks about his life, gives advice to people who ask him about things, and he also interviews people. Interviews many comedians, actors, musicians, and also interviews just regular people who have some job that people may have questions about.

One of the interviews he did was with Frank Giles who is a mortician. So he explained what the whole process is like, and what some differences are between different ways that these things can be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnCUucKBiec

Ol argedco luciftias said:
One of my favorite people to watch is Theo Von. I watch all of his videos. He is a comedian, but he also has his own podcast where he talks about his life, gives advice to people who ask him about things, and he also interviews people. Interviews many comedians, actors, musicians, and also interviews just regular people who have some job that people may have questions about.

One of the interviews he did was with Frank Giles who is a mortician. So he explained what the whole process is like, and what some differences are between different ways that these things can be done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnCUucKBiec

I watched the whole thing thank you. He also talks about how jews take care of their own people's bodies and about the so called covid deaths.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back