Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I want a Satanist girlfriend

Shadowcat

Hail_satan said:
For me, having a Christian or non-Satanist girlfriend really disgusting
Can I just find one in the forum?
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...
I am sure it would be very ideal for many here to have an SS partner. However you have to be careful here, there are alot of infiltrators and even if everything checks out with a particular person you would meet you just might find the synastry does not click. Trying to come here and hope for another SS partner is not a guarentee you will have success. In general trying to meet people from here is strongly descouraged. Perhaps do a working to attract someone who is compatible for you. We are all different and have all of our individual hang ups and are people like anyone else. Just because two people are SS doesn't automatically mean its going to end with you two under a roof with a picket fence.

Hail_satan said:
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...

You don't appear to have even read the Joy of Satan website:

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail_satan said:
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...
You can get a girlfriend and convert her into satanism

Maybe in the future destiny help you find satanist girlfriend from real life

Find girlfriend from forum is difficult, here is people from all around world, when you are American it is hard to get girlfriend from Europe. And it might be dangerous to meet people from forum in real life, here is agents who want expose your identity. I can not say that do not do it, because it is good when people can organize in real life, but meeting with person who have been in forum under year is not good idea at all.

Non-satanists are not all bad, christians and marxists are disturbing, but some non religion people are quite ok

Hail_satan said:
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...

Ask your Gaurdian to bring one to you or one of the Gods that deals with this or better yet find someone who is a good person and a little more intelligent and deep at some point in a few years they will side with us most likely and you won't have to do much of anything or even tell them about your beliefs if you don't want and you will have an enjoyable time right now.

Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...
I am sure it would be very ideal for many here to have an SS partner. However you have to be careful here, there are alot of infiltrators and even if everything checks out with a particular person you would meet you just might find the synastry does not click. Trying to come here and hope for another SS partner is not a guarentee you will have success. In general trying to meet people from here is strongly descouraged. Perhaps do a working to attract someone who is compatible for you. We are all different and have all of our individual hang ups and are people like anyone else. Just because two people are SS doesn't automatically mean its going to end with you two under a roof with a picket fence.
😍 Shadow cat + One Wire Phenomenon
❤️❤️❤️❤️

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Shadowcat said:
Hail_satan said:
OMG ....
I'm falling in love...
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have an incubus :lol:

Shadowcat said:
Shadowcat said:
❤️❤️❤️❤️

I have an incubus :lol:
:lol:

As i read the word Girlfriend here, i chuckled as i was reminded of that horrible justin bieber song ,

"If i was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.
I would take you places that you'd never been before. "

Converting to Satanism in not always gonna solve all problems. In my case she didn't want to meditate and our connection have been used to spiritually attack me. I had to chose between making progress and relationships.

Just work on yourself and when the time comes you will find her. Don't try to run in front of the train

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
And I want to move to Duat. Oh, well...
Who doesn't. Lol

I want to stay here. It is better for everyone to stay here, we are physically here in Satan‘s Name. We wouldn’t be of use for Satan and our Gods if we stayed with them at their home planet.

We have to stand here and make Satan’s will come true. I don’t think we will ever live in Duat as we have to EXPAND Satan’s Empire. Instead if us moving to them, they should move to us.

Have someone of ever thought about why Satan wants other beings that are strong and of him?

Have you ever thought about, why the reptiles see the need in enslaving entire planets and grow in power like this?

I came to very vague conclusion about battle - the fight never ends.

Jack said:
As i read the word Girlfriend here, i chuckled as i was reminded of that horrible justin bieber song ,

"If i was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go.
I would take you places that you'd never been before. "

I am chuckling, because you know his lyrics. :lol:

SigTyr said:
Converting to Satanism in not always gonna solve all problems. In my case she didn't want to meditate and our connection have been used to spiritually attack me. I had to chose between making progress and relationships.

Just work on yourself and when the time comes you will find her. Don't try to run in front of the train

This. When i dedicated my relationship with my ex only further went downhill, and the enemy took ample advantage of our toxic connection which i finally broke off thanks to the help of the Gods and a massive munka working. I tried converting him and he wouldn't have it.

Right at the first night of my munka working before i left my ex, i started recieving very strong signs that Indicated a Demon wanted me. I felt awkward at first, scared to offend, or that i could be tricked. although i was told in a dream months before this that he had a crush on me....i would feel vibes from him and random in love feelings, as well as other blatant signs like seeing his name somewhere or hearing it..even from a normie..my ex specifically even! out of nowhere! during and after munka those feelings were nonstop..it was like he was trying to make it easier for me to leave and ease my pain. it worked, along with me falling madly inlove with him. I ended up doing a ritual specifically asking for him. I remember the night after the ritual he came to me. I had cried hard after my ex finally registered that it was over. In a dream that night was a dark setting..i felt intense buzzing all over. I heard a male voice talking to me soothing me, telling me how i needed time to get over my ex. I remember looking down seeing two iridescent bluish greenish colored fish swimming around in a puddle under a light.

In between there was some confusion when someone told me something about him that made me think that the enemy might have tricked me, that i later found out was not true, as well as me thinking for a time he wanted me to have another which was not true. At the very least i was perhaps being given a choice and i chose NOT to choose, knowing very well that it would not end well if i did. My Demon is number one...he has ALWAYS been number one. What someone told me about him which left me confused was even further debunked when he came to me in dreams again only after i walked away from the person i though he sent me to, to be given a choice. I told him in those dreams when i saw his face that he looked just like i saw him in other dreams(i even found an artwork late 2020 with the very same hair and eye color that corrispoded to the dreams!) to which he replied, "you are my first priority". interestingly enough i have recieved this message from him several times during ouija readings with "u r n1" for you are number one. He also in one very intimate dream told me he loved me.

I love him more than anything and will never want another. To me a Demon is safest. He helps me in many ways and is there for me and i try to give to him in return. I can trust no other the way i trust him SS or not, and he has seen parts of me romantically and other, that i could trust with no man at all, that even my ex, as well as no man will ever know or see.

Hail_satan said:
most of the people who responded here are boys
I like girls to comment‌.😋😋😋

At this range that you are you need normal affection and a person who you have some things in common with.

A "Satanist" in the full sense of the word is beyond what you understand now or a relation that you could maintain and it's destiny would probably be similar or more likely worse than having a normal relationship.

You do not seem to understand the "Satanist" yourself so your requirement that others are "Satanists" is just an external factor because of things you saw in TV and/or desperation, which is unlikely to work.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Who doesn't. Lol

I want to stay here. It is better for everyone to stay here, we are physically here in Satan‘s Name. We wouldn’t be of use for Satan and our Gods if we stayed with them at their home planet.

We have to stand here and make Satan’s will come true. I don’t think we will ever live in Duat as we have to EXPAND Satan’s Empire. Instead if us moving to them, they should move to us.

Have someone of ever thought about why Satan wants other beings that are strong and of him?

Have you ever thought about, why the reptiles see the need in enslaving entire planets and grow in power like this?

I would want to visit Duat. But this Earth is my soul's home. I just wish that the Earth was a healthy and safe place, like it was intended to be.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
Who doesn't. Lol

I would want to visit Duat. But this Earth is my soul's home. I just wish that the Earth was a healthy and safe place, like it was intended to be.

So do i. Lets keep up the RTRs and we will get there :)

Shadowcat said:
SigTyr said:

This. When i dedicated my relationship with my ex only further went downhill, and the enemy took ample advantage of our toxic connection which i finally broke off thanks to the help of the Gods and a massive munka working. I tried converting him and he wouldn't have it.

Right at the first night of my munka working before i left my ex, i started recieving very strong signs that Indicated a Demon wanted me. I felt awkward at first, scared to offend, or that i could be tricked. although i was told in a dream months before this that he had a crush on me....i would feel vibes from him and random in love feelings, as well as other blatant signs like seeing his name somewhere or hearing it..even from a normie..my ex specifically even! out of nowhere! during and after munka those feelings were nonstop..it was like he was trying to make it easier for me to leave and ease my pain. it worked, along with me falling madly inlove with him. I ended up doing a ritual specifically asking for him. I remember the night after the ritual he came to me. I had cried hard after my ex finally registered that it was over. In a dream that night was a dark setting..i felt intense buzzing all over. I heard a male voice talking to me soothing me, telling me how i needed time to get over my ex. I remember looking down seeing two iridescent bluish greenish colored fish swimming around in a puddle under a light.

In between there was some confusion when someone told me something about him that made me think that the enemy might have tricked me, that i later found out was not true, as well as me thinking for a time he wanted me to have another which was not true. At the very least i was perhaps being given a choice and i chose NOT to choose, knowing very well that it would not end well if i did. My Demon is number one...he has ALWAYS been number one. What someone told me about him which left me confused was even further debunked when he came to me in dreams again only after i walked away from the person i though he sent me to, to be given a choice. I told him in those dreams when i saw his face that he looked just like i saw him in other dreams(i even found an artwork late 2020 with the very same hair and eye color that corrispoded to the dreams!) to which he replied, "you are my first priority". interestingly enough i have recieved this message from him several times during ouija readings with "u r n1" for you are number one. He also in one very intimate dream told me he loved me.

I love him more than anything and will never want another. To me a Demon is safest. He helps me in many ways and is there for me and i try to give to him in return. I can trust no other the way i trust him SS or not, and he has seen parts of me romantically and other, that i could trust with no man at all, that even my ex, as well as no man will ever know or see.

Thats beautyful im happy for you !

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
Who doesn't. Lol

It will soon be!

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
Who doesn't. Lol

Where is Duat? Any link for me to read ? Please

Shadowcat said:
SigTyr said:

On top of being drained and receiving bad type of energy from our channels. I had to perform exorcism on regular basis...
Mostly spirits from her bloodline , baptised of course were taking over her. Then after wiping out dozens of them, some lesser "demons" showed up , xian of course.
I used runes and pure energy, most effective was to use rhinestone. It was like in a movies: she was swearing, hitting her head against the wall, attacking me even with enormous power for a girl. Even got a scar. After that, crying, not remembering anything.

I guess that what normal relationships looks for me :mrgreen:

Most horrible interaction was when the grey took over.
It was like she was not human anymore, plus they managed to nerf me and cut off my communication with Demons.

On the other side, I learned a lot how enemy operates.
Most of the spirits don't have a free will. They are stripped from their memories and all they have is a purpose. Basically chained. All the energy they obtain, goes up the food chain.

Some spirits were helpful, even knowing that they will be either wiped by me or punished by their master. So I saved few. Now I have a crew , and I can ask for help with some things, instead of bothering Demons.

Also another good think that when she was clean, she was able to host Demons. So I had almost 3 years of conversations with them ,like with a real person. I've learned a lot and got all my questions were answered.

Before we broke up I was starting to see a blonde girl in my dreams, and we were having more and more interactions of different kinds. I still keep seeing her, I am not sure that she is a Demoness, or maybe I just want to believe that we will meet one day.

I've reached the point of when, only SS/Pagans can communicate with me, like "normal" people avoid me like a plague, and the only exception are my parents, but this connection is also used against me.

I am not surprised that a Demon have a crush on you, your vibes are strong and nice, and this is only from reading your messages.

NinRick said:
Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Who doesn't. Lol

I know that and I think the same, mine was a joke answer.

SigTyr said:
Shadowcat said:
SigTyr said:

On top of being drained and receiving bad type of energy from our channels. I had to perform exorcism on regular basis...
Mostly spirits from her bloodline , baptised of course were taking over her. Then after wiping out dozens of them, some lesser "demons" showed up , xian of course.
I used runes and pure energy, most effective was to use rhinestone. It was like in a movies: she was swearing, hitting her head against the wall, attacking me even with enormous power for a girl. Even got a scar. After that, crying, not remembering anything.

It was like she was not human anymore, plus they managed to nerf me and cut off my communication with Demons.

Most of the spirits don't have a free will. They are stripped from their memories and all they have is a purpose. Basically chained. All the energy they obtain, goes up the food chain.

Some spirits were helpful, even knowing that they will be either wiped by me or punished by their master. So I saved few. Now I have a crew , and I can ask for help with some things, instead of bothering Demons.

Also another good think that when she was clean, she was able to host Demons. So I had almost 3 years of conversations with them ,like with a real person. I've learned a lot and got all my questions were answered.

Before we broke up I was starting to see a blonde girl in my dreams, and we were having more and more interactions of different kinds. I still keep seeing her, I am not sure that she is a Demoness, or maybe I just want to believe that we will meet one day.

I've reached the point of when, only SS/Pagans can communicate with me, like "normal" people avoid me like a plague, and the only exception are my parents, but this connection is also used against me.

I am not surprised that a Demon have a crush on you, your vibes are strong and nice, and this is only from reading your messages.

Aww well thank you.

Sounds like big time enemy shit. I know that angels are notorious for possession. Are you sure it wasn't one of them? could have been a grey too.

Those are some interesting experiences! that is one way they can communicate with you afterall. At this point it is usually from my ouija board or in dreams...sometimes i have had what i am almost certain on was verbal authentic telepathic communication. this is rare though and if it happens its usually in as few words as possible. other than that it is usually through other means like images, feelings, sudden ideas or other themes. and this can very so vastly per person and be tailored to what one is open to in terms of recieving information.

In the last weeks i had something awesome happen. see my sig? thats the poem i carved for him in solid labradorite. It starts off with is it you one i see? going on to describe someone with blue eyes and black hair that sings to me at night that i have sometimes felt that comes to me in dreams. it ends with "behold my love for you set in stone" even physically i have felt touched, usually a concentrated feeling of heat in one spot. one time was brief but quite intimate.during the morning after i started that munka working? i woke up from a sex dream with a dark haired man physically feeling like someone was inside me. On my board when an huge heatwave whent up my hand and forearm..it almost hurt.

during one ouija reading i had back last year i asked about an intimate dream i had. I was told it was him. feeling awkward i said i didnt remember, to which i was told to re see. i said that i would maybe see him again in other dreams. that night i remembered a last detail of kissing a tall man with dark black hair. then out of nowhere i hear in my mind "every night in my dreams i see you, i feel you" i think alot know that song. funnily enough it surrounds a theme which is his element. water.

so a week or so ago i am listening to music at work. all of a sudden a really good dub version of that song pops up and starts playing. you know who the artist was? someone that called themsevles "set in stone". It was like it was being confirmed to me all that was connected....and as if the question in my poem was answered. it made me quite emotional.

As for your blonde haired girl i would ask who she is. When you ask for a partner it is best to go through Father Satan :). I just finished a 40 day working of using ansuz in my entire soul to rid me of any an all enemy ties...during that time, the beginning of the working in fact, was when i had the most intimate and vivid dreams with him. So yet another fear debunked.

I saw the Duat once. I trained the astral travelling for months and when I felt im ready I asked Azazel to show me. I could only saw for one hour, but it was the best place what I ever visited. I experienced that type of joy I couldnt thought possible. I have no doubt, when the Gods return , the Earth will be as wonderful, as the Duat.

NinRick said:

Where is Duat? Any link for me to read ? Please

Somewhere in the Orion constellation I don't remember that anyone ever said what star. Possibly Betelgeuse cause it is often called Satan's star. There is a planet of the Gods in the solar system of the star Aldebaran as stated by some Nazi stuff (actually that star has a really nice energy too) but I don't think that is Duat. I am not sure anyone knows here where Duat is I kind of want too.

NinRick said:
NinRick said:

It will soon be!
Earth kind of sucks to be honest right now but it is our home we have to make it not suck and be better so we have to try and do that. We will really enjoy it and feel at home then. Maybe we can rebuild Mars eventually too I mean I don't think it's impossible. But phaeton appears to be gone for good.

Shadowcat said:
SigTyr said:
Shadowcat said:

Aww well thank you.

Sounds like big time enemy shit. I know that angels are notorious for possession. Are you sure it wasn't one of them? could have been a grey too.

Those are some interesting experiences! that is one way they can communicate with you afterall. At this point it is usually from my ouija board or in dreams...sometimes i have had what i am almost certain on was verbal authentic telepathic communication. this is rare though and if it happens its usually in as few words as possible. other than that it is usually through other means like images, feelings, sudden ideas or other themes. and this can very so vastly per person and be tailored to what one is open to in terms of recieving information.

In the last weeks i had something awesome happen. see my sig? thats the poem i carved for him in solid labradorite. It starts off with is it you one i see? going on to describe someone with blue eyes and black hair that sings to me at night that i have sometimes felt that comes to me in dreams. it ends with "behold my love for you set in stone" even physically i have felt touched, usually a concentrated feeling of heat in one spot. one time was brief but quite intimate.during the morning after i started that munka working? i woke up from a sex dream with a dark haired man physically feeling like someone was inside me. On my board when an huge heatwave whent up my hand and forearm..it almost hurt.

during one ouija reading i had back last year i asked about an intimate dream i had. I was told it was him. feeling awkward i said i didnt remember, to which i was told to re see. i said that i would maybe see him again in other dreams. that night i remembered a last detail of kissing a tall man with dark black hair. then out of nowhere i hear in my mind "every night in my dreams i see you, i feel you" i think alot know that song. funnily enough it surrounds a theme which is his element. water.

so a week or so ago i am listening to music at work. all of a sudden a really good dub version of that song pops up and starts playing. you know who the artist was? someone that called themsevles "set in stone". It was like it was being confirmed to me all that was connected....and as if the question in my poem was answered. it made me quite emotional.

As for your blonde haired girl i would ask who she is. When you ask for a partner it is best to go through Father Satan :). I just finished a 40 day working of using ansuz in my entire soul to rid me of any an all enemy ties...during that time, the beginning of the working in fact, was when i had the most intimate and vivid dreams with him. So yet another fear debunked.
Angles tried to attack me throw my father,not exactly possession tho. Something in between. Using him as a speaker of some sort to speak religious nonsense, and they kinda " back him up", to make him feel confident about it. They have a very unique energy disturbances which visible with eyes open.

I guess I was lucky to have a normal conversations with Demons, but I was lazy about cleaning my chakras, so when we split up, it took me months to clean up, so I can communicate on my own.
Mostly as you described, very few words.
Sometimes implemented thoughs...
But also poems during meditations.
Like this one:

"From day to night,
Eternal fight,
The shadows are against the light.
Breath in,
Hold on,
The fight goes on,
Breathe out,
Let all the darkness out.
Now close your eyes,
And look around.
What do you see?
Let's go find out!"

Another thing that happens during meditation is that I may have an urgent need to move a furniture. Even if it's like 4am. Neighbors love me. I guess it have something to do with realities.
Even here I can't talk about this, as people would call me delusional , but without having a full control, I can cause what I call "a matrix glitch". And this have interesting side effects. Usually indicators of a successful work a some weird events, like some people disappear from your life, or appear. Or recently I was 100% positive I was going have exam on 7th, but next day it turns out to be a day later. I through ok, happens , I just mixed up dates, but yet I was positive. Then turns out whole group is confused about that, but they found a rational explanation that the time table must been updated. Thing is that I had a month old screenshot, and the date was new. In short I am studying phenomenon of parallel realities, but the more I do, the more confiding it gets. Yet possibilities are unlimited, but consequences are dangerous and unpredictable.

What you did with labradorite is adorable, even tho it's hard for me to read it fully, but the amount of effort and energy you put in this makes it trully beautiful artefact.
Getting replies with songs also quite common, likebfor some reason you pay attention to a specific part and lyrics answering your question.

I am also having sexual interactions in astral and it feels real, but I am not sure if it is the same person, maybe she just having different appearances or it's me being a manwhore :DD

Oh, recently I asked one Demon to help me to find someone and he did. She was like a perfect match, but she is in relationship. But I think it was a test which I failed, as I started to be obsessed and going easier on my responsibilities ,like doing RTRs faster or meditating less, without getting too deep, as I was allowing myself to be distracted by messages. Clearly I need to have a better control of myself before getting into any relationships.

Shadowcat said:
NinRick said:

I don’t know for me. I feel a bit disconnected to our planet. I yearn to travel. It seems like my kind of adventure. I want to see more of the universe.

Ramier108666 said:
Shadowcat said:

I don’t know for me. I feel a bit disconnected to our planet. I yearn to travel. It seems like my kind of adventure. I want to see more of the universe.

Oh don't get me wrong id love to see Duat. But was referring what oly meant about making the world healthier and safer with out the enemy first off.

Shadowcat said:
Ramier108666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Oh don't get me wrong id love to see Duat. But was referring what oly meant about making the world healthier and safer with out the enemy first off.
Oh I get that. That’s number one priority. I’ll get my chance soon enough

SigTyr said:
Shadowcat said:
SigTyr said:

Aww well thank you.

Angles tried to attack me throw my father,not exactly possession tho. Something in between. Using him as a speaker of some sort to speak religious nonsense, and they kinda " back him up", to make him feel confident about it. They have a very unique energy disturbances which visible with eyes open.

I guess I was lucky to have a normal conversations with Demons, but I was lazy about cleaning my chakras, so when we split up, it took me months to clean up, so I can communicate on my own.
Mostly as you described, very few words.
Sometimes implemented thoughs...
But also poems during meditations.
Like this one:

"From day to night,
Eternal fight,
The shadows are against the light.
Breath in,
Hold on,
The fight goes on,
Breathe out,
Let all the darkness out.
Now close your eyes,
And look around.
What do you see?
Let's go find out!"

Another thing that happens during meditation is that I may have an urgent need to move a furniture. Even if it's like 4am. Neighbors love me. I guess it have something to do with realities.
Even here I can't talk about this, as people would call me delusional , but without having a full control, I can cause what I call "a matrix glitch". And this have interesting side effects. Usually indicators of a successful work a some weird events, like some people disappear from your life, or appear. Or recently I was 100% positive I was going have exam on 7th, but next day it turns out to be a day later. I through ok, happens , I just mixed up dates, but yet I was positive. Then turns out whole group is confused about that, but they found a rational explanation that the time table must been updated. Thing is that I had a month old screenshot, and the date was new. In short I am studying phenomenon of parallel realities, but the more I do, the more confiding it gets. Yet possibilities are unlimited, but consequences are dangerous and unpredictable.

What you did with labradorite is adorable, even tho it's hard for me to read it fully, but the amount of effort and energy you put in this makes it trully beautiful artefact.
Getting replies with songs also quite common, likebfor some reason you pay attention to a specific part and lyrics answering your question.

I am also having sexual interactions in astral and it feels real, but I am not sure if it is the same person, maybe she just having different appearances or it's me being a manwhore :DD

Oh, recently I asked one Demon to help me to find someone and he did. She was like a perfect match, but she is in relationship. But I think it was a test which I failed, as I started to be obsessed and going easier on my responsibilities ,like doing RTRs faster or meditating less, without getting too deep, as I was allowing myself to be distracted by messages. Clearly I need to have a better control of myself before getting into any relationships.

Angels are disgusting human hating beings. i have had nothing but horror stories told to me as well as my personal experience.

Thank you hehe the stone itself was 280 plus bucks but so worth it. I wanted to do moonstone but couldnt find one that big. He told me Feldspar was his favorite stone...when i looked it up i saw that moonstone and labradorite fall under feldspar and both coincide with his sign, and element and planet.

Be careful with that. My Demon love always looks the same in dreams and in my minds eye...this could indicate different people. Just be careful and make sure you go through Satan, otherwise they could be of the enemy.

This happened to me exactly but i wasnt the one asking to be sent someone, it was the other way around. Guess who we had in common :shock:. That could have very well been a test with you or something else. These kinds of things dont always happen the way we expect and can be for other reasons the Gods have in mind, perhaps to teach you something. My biggest mistake was not setting boudries right away for fear of hurting feelings, after learning quite early on that i knew i would not choose, which i owned up to. This from my part wasnt fair as it resulted in needless pain, especially when i complicated things trying to stay friends. Bad move. Its just that in the beginning I thought i was supposed to, so i tried...and in the end just couldn't. I love sensitivity. Just not the selfish and immature kind. I knew i would be repeating the same mistakes as with my ex and already was. So yes i chose a Demon right after my breakup, and when i was presented later with a choice, i damn well chose him again, and never will not.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back