Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dream

yumais

Before i even have courage to read something from jos :lol: :lol: i have a interesting and creepy dream, back then i was not thinking about Satan,satanists etc i was afraid, the dream was about some satanists who doing a ritual i think, was 4 i think or something like this all with full black robes and they sit on a pentagram, they don't see me or speak, just staying there in the pentagram and me seeing them and that was all, i have no idea what that means, do you think this was something good about me in the future joining Jos? Or it was just a weird dream

yumais said:
Before i even have courage to read something from jos :lol: :lol: i have a interesting and creepy dream, back then i was not thinking about Satan,satanists etc i was afraid, the dream was about some satanists who doing a ritual i think, was 4 i think or something like this all with full black robes and they sit on a pentagram, they don't see me or speak, just staying there in the pentagram and me seeing them and that was all, i have no idea what that means, do you think this was something good about me in the future joining Jos? Or it was just a weird dream
I also had a dream last night. And it was me standing in one of the old day pentagrams with the circle. My enemies could not harm me there. Strange dream never had one like that and it worries me a little bit because thouse pentagrams drawn on the ground with someone doing a ritual in it is actually an insult to the Gods. Why i had that dream i doent know.

yumais said:

Why did you need courage to read jos? :lol: Maybe we should change the colors of these websites. I'm not saying that the colors are bad but it looks creepy for newbies. btw I always find Satanism cool and attractive before I know jos.

Your dream is not creepy. If they suddenly stand up and stare at you with sneers, I will agree that it is a creepy dream. :lol: I don't think your dream is weird. I will be happy and feel good if I were you.

I doubt that whether a witch will wear robe while doing rituals. I always worry that their robes are ignited when they use the candles. The robes are inconvenient! I will only wear shirts when I use candles.

We have no idea what happens in your life, so we cannot say what any dream might mean. Dreams don't have to mean anything; they can just be dreams.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back