Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemies at my door

yumais

I want to do my first returning curse ritual and i was reading and i want to say prayer before aura cleaning, and then clean my aura, and then start the rtr, is ok this? (first pray before aura clean,then clean, and then start rtr and after aura clean and aop or is not necessary after) sorry for this little offtopic, and then someone was at the door, not look familiar to me so i don't open, they continue to beat at the door, and then they trying the door to see if is open, for real in that moment i got very scared and start shaking, and then after i see phone call, i know are xians guests..., but if you are guest and go to someone, see they not anwser, you don't fucking check the door to see if is open is not your home wtf? no? now i calm down a little knowing are not gonna rob me or some bad things you know, do you think is coincidence? or the enemy trying their best to not do my first rtr?

get a guard familiar on so that drew a person out keep going. "hint" . my aura repels all negative forces . then my aura of protection repels protection repels all negative forces. then my aura protects me from all negative forces. finally my aura of protection protects me from all negative forces. do this 8 times

yumais said:
I want to do my first returning curse ritual and i was reading and i want to say prayer before aura cleaning, and then clean my aura, and then start the rtr, is ok this? (first pray before aura clean,then clean, and then start rtr and after aura clean and aop or is not necessary after) sorry for this little offtopic, and then someone was at the door, not look familiar to me so i don't open, they continue to beat at the door, and then they trying the door to see if is open, for real in that moment i got very scared and start shaking, and then after i see phone call, i know are xians guests..., but if you are guest and go to someone, see they not anwser, you don't fucking check the door to see if is open is not your home wtf? no? now i calm down a little knowing are not gonna rob me or some bad things you know, do you think is coincidence? or the enemy trying their best to not do my first rtr?

Your Returning curses and Final RTR should be seperate from each other. I will tell you what I do.

1. I invoke Satan using the standard invocation.
2. I raise energy with the 666 meditation
3. I do my Final RTR + Tetra
4. I Say the returning curses prayer
5. I do the returning curses part 1(The cleaning part) WITHOUT raising more energy(You risk empowering the filth)
6. I ask the demon who is assisting me to return the curses to return the curses. After they have returned the curses I ask them to take any and all energy left over from the 666 meditation and Final RTR and give it to Satan so that he may do as he pleases with it
7. I do the 666 meditation once more
8. I do returning curses part 1
9. I ask the demon who is assisting me to return the curses. After they return the curses I ask them to take any and all energy left over from the 666 med and returning curses part 1 and give it to Satan so that he may do as he pleases with it.
10. I do the 666 med once more
11. I do the returning curses part 2
13. After I finished the returning curses part 2 I ask the demon who is assisting me to take any and all energy left over from the 666 med and returning curses part 2 and give it to Satan so that he may do as he pleases with it.

I also always make sure to thank the Demon for coming to assist me, expressing that I am honored that a demon of hell would come to assist me, I always make sure to show my gratitude. However, I sometimes do this at the beginning and at the end, or just at the end, or just at the beginning, it really depends on the day, that's why I didn't add it into my step by step instructions of what I do.

To clarify why I do things the way I do them.
1. The reason the returning curses part 1 after the FRTR WITHOUT raising energy is to remove the filth on my soul without risk of empowering it
2. The reason I ask the Demon/ess to take any energy is so that not only any negative energy is removed so I don't empower it but also so that any excess energy is going to Satan, even if the energy I am sending each time with this is just a drop, enough drops of water can eventually create an ocean.

If there is anything else you need me to clarify please quote me and ask your question. I hope my information is of use to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back