Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nanoworms in surgical masks?

AuraofLove

I don't know if anyone posted about this but I'm sure you may have heard about it. Some people have taken masks under a microscope and discovered microscopic worms that react to heat and moisture.

This is a little terrifying as I've found myself wearing them in the past so I can get on public transit and into stores without having to pay a ticket that I can't afford. I now have a local cotton mask (not from China) and more recently have been using a visor as these adhere to the bylaw's guidelines while allowing for proper airflow.

I'd like to ask you guys (as an SS) should I be worried? I'm eating very healthily and organically and keeping up with meditations, so I don't think I should be, yet the scary thing to me is this could be nanotech getting past the blood-brain barrier.

Another question is what might they do with it? My best guess is they want to cause brain disease or have a way of monitoring people in the new 5G world grid. One can only guess but it's getting a little scary for a slightly paranoid person like myself. Sorry to scare you guys btw. My only intention here is to inorm and empower others.

Here's a quick video for those interested: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TPKjWHjoGDtc/

Hail Satan - our beloved father and teacher.

I wouldn't know, some claim they're hairs that react to the lamp heat, but as you may know the ones that strongly enforce the usage of masks are the more buglike npcs.

Buy cloth masks from 3rd party sellers like etsy has some good designs, rather than through caution to the wind on boxes of cloth assks made by underpaid Bangladesh work mills.

The best part is they're washable allowing you to reduce bacteria colonies on your masks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back